Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107028 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
[b]
9A

It was almost midday but Halimat and Hadijat were still in their new room at the Arch Angels Mansion, fear wouldn't allow them step out of the room, they couldn't even sleep a wink over the night, they were yet to hear any news from Rofiat who left with Gentle the previous night for the special Mission. After dropping them at the park the previous night, Slimmy brought the both of them to the mansion and showed them their room, it's a well furnished bedroom that has a private toilet and bathroom, it also contains a tv set, the room was too beautiful to be just a spare room, it must be either Slimmy or Gentle's room they concluded in their minds. They decided not to go outside of the room because of the dangerous faces they saw all around the house when they entered, even though the house was relatively quiet this morning they still didn't have enough courage to step out of their rooms. They were about falling asleep again when they heard a knock at the door, Halimat went ahead to open the door and Slimmy walked into the room with no shirts on, he went straight to the closet without saying a word to the both of them and brought out one of his round necks, he didn't bother putting it on but just hanged it around his neck instead and then headed back for the exit.

"Food is ready, you guys should come and eat" Slimmy said and left the room without waiting for a reply from them.

For a moment Hadijat was lost in her fantasy island again, his abs has made her gone wild again, his carriage, his presence, his composure, everything about him just made Hadijat feel so much awe for him, he was too good to be true for her, he was just everything she needed his dream man to be, everything but a cultists and a dreaded one at that.

"Should we go and eat" Halimat asked.

"Do we have a choice" She asked back

"Don't we"

"He didn't sound like he was giving us a choice, it sounded to me like an order"

"We better go before the General gets angry then" Halimat said jokingly and they both went to the living room. The whole house was almost empty compared to the number of boys they met when they got there the previous night, except for some few boys parading outside. They got to the living room and saw Slimmy dishing out eggs and arranging loaves of bread beside each plates, all in all it was four mini-tables with four plates of eggs and there they were, only three of them including Slimmy, who then is the Fourth meal meant for, they wondered in their minds but none of them was ballsified enough to ask him questions. They settled down on the sofa and began working on their meals, they all ate in silence until Slimmy started chuckling, they both stopped their food and stared at him in bewilderment, he starred back at them and then started laughing out loud.

"What's funny" Halimat asked trying to sound as courageous as she could.

"Am soorry but I just can't help it" Slimmy replied.

"Help what" she asked again.

"The seriousness on your faces, it's hilarious menhh" He replied still laughing, Hadijat started chuckling too and at that point Halimat also couldn't help but join the laughing session.

"So why were you guys forming strong face before" Slimmy asked but couldn't get a reply before Host walked into the living room.

"Host baba" Slimmy hailed as Host went straight to the unoccupied sofa and mini table, as soon as the girls heard Slimmy called his name, they almost felt like running away, Rofiat had always told them about the notorious and infamous Host. Seeing him in reality sent cold chills down their spine.

"How far, you don hear any update" Host asked as he focused on his food not bothering to look at Halimat and Hadijat's faces.

"Them Gentle and Rough don reach their destination, I just spoke with them but I never hear from the boys that went out this morning" Slimmy replied.

"Who be dem these girls" he asked another question still not raising his head away from the food he was busy devouring.

"Dem be Rough sisters, she no wan leave only dem alone for her crib" Slimmy replied. This time around Host raised his head as he sipped his tea, he then cast a glance on both girls who were looking like they just saw a lion.

"You" he called out staring at Halimat.

"Yeah" Halimat stood up immediately out of reflex.

"Sit down my dear" Host smiled as he realised how much the girls were trembling. Halimat sat down but was still fidgeting.

"What's your name"

"Halimat"

"And you" Host referring to Hadijat.

"Hadijat sir" She replied stammering.

"You girls should rest easy, you Halimat actually look like my favourite little cousin and for some reasons you actually remind me of her" He paused for a bit to read the girl's expressions before speaking again "My name is Olanrewaju"

"Nice to meet you" they both chorused.

"Slimmy go get a bottle of whiskey, let's all chill together" Host ordered and Slimmy immediately went to the mini bar in a corner in the living room, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and four wine cups, handed over one of the cups to Host, filled it with whiskey and afterwards offered Halimat a cup.

