Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money (13863 Views)

Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 10, 2016
All dez stories sef, e get as e be o.
I pray eta'nu (if u understand) would not cause d further ruin of Naija.

May God help us!
Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
All dez stories sef, e get as e be o.
I pray eta'nu (if u understand) would not cause d further ruin of Naija.

May God help us!
Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by InvertedHammer: 6:48pm On May 10, 2016
TedBaker:
$3.8M for helpiNg the sick simply stolen, am tired of this country
/
Don't be tired. Impunity reigned supreme in Nigeria for years and one person who seems to be fighting it is constantly berated by the victims of the looting.

I think the morons shouting "witch-hunt" deserve all the hardships that come their way. A fight against corruption has to start somewhere. If Buhari is probing PDP members, nothing stopped GEJ from probing APC mrmbers when he held the aces. Instead he supervised the massive looting of the commonwealth. Yet some lunatics have the audacity to call him a hero because he conceded an election that he lost.What could he have done? Nothing. John Kerry had them sign an undertaking that the loser conceeds. Anything to the contrary, GEJ would have been covertly killed. He saved his neck. But then the uninitiated will always analyze things emotionally depending on whichever way the pendulum swings which explains why the general masses always remain perpetual slaves to the cabals.
/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by brojoshua: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
Someone even said they stole and sold vaccines given to Nigeria, was it not by WHO, for ages zero to five years.
That is how terrible corruption is in Nigeria. Do people who do such things deserve any mercy? No.
This is why bodies like Catholic church will dispense her humanitarian things in Nigeria through their churches and not giving them to Nigeria governments and officials, for they see that such things will never get to the people they intended.
But what baffles me most is that many people are still praising that satanic government which God Himself uprooted and her people with all evil they did to Nigeria and Nigerians. This shows us the horrible darkness in which so many Nigerians are in. This showed me that many people in Nigeria prefer darkness to light, confusion to order, insecurity to security and troubles more than peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by dROC1: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
When David Cameron called us corrupt some people chose to attack him but was he telling the truth?...sadly yes.
I've never been more ashamed of being Nigerian till I read this news. I've faced all sorts of insults and harassment abroad for being Nigerian and chested it but this story makes me weak. Ordinary funds to save lives some people sat and shared it.
I'm left to conclude that the average Nigerian is just crook anywhere you place them.
It's just sad.
Re: Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money by TijaniAbu: 1:48am On May 11, 2016
And one of the thieves was appointed minister for environment by Buhari. Fantastically corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti? / I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.