Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) (10336 Views)

Are you a leader passionate about making a change in 2014. This is for you? / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hi bolaoni,

Can you please send the email again?

And please make the subject line something
i can't ignore. Something like "from bolaoni"

I recieve about 100 emails everyday so make
yours stand out.

hedgesfun, was that link for me or an answer
to a previous post?

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2007
Akin Alabi how are you the link is an answer to an earlier post

http:wealthinweeks.googlepages.com
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
Oga Akin,

SENT!

Hedgefun, you have to forgive me! sad

Just be patient with me.

kiss
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by hedgesfun(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2007
No Problem Bola Oni I will call you tonight I need some few things from you.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by 1star4ever(m): 4:38am On Jan 16, 2007
cool
Hi every one, I will be taking some time off from this forum. I just had some things to do.

I also plan to try out this click bank promotion again. I am getting my site ready and hopefully this time, I will end up getting checks. If I lose again, I will probably get into some other online cash maker.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2007
all the best man. focus is also essential wink
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by kanugab(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2007
those of who are residing here in nija, have no access to internationally accepted credit card, how can i buy ur book to learn d lot inside. i love the book and will need to read it as it seems to have solutions to what i have been yanning for
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hello kanugab,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Which of my books do you want to buy?

Let me know so I can tell you how you can
purchase them in Naira.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by 1star4ever(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
cool
Hi every one, I am back. What's the most proven online business? Too many fraud out there.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2007
Hello Akin,
What about FOREX trading, is it genuine?
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by iyc(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2007
i am like real curios about how to make money online. pls educate me, cos i am as green as lettuce in this regard. thanks.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by iyc(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2007
i wonder why we are always eager to let people smell the pudding and miss the cake. someone should arrange for some quick course on im, for those of us who are unlearned. i need to start earning some dough soonest.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2007
Hi,

danielng: I don't do forex so I'm not in a position to speak on it. I
don't teach what I don't make money from

closearms: Pull your ears and run away from HYIP's. Buy a beer
with your $5

iyc: I have lots of courses on making money online.
See http://www.ecashnigeria.com and http://www.akinalabi.com

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://akinalabi..com

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2007
Hi Akin,
I read through your webeits sometime ago. i even subsribed to it that i receive mails from it almost on a daily basis.
Your informations are good but the problem is getting started. I was told i had a free ($29) package. But i cant evenm see it or get in touch with it.
I dont even know what your interbusiness is all about becasaue they seem to be many. Even i dont even know how much i can invest in it.
Because of these, a friend took me to somwhere in Ikeja where we can buy a maual/cd with 6000 naira. it contains info about making money on e-currency. Though the manual/cd may be cheaper than your books but its easier to get. And i believe that your book contains more better opportunity than the e-currency manual/cd.
Do you have anyway to bringdown your 'hot-pie' internet opportunity to the understanding of an average Nigerian?
Dan.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by niceuzor: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2007
Just Coming angry Akin i'm really confuse abt these internet Money Making

Is it real plz Akin i want u to convice me abt these stuff,
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
akinalabi:

closearms: Pull your ears and run away from HYIP's. Buy a beer
with your $5

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://akinalabi..com

Oga, if I were you, I won't make this statement again. I think the issue is
that what we don't know, shouldn't rubbish.

I am sorry for that line but the truth is that people are making money from
HYIP. I never knew this until I met Dr. Ima from Benin. He took everybody,
including Success Digest Publisher, by surprise at the last seminar they
organised.

The story went like this: The Publisher wrote an article about HYIP and how
people should avoid it. There is a way he coined HYIP but can't remember now.
Dr. Ima wrote him from Benin and showed him all his exploits through HYIP and
the Publisher was floored. Since then he has NEVER talked ill about this business.

Dr. Ima has even facilitated about two seminars on SADC's platform. The last, people
paid 25k and they were all SATISFIED! People over here, Naija, should check out the
current edition of Success Digest Extra for info on this.

How come I haven't heard from you sef. Didn't u get my last email?
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by iyc(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2007
pls akin how can u get us a refresher course for fools. i really need to get a basic understanding of these opportunities in order to be able to start exploiting them please. kindly give us some options to arrange for understanding.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 12:51am On Feb 17, 2007
Hi,

There are free tools on my website that will help you get
started.

My free monthly ezine as well as my free articles segment.

See them at http://www.ecashnigeria.com

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by egoldman(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2007
Bolaoni,
i would not outrightly condemn HYIPS ,but i must tell you same thing like gambling ,its a game of luck where u need to plan well and use your number six to outsmart the the admins who are almost all scammers .
i have made and lost money in hyips over the years and i could say that i made more than i lost ,but it took time and planning my brother and also a bit of luck .If you must play the game of hyip ,do read this few lins lyrics from the gambler track by kenny rogers ;

", , if youre going to play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.
Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

Now evry gambler knows that the secret to survivin
Is knowin what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
cause evry hands a winner and evry hands a loser,
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.
Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

observe the words in bold red .
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by bolaoni(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2007
Egold man, NICE ONE.