"I think it's too early for us to start drinking" Halimat spoke out softly pointing to Hadijat.

"Are you guys going out" Host asked

"Nope" she replied.

"Then let's drink, I am mourning the death of my sweet Adesuwa and I want you girls to mourn with me.... Please" Host said stressing the please, they couldn't refuse him anymore, they got a wine cup filled with whiskey and they all sat down sipping their drink in silence.

"Tell us about how you guys met" Hadijat broke the silence and immediately wished she could retract those words as she saw the blank stare Host gave her, even Halimat gave her a bad stare while Slimmy just smiled.

"She was the most brilliant girl in our class while I was just a crazy rapper always disturbing the class with my punchlines" Host replied much to Slimmy's surprise, he wasn't expecting him to reply the question "I approached her for the first time with the excuse that I wanted her to tutor me on some topics like that, after that we became great friends and from friendship we went into being lovers but some thing almost broke us apart some months into our relationship"

"Let me guess, she got to know you were involved with cultism" Hadijat asked another stupid question.

"Hadijat" Halimat screamed at her.

"It's okay Halimat" Host said smiling "You are right dear, she got to kno..." He was distracted by the arrival of Kong and some other guys.

"You know what girls, we will continue this discussion later. You guys should go into your room" Host ordered and they obliged immediately "How far Kong"

"Problem dey oo" Kong replied.

[/b]

Chapter 9B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-9b.html
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
Hello slimy der is a problem o
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2016
Cos its mha buffday, a ma kip waiting here all day. Expecting yhu to pls grant me one or two updates. Pls
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Cos its mha buffday, a ma kip waiting here all day. Expecting yhu to pls grant me one or two updates. Pls

Awwwn...... we aren't supposed to update today oo buh as today na your buyday now, I guess we have no choice wink. We will update after church... Happy birthday to you dearie.... Blessings on blessings ijn.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Happy birthday deari, wullnp
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by nikkybeez(f): 10:21am On May 29, 2016
You guys are amazing. Donkross1friend, am still following.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
Thanks mate. Thanks a lot.
mhiz:
Happy birthday deari, wullnp
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
donkross1:

Awwwn...... we aren't supposed to update today oo buh as today na your buyday now, I guess we have no choice wink. We will update after church... Happy birthday to you dearie.... Blessings on blessings ijn.
wow! Am impressed and honourd. Thanx a lot for being such a caring young man...
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Thanks mate. Thanks a lot.
you welcome. Keep my cake sha, I don't want to hear story!!
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2016
grin Thats a sure thin
mhiz:
you welcome. Keep my cake sha, I don't want to hear story!!
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
Happy Birthday SmartestPopQUEEN.........

Chapter 9B

"What's the problem?" Host asked Kong impatiently, glancing at Nazaretha and Fabio who entered after.

"It seems those guys are well prepared than we are, we've only taken out two of their boys while they've taken out five of ours." Kong answered.

"Shi*t!" Host bit his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "I saw the signs but I chose to ignore, thinking that we have well trained guys." Host got up and began pacing around. Slimmy jumped up from his seat and remained standing.

Host stopped after sometime and turned to Slimmy, he shook his head at Slimmy with his eyes full of disgust and anger. Slimmy turned his face to the ground, desperately avoiding Host's angry eyes.

"Why won't they be more prepared than we are?" Host barked. "You think their silence for a month was for nothing? I'm sure they must have been preparing their boys and recruiting some more while the blockheads here who started it all were hanging around and playing hide and seek."

Host turned away from Slimmy to Kong, "how are they operating?"

"It's obvious that they were expecting us, while we planned to use the two to one formation, they refused to play along. None of them was seen walking alone, they were always in groups numbering between four to seven." Kong replied with a gruff voice. 

"Who were the five killed?" Host asked.

"They are all juniors, two new members from 100 level and three in 200 level." Kong answered.

"We have to change our strategy, we'll still use the two to one formation but we'll also add another formation." Host said and proceeded to the mini bar by the right side. He took a bottle of alcoholic wine and a glass cup, then he returned to his seat.

