Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (4448 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / How To Make Money From Online Surveys Here In Nigeria / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by innoman: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2009
hello my fellow nairalanders,
of recent i ve been hearing people advertiseon our media that they can teach how to make money via forex trading. some even claim you can make up to 50% of your investment in a month and go ahead to charge upto 30K for a day or 2 days training. How real r dis claims?
if they makesuch much as they claim, do u think they will have much to spend training people?
am very interested on this issue n will need d views ma fellow landers who r trading already
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by anthonykni: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Crossworld Securities Limited, a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange is giving members of the public an opportunity to learn how to trade global markets online. You will learn how to trade commodities (oil, gold, silver etc), forex & global stocks online for a ₦5000 fee.

The first session will start on the 20th of August and will carry on every week. If you are interested simply call Bisade on 08034312246 or Ladi on 07026899556 / 017397709, or alternatively email bisade.karunwi@crossworldsec.biz to book your place.
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by domini4real: 5:15am On Aug 15, 2009
Yes! few people actually make money from online forex here in Nigeria.To be making consistent money on forex is not 1 or 2 day thing more is required before one can be successful trading forex.You need to learn and practice on your own for at list 1-3 months and when you now have confidence of trading and winning,you can now start with your real money.
If you really want to learn, let me give you e-books that will open your eyes to forex and how to start trading for profit.
Send your mail to magicforexsystem@gmail.com for instant access to these materials.
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by croj(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2009
please where is Crossworld Securities Limited having the seminar
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by ololade247(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
Brother , the rear point is that there are traders who also train , so also we have trainers who cannot trade, so which of them will u like to get trained from? surely ur response is "traders who train" so come unto me all ye that want s to know how to trade welllll, traders will train u and u will also trade together in his or her office.
Call now to get trained. People are really making good money via forex trading , so its ur turn , call 08056440442 to get solid traning that will help ur life .
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by gbabe1: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
oh, ololade

I thought u only get South Africa Visa for pple, u do forex too?

Load a statment of your account here and lets see then i will recommend pple to start calling you asap,

lol,
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by dafidixone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
hello my fellow nairalanders,
of recent i ve been hearing people advertiseon our media that they can teach how to make money via forex trading. some even claim you can make up to 50% of your investment in a month and go ahead to charge upto 30K for a day or 2 days training. How real r dis claims?
if they makesuch much as they claim, do u think they will have much to spend training people?
am very interested on this issue n will need d views ma fellow landers who r trading already

Forex Trading is real to some extent. Beware of Nigerian Trainners in Forex. Most of them will only repeat what you can read on several blogs and they call it training. Later they tell you you will have to practice for several months.

My advise to you is to read books on forex trading. Then use some free online demo account to practice on your own.
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by plusmymail: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2009
Re: Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by johnadey(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
Anyone interested in Forex Trading? Visit www.fxwealthlibrary.net
for the best of Forex Trading Free Information.

(1)

Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Vat Charges, With Holding Tax And The Invoice Payments / Cbn New Rule: Atm Card Trapped In Other Bank's Atm Terminal Ll Be Perforated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.