Don't have interest in HYIP, just telling
what I know. MAybe that's the strategy Dr. Ima
is using.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by iyc(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2007
yo akin, what i am bothered with for starters is how to start the process and put your money to work for you. do we need to like get credit cards or something? how do we put our cash in to trade with? really curious.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 2:48am On Feb 19, 2007
Hi,

Doing business online is not something you put in money
to trade with.

I understand why you think like that because all we hear
these days are HYIPs and randomnizers.

I'll advise you to read through this thread from the first
page and you'll know what I mean.

To make money online, you have to do business. Sell a
product or service. Period!

It's easy for me to say pay me so so so amount but I
won't do that. My integrity is what matters to me and
not a few thousands of naira.

That's why I always say you should get as many free
education as possible. When you do that, you can purchase
a paid one later.

See my site for free resources.

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by Lovethis(f): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
I am into some online businesses, some are free and one of them costs as low as 110cents($1.10). If you are interested just send me an email.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by danielng: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
@Lovethis, what kind of business is that and what are the reqirements.

@ Akinalabi, if you say one have to sell products before making money on the internet,i am here to tell youthat its not true.
You know i have been following you and telling you to at least bring down this internet stuffs to the level that an average man can undertsand. That it did not come from you,you always refer us to your ecash website for further information. But thank God i am noe into E-currency business. I invested just $100 in it and i shall be getting over $1000 every month after one year.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by Lovethis(f): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2007
Danielng, your email is hidden and so i could not send you more info. Maybe you should send me email so I can reply it.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by greatfiso(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
THANK U FOR THE GOOD WORK IT QUIT EDUCATIVE.
BUT PLS I LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABT MACHANT ACCT AND WHERE CAN YOU GET ONE
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by greatfiso(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2007
THANK U FOR THE GOOD WORK IT QUIT EDUCATIVE.
BUT PLS I LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABT MACHANT ACCT AND WHERE CAN YOU GET ONE.
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by akinalabi(m): 2:43am On Apr 06, 2007
Hi danielng,

I wish you the best in your e-currency business.

greatfiso, do search on google for merchant accounts
and you'll come up with some.

I don't know what you want to do exactly so I can't
recommend any to you.

All merchant accounts have their own pros and cons.

If you can say what you need it for I can recommeend
quite a few.

Akin Alabi
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by sandoka(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2007
Akin i see you are a real time Internet Marketer like myself. I am glad to know that there are other people out there tapping from the various opportunities this vast market place called the Internet is offering.

Fellow nairalanders, i just want to add a little to this thread. Internet Marketing as the name goes is all about marketing your goods, services, talents etc to millions of potential customers on the World Wide Web. What we need to know is how to market your products online. What are the various ways you can use to market your business online? There are numerous ways to market your business online. One important question is this:

How can a business that is already successful in reaching their local market extend their marketing reach online? The good news is that the traditional offline marketing that has always worked so well will still work at least as effectively to promote your online presence. The other side of the coin is that to promote your business online, the old traditions need some updating to keep up with online marketing best practices.

There are a lot of articles,ebooks out there that talk about making money from the internet. Most of the programs out there are mainly affiliate programs where you join and promote other people's products and you get paid a commission. In my candid opinion i'll say the best way to make money online is marketing your own products on the internet. I have tried a lot of affiliate programs out there but the only set back is me not living in the US. Many of the successful online programs are meant for people living in the US, UK, Canada etc. So marketing your own products online is a good way to make millions of naira or dollar if ONLY you know how.

syakubu.googlepages.com/internetmarketingcourse

Best Of Luck
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by sandoka(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2007
Hi danielng, you can open a merchant account for free here http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=13067

It's an online payment solution provider owned and managed by a Nigerian based in the US.
With this account you can accept payments from anyone from any part of the world who doesn't have a credit card. And you can also make payment to anyone anywhere in the world without the use of credit card. I have tried it and it works.

Moreso, they have a service called personal shopper. With this service you can place an order with your account and they will handle the rest for you such as placing the order on your behalf on the website where you want to buy from. They will receive it on your behalf via a US shipping address which they will give to you and then they will send it to the address where you want the goods or items to be delivered. So nice and easy. Funding of your account is very easy. They accept e-gold, Western Union, Money gram etc. Check it out yourself.

The link again is http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=13067

Good luck
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by sandoka(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2007
Re: Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) by sandoka(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2007
This is the address www.graphcard.com/?rid=13067

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caly Modelling Agency Is Looking For Models / You Can Now Sell Your Bitcoin To Us Now / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.