After taking two to three sips, his eyes became bloodshot again as he remembered Adesuwa. Times like this when he needed to think of a solution to a problem, all he needed to do was to just visit her and take sometime to chat or cuddle with her. Most times he would also have a quickie with her to enhance his reasoning faculty. Now she was no more, he had to resort to using wine as his enhancer.

Pictures of the White Tiger's signature flashed back into his mind suddenly, he stood up and smashed the glass cup on the floor. He began to search his pockets with his hand and sofas with his eyes. He finally took out a gun from his pocket and waved it round the living room in anger. Unfortunately, no one met his criteria to qualify for a bullet in the skull. All the boys were all standing still and there was no movement whatsoever. They all knew Host and knew how to avoid getting a bullet from him. In times when he was angry like that and had cocked his gun, the most likely person to be the receiver of the bullet was the one who would tremble the most or visibly shake at the sight of the gun. Once nobody shook or made a wrong movement, they'll all be saved from his wrath.

Host's rage dropped and he lowered the gun, he took out the bullet in it and flung both the bullet and gun to the three seater sofa. He proceeded to the bar and took another cup before finally going to take his seat.

After gulping down some of the contents of the bottle, he began to talk again, in a more relaxed manner this time.

"We'll still make use of the two to one formation but we'll do that at the point of attack," he began to explain a new plan. "Then we'll add the no appearance formula when we are not attacking."

Host paused and looked at his boys' faces to see if they were grasping the new plan he was sharing. The look on their faces told him he had to explain more and he began. "Look, since they are using what looks like the group formula, we know that they can't use it for twenty four hours in the day, so we'll take advantage of those times of the day they cannot use it and attack then." He looked up again to see their faces, he was more satisfied with the response now. He poured another quantity of the liquid into the cup and stood up with it.

"I'll leave it to Slimmy to arrange the formula," he said and then took a sip from the cup. "Any question?"

"Yes," Slimmy's voice came softly.

"Yes?" Host turned to him. He rinsed his mouth with the liquid inside before swallowing it.

"There's no way we can use the no appearance formula if some of our boys still stay at their various lodges, they may use that opportunity to strike back at us." Slimmy suggested.

"Then you tell the boys to relocate to the quarters immediately," Host answered. "Those who want to die can stay behind though." He finally emptied the contents of the cup into his mouth before walking away.

The guys stared at each other in silence. For Slimmy, the Boss had come up with a brilliant strategy. Since the White Tigers were seen moving in groups of four to eight people, there was a hundred percent certainty that they would not remain together for twenty four hours a day, there would be times such as very early in the morning or late in the night when they had retired to their homes where they stayed alone. The Arch Angels would then make use of such times to enforce their two to one formation, they'll attack them in their homes and hostel rooms if anyone was found there. Then after several of such attacks would be a formation of no appearance where the Arch Angels would be somewhere together and wouldn't show themselves to the Tigers no matter how the Tigers would present themselves vulnerable to attack. But the Angels would keep watching and monitoring the Tigers in silence until they separate again.

Slimmy's phone ringing tone disrupted his thoughts, he took it out of his pocket and answered it before sinking into the sofa.

"Hello Gentle," Slimmy said into the phone.

"There's a problem o," Gentle's voice came through.

Chapter 10A is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-10a.html?m=1
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2016
Fabio. (small tiger) pls i hope is nt wat m tinkin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
grin wow! Am so deeply Honoured. thanks to you guys. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by XavierSmiley: 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
donkross1:
[b][color=#000099]
"Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single" she read out slowly and then clicked on the link.

"Fellow Nairalanders, kindly follow any of these links to download my debut single. Thanksssss.. Mwahhhs!

Quick download on

www.datafilehost.com/d/472ae701 " she read out slowly again. She didn't just click on the news because it was a rare one on nairaland but because she wanted to see how nairalanders in their usual manner will bash the poor singer but she was surprised about the comments she was seeing.

