Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail (21833 Views)

Court Grants Fani-Kayode N50m Bail / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by nacoteck: 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
Thank God the shout of witch-hunt by some nigerians is gradually going down, soon anyone called for questioning will go and clear his name. The politicians should stop dragging us into their issues, because when these monies are been shared nobody brought it to the public domain. But the disgruntled ones will continue to shout witch-hunt till thy Kingdom come, just that soon their voices will no longer be heard. The politicians should stop taking us for a fool, we are wisser now. So Fani Katie should do more of clearing his name from the efcc-seizes-nenadi-usmans-houses, than speaking through the Facebook and other social media.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Tbest20(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2016
Where is ur vote in last year?PDP yam eater
bendutch:
Who sponsored Buhari? Nigerians are wiser now. Bunch of scammers. Anyways their years are numbered.
Where is ur vote in last election see u PDP yam eater We will kick them all out. Imagine them fixing their wards in CBN and advicing us to be masquerede dressers.
Our vote our power!!!!

I was first to comment. Please do the needful.

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by purpledferanmi1: 12:43am On May 11, 2016
u r not a person who loves progress u r so in love with poverty.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by TijaniAbu: 1:47am On May 11, 2016
Chinaimporter:
which kind of one chance bus person don enter for this country bikonu....only political opponents of apc are probed while rotten apc men end up as minister enjoying the fruit of their robbery.
What is the buisiness of efcc with how pdp disbursed their money for election?
Is it right to kill a rat by burning the house.
Dnt they see tinubu and ameachi to probe?
What of timi priye silva case that was withdrawn by the efcc as soon a buhari too power.
What of tinubus case with the code of conduct that they confirmed they stopped in error?
What of fulani herdsmen the perpetrated the genocide in agatu?
Why are the giving amnesty to boko haram extremists that killed thousands?
Where is al zakzaky?
When will the fuel scarcity end?
Oil is now 48 dollars...when will dollars come down?
How long will we continue to tolerate this nonsense?
I curse the day i casted my vote for this apc scam and i have never felt so raped in my life..

That is why England's David Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. So corrupt that even the anti-corruption war is corrupt.
Re: EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail by Teejay2090(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Chinaimporter:
which kind of one chance bus person don enter for this country bikonu....only political opponents of apc are probed while rotten apc men end up as minister enjoying the fruit of their robbery.
What is the buisiness of efcc with how pdp disbursed their money for election?
Is it right to kill a rat by burning the house.
Dnt they see tinubu and ameachi to probe?
What of timi priye silva case that was withdrawn by the efcc as soon a buhari too power.
What of tinubus case with the code of conduct that they confirmed they stopped in error?
What of fulani herdsmen the perpetrated the genocide in agatu?
Why are the giving amnesty to boko haram extremists that killed thousands?
Where is al zakzaky?
When will the fuel scarcity end?
Oil is now 48 dollars...when will dollars come down?
How long will we continue to tolerate this nonsense?
I curse the day i casted my vote for this apc scam and i have never felt so raped in my life..

If you are appointed as a judge, this country will be in ruin. Check your message for a rethink pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.