Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte (12987 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? / Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2016
So nobody on nairaland is using Cyberspace 4g LTE??.
It means their service must be very poor for us not to have anybody using it. I just need one or two experiences
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by onyema1D: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok, ntel now has phoens in stock.
just saw this on their twitter page.
so if you are in Abuja hurry and pick up a 4G phone that will work perfectly- plug and play things!!!!

How we want take show our speed when ntel no gree sell sim. [/quote]
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by onyema1D: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok, ntel now has phones in stock.
just saw this on their twitter page.
so if you are in Abuja hurry and pick up a 4G phone that will work perfectly- plug and play things!!!!

How we want take show our speed when ntel no gree sell sim. [/quote]

1 Share

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by daphid25(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smh,, i'd rather use Spectranet or Smile 4G
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Still waiting for Cyberspace 4G LTE user to come share their experience
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Ffyniant: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
georgee:
I have been using Cyberspace Mifi 4G LTE for about 3 weeks now. It is fairly stable around Akoka, Lagos. It came with 1 month 35G data capacity at the cost of 17,000 naira. You can check Cyberspace internet strength at your current location at www.selfcare.cyberspace.net.ng/CoverageMap.
If you are on the mainland you can purchase it from this address: 5/7 St. Finbars Road Akoka, Yaba, Lagos or call 08133662510.
Thank you!
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ffyniant:
I have been using Cyberspace Mifi 4G LTE for about 3 weeks now. It is fairly stable around Akoka, Lagos. It came with 1 month 35G data capacity at the cost of 17,000 naira. You can check Cyberspace internet strength at your current location at www.selfcare.cyberspace.net.ng/CoverageMap.
If you are on the mainland you can purchase it from this address: 5/7 St. Finbars Road Akoka, Yaba, Lagos or call 08133662510.
Thank you!
Thank U bro. I stay in Surulere and work on the island. I believe the network should be ok on these axis. Buh i think they are fairly poor cos u ar the first person i know that is using it. Can it be used to stream videos without buffering like watching football using Mobdro and the rest?
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Ffyniant: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
@georgee I have only used it to watch videos on youtube. It is efficient for this and downloading.
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by portalpro: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
georgee:

I have been using my since June 2015 palmgrove area and was nice. data is cheap and the network is reliable and fast.

They are currently running a promo also
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
portalpro:

I have been using my since June 2015 palmgrove area and was nice. data is cheap and the network is reliable and fast.
They are currently running a promo also
Hmmmmmm.. This is really encouraging.
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by mikron(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2016
aweso:
Universal Mifi
are u selling the modem? if so how much?
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by iliyande(m): 4:53am On Jun 27, 2016
aweso:
Universal Mifi

How much
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2016
I finally bought this stuff yesterday 1st July 2016 with my hard earned money. I am well pleased with the equipments,very nice modem and charger. It was blazing all around Victoria island and in my office in Vi as well. My dissapointment came when i got home in Surulere Lagos and discovered the NO SERVICE message on the mifi.. I couldnt believe it. To think i bought this stuff to stream live football matches at home on weekends. I am so so sad right now that this stuff doesnt work in Surulere lagos. When i woke up this mornin, i went out to my compound/garage, still no network..Till i went to the main road and found network. Is this how am gonna be using Cyberspace at home here in Surulere Lagos? No wonder i didnt come accross anybody using. If i cant get service inside my house in Surulere, where else can i get network on the mainland. They promised me while buying at their office in Saka Tinubu Vi that i have nothing to fear since i stay in surulere..Now this stuff aint working.. I need to know why i dont av network inside my apartment where the poor spectranet has full bar in same place.. Is ds how u op to build customer base.I need answers from cyberspace.
I am now somewhere in Opebi/Maryland ikeja..It is still fluctuating inside my classroom..

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by olysexy(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2016
still hoping to read more testimony.... am planning on getting it myself

2 Likes

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by 2baga(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
olysexy:
still hoping to read more testimony.... am planning on getting it myself

I just came out of their office on 36 Saka Tinubu str and The young lady at the desk claimed that they have strong signal at airport road Oshodi side.

Just for fun I asked her what happens next if after purchase no signal is found at my place.... She says I can bring it back!!!