****Coldplay007(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01
Waoh.. Lovely.. Are you sure that is not Asha..
It sounds exactly like Asha..
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like) (Share)

Mediapace: 11:15pm On Apr 01
Nice one.
More water to your saliva,your voice resemble that of Asha
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)

Olaposij(m): 12:03am On Apr 03
Waoh. Are you married, @ Xavier ? If not, will you marry me. You are too talented ma..

I sent you a PM, Please reply me.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)*****

she slept off listening to the cool and great music titled The one for me by Eden.

Awwwwnnnnn! See creativity ooo!!!! That's my song! Thanks Donkross . Someone just called my attention to this page. Thanks for the honour. May God honour you too, bro.. *following you closely*
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by mofy1(f): 8:05am On May 30, 2016
Halimat will sell them out o. Keep the good work oyin/donkross
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
XavierSmiley:

Awwwwnnnnn! See creativity ooo!!!! That's my song! Thanks Donkross . Someone just called my attention to this page. Thanks for the honour. Remain blessed, bro.. *following you closely*

smiley wink the song inspires me to write swiftly.... You are welcome and thanks for singing that song too smiley.....

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
mofy1:
Halimat will sell them out o. Keep the good work oyin/donkross

wink
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2016
Swearest:
Fabio. (small tiger) pls i hope is nt wat m tinkin

Wata u thinking cheesy
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by XavierSmiley: 8:47am On May 30, 2016
donkross1:

smiley wink the song inspires me to write swiftly.... You are welcome and thanks for singing that song too smiley.....

awwwwnnnnn.. thankssss
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2016
donkross1:

Wata u thinking cheesy
is he d spy among dem? No he can't be. he's one 1 of der hit men but wat if my hunch is right
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
Swearest:
is he d spy among dem? No he can't be. he's one 1 of der hit men but wat if my hunch is right

Me I dunno fah cheesy. Maybe we should ask Oyinprince.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2016
donkross1:

Me I dunno fah cheesy. Maybe we should ask Oyinprince.
cry meself I'm still trying to guess what would happen next o
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Tife101(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
*grab ma chilled gold spot* Welldone donkross/oyinprince. I dey feel una. Fabio don enter am. Nice one tho..
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
Oyinprince:
cry meself I'm still trying to guess what would happen next o
U see my hunch is right. but oyin u will give me an update 4 my childrens birthday o. one on thursday nd d oda one on saturday but m out of MB on dat day.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
[b]

Slimmy's phone ringing tone disrupted his thoughts, he took it out of his pocket and answered it before sinking into the sofa.

"Hello Gentle," Slimmy said into the phone.

"There's a problem o," Gentle's voice came through.

"What's the problem bro"

"Seems like the white tigers got here before us, our secret mission was sabotaged even before we got here" Gentle explained.

"Okay, you and Rough should start coming back immediately " Slimmy said and the call was terminated "Kong and Nazaretha, the two of you should go and mobilise all our members, all of them, we will all be staying together here for now" Slimmy ordered and went into Host's room.

"What's the update now" Host asked as he was rolling a rizzler in his hands.

"The mission wey Gentle and Rough go don kast o" Slimmy replied.

"Ohhhhhhh how did that one happen again na" Host shouted.

"There is a spy among us" Slimmy replied calmly but on the contrary Host got up almost immediately and reached for his gun.

"I am going to blow the bastard's head off"

"I'd rather we solve this gently"

"There's a spy and you want to solve it gently, are you in your right senses at all"

"For starters, we don't even know if it's just one spy or many of them among us"

"Hnmmm then we will fish them out" Host barked again after thinking through what Slimmy said.

"Fish them out you say, how do we do that bossman"

"Do you have a plan"

"Yes I do"

"Hnmmm what is your plan then" Host spoke calmly this time around.

A group of ten boys were walking down a narrow path while a group of five boys were also coming in the opposite direction, they were all putting on different types of clothes but they all had a white beret on. After minutes of slow walking they all met and started exchanging greetings.

"Small how far na"

"Oj we stand well oo"

"Wetin be the scores na"

"Baba we dey hala dem for now na 5-2" Small replied smiling with all his teeth out, Oj smiled back. Seems like things are working out as planned.

"Any news from our source" Oj asked.

"He say na sudden attack dem wan dey use now oo, then them go ghost after each attack" Small replied.

Oj kept on laughing for a while before talking again. "Sheybi na that their deck all of them go gather dey abi"

"Yes na the Arch Angels Mansion for sure"

"I have an idea" Oj brought out his cellphone, scrolled it for a while and when he got what he was looking for he clicked on the green button and then waited for the call to be connected, after the third ring there was a response.

"Hello" Oj spoke softly into the phone.

"Yeah who is this" an impatient female voice came through.

"It's me Ojo Bolarinde"

"Ohh hii"

"Halimat I am sure you have also ran out of school like everyone else"

"Naah I am not a coward joor, I ain't scared of non" Halimat replied trying to convince Oj of her boldness.

"I pray ooo" Oj laughing.

"See this one oo, you think it's everyone that will run away like you" Halimat teased.

"Thank you o and you that didn't run, where are you na"

"I am.... i... I am.." Halimat started stammering.

"Hahaha you see you are lying after all" Oj teased.

"No I am not" Halimat snapped jokingly.

"Then where are you" Oj still laughing.

"Am at the Arch Angels Mansion" Halimat replied, she didn't really wanted to say that but she believed Oj meant no harm for her.

"For real" Oj asked smiling barely audibly, that was mission accomplished for him, he already knew Halimat and Hadijat were staying in the Arch Angel's but he just wanted to hear directly from her mouth.

"Yes for real, are you happy now" Halimat asked.

"Errmm let's just say I still don't believe you"

"Now that's your problem" Halimat almost getting angry now.

"Halimat let me call you later, there's someone at my door"

"Okay then" Halimat replied and dropped the call, she wasn't hundred percent okay with disclosing her location to Oj but then again, to her Oj was just a very cool dude who cares so much about her, who even loves her to the extent of accepting to wait for her until anytime she's ready to go into a relationship again. She was actually starting to love him and any moment from now, she's gonna give in to him.

Few hours later, the house was filled again with members of the Arch angels, they were all waiting for Host to come and address them about the new formation. Most of them were really unhappy about the turn out of events, they were supposed to be leading the white tigers in scores and not the other way round, after several hours of waiting, Host came out and all the murmuring stopped.

"I want everyone to keep their phones away and give me maximum attention" Host said and waited for all of them to keep their phones away "I know you all are surprised with the recent turn out of events but not to worry, I am sure at this very moment the scores must be levelled up or we might even be leading. We have to show them that we run this campus, we only let them be because they agreed that we were superior to them but now the they think they are bigger than us, we shall cut them down" Host paused as he saw Slimmy's car arriving. Gentle, Slimmy and Rofiat walked into the compound and Slimmy Went straight to were Host was standing.

"Slimmy, how far, what's the news"

"We caught them napping bossman" he whispered to Host.

"Don't whisper it to me, let them hear the good news" Host said pointing to the people standing around.

"The new score is 7-5, I alongside Gentle and Rough just dropped 5 mptherfu<king white tigers" Slimmy announced and there was jubilation all around the compound, all of them jumped for joy until Host signalled for them to stop. Host was about to say something when someone's phone started ringing, there was deafening silence as they all kept quiet to see whose phone was ringing, it didn't take long to see who the owner of the was.

"Fabio step out" Host barked, Fabio ran out immediately and Slimmy went closer to him and brought out the ringing phone, he checked for the caller ID.

**Small Tiger**

[/b]

Chapter 10B is available here A New Creation - Chapter 10B http://www.youngicee.com/2016/05/a-new-creation-chapter-10b.html
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2016
Fabio why?! Why would you betray your brothers?! cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by emerald18(f): 9:11pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm fabio is the middleman..more ink to your pen@donkross and oyinprince
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by emerald18(f): 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
I sight you @ oga donkross1 ;DI
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
emerald18:
I sight you @ oga donkross1 ;DI

Busted... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by emerald18(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hordunhorlar216(f): 7:40am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmmm......
This story is getting hot. Fabio don turn to be Judas among them. I really can't wait for the next update.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by emerald18(f): 8:30am On May 31, 2016
donkross1:

Busted... cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.