1 Like

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by GrandMufti: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigeria does not have the facility to operate 4G LTE. All those companies claiming that they can give 4G are just scams, toying on Nigerians ignorance. Even 3G sef, it is still a struggle. If 4G was really operational, it would definitely not come that cheap.
My two kobo.

Have you heard of VOLTE? You should experience it on ntel... your life will never remain the same kiss
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by 0955eb027(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I intend getting cyberspace this week. Anyone with a positive testimony should speak up biko cos i no wan make my money enter one chance o.
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Dgunnerz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
georgee:
I finally bought this stuff yesterday 1st July 2016 with my hard earned money. I am well pleased with the equipments,very nice modem and charger. It was blazing all around Victoria island and in my office in Vi as well. My dissapointment came when i got home in Surulere Lagos and discovered the NO SERVICE message on the mifi.. I couldnt believe it. To think i bought this stuff to stream live football matches at home on weekends. I am so so sad right now that this stuff doesnt work in Surulere lagos. When i woke up this mornin, i went out to my compound/garage, still no network..Till i went to the main road and found network. Is this how am gonna be using Cyberspace at home here in Surulere Lagos? No wonder i didnt come accross anybody using. If i cant get service inside my house in Surulere, where else can i get network on the mainland. They promised me while buying at their office in Saka Tinubu Vi that i have nothing to fear since i stay in surulere..Now this stuff aint working.. I need to know why i dont av network inside my apartment where the poor spectranet has full bar in same place.. Is ds how u op to build customer base.I need answers from cyberspace.
I am now somewhere in Opebi/Maryland ikeja..It is still fluctuating inside my classroom..
Did you buy it with this modem? Are you still using it?
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
0955eb027:
I intend getting cyberspace this week. Anyone with a positive testimony should speak up biko cos i no wan make my money enter one chance o.

It's not reliable. I stay at Ogba. I bought it in 2016, used it for a while and stopped subscribing. I resubscribed in January and Network is still poor. Don't think I am ready to throw money subscribing again.
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by jamalchance(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good evening bro how do I subscribe to this .... I have d modem @Frankdamaxx
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Stay away from Cyberspace, it is unreliable. I av thrown mine away
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
See prices up there. They should be focusing more on expansion rather than just sale of devices and modems cos whats the use of buying their modem and i get home and i am greeted with No service. What happens next?
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
jamalchance:
Good evening bro how do I subscribe to this .... I have d modem @Frankdamaxx

Please don't waste your money.
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by jamalchance(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

Please don't waste your money.
it actually wrks really well 4 me
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by tobby1987(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ffyniant:
Thank you!

Yeah u ryt...live around oworosoki(close to Akoka )...had to call d guy who sell for a test run n wen he came around, I tested the router n d mifi...d router connected but didn't work but d mifi connected n worked but it only worked outside my apartment... So I opted out ...my advice bf h buy, ask for a test run
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by tobby1987(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
honsule:

SAME HERE BRO wink ENJOYMENTp GALORE

Same here too...my ntel wawu sim gives me 48gig for 3k.....dou not faster as Swift or smile but I still dey use am stream live football n e no dey buffer at all.....ntel all d way
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by xtremeidea(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
tobby1987:

Same here too...my ntel wawu sim gives me 48gig for 3k.....dou not faster as Swift or smile but I still dey use am stream live football n e no dey buffer at all.....ntel all d way

ntel has the worse service and customer care and subscription method in Nigeria
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by xtremeidea(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
georgee:
Stay away from Cyberspace, it is unreliable. I av thrown mine away

Hey bro, do you know if they have improved their service yet?

i was checking the internet and stumbled across this article. how true is it?

Swift has frustrated me enough! i have swift subscription till may 2019 and its unusable!

Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by georgee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
xtremeidea:

Hey bro, do you know if they have improved their service yet?

i was checking the internet and stumbled across this article. how true is it?

Swift has frustrated me enough! i have swift subscription till may 2019 and its unusable!
Even me have been frustrated by Tizeti. I am looking for an unlimited reside data plan that is not too expensive.
I came accross this one

https://teltwine.com/

I don't think cyberspace has improved over the years
Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
georgee:

Even me have been frustrated by Tizeti. I am looking for an unlimited reside data plan that is not too expensive.
I came accross this one

https://teltwine.com/

I don't think cyberspace has improved over the years

how is teltwine working for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Annoying MTN Subscriptions / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.