Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS (1333 Views)

Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV / 200,000 Living With HIV In OYO State- The Nation / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by bigass123(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
Nowadays, in the media were revealed shocking news. The World Organization alarms that found nearly 1 million bananas injected with HIV AIDS.

According to the information from different areas of planting around the world, it is considered that is possible that there are more than 1 million infected bananas that are scattered in different parts of South America.

The international media reported that Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and United States are the countries that have the highest risk due to the large quantities, they regularly buy.

See shocking video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaDBkpZkipI

Source : http://tiwasblog.co/2016/becareful-see-bananas-are-being-injected-with-hiv-aids/
Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by Trunaijian: 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
Na only God go save us if this is true. There are countless other imported consumables that hit our dinning tables.

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by cassidy1996(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
Sabotage
Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by moststylish(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2016
so whats now their purpose of injecting bananas with HIV

3 Likes

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by deathmen12: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
Wat is dis world turning into?
Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by omozu1(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
[b]How well does HIV survive outside the body?

HIV does not survive long outside the human body more than 15 seconds (such as on surfaces), and it cannot reproduce. It is not spread by

Air or water, injected juices,cold drinks , fruits or any
Insects, including mosquitoes or ticks.
Saliva, tears, or sweat. There is no documented case of HIV being transmitted by spitting.
Casual contact like shaking hands or sharing dishes.
Closed-mouth or “social” kissing
Toilet seats.

or

Buying Cut fruit - Beware better cut it yourself

It' s in Singapore - Waterloo Street. A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten.Later when he had his Health check done... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn' t believe it...Then the entire family under went a checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out...The boy said ' yes' . He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple his blood had spread into the fruit. When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS...but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it now.
Can I get HIV from mosquitoes?

No. There is no evidence of HIV transmission from mosquitoes or any other insects—even in areas where there are many cases of HIV and large populations of mosquitoes. Unlike organisms that are transmitted by insect bites, HIV does not reproduce (and does not survive) in insects.

Can I get HIV from food?

HIV has not been spread through food. The virus does not live long outside the body. You cannot get it from consuming food handled by an HIV-infected person; even if the food contained small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by divinehand2003(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
Bananas ke?
Lol
In America?
Wonderful!!!
Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
Threads like this are where low IQ nairalanders congregate. I've no time to re-answer this topic so I'd link my old answer here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3078967/bananas-infected-aids-virus

1 Like

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by bigass123(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2016
Do you really have to insult people to make your point? Don't forget this information was shared from a blog so that can read and react. We are here to learn as no man is an island of knowledge.
If you have a contrary opinion...state such factually for all to learn. embarassed

charix:
Threads like this are where low IQ nairalanders congregate. I've no time to re-answer this topic so I'd link my old answer here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3078967/bananas-infected-aids-virus

1 Like

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
bigass123:
Do you really have to insult people to make your point? Don't forget this information was shared from a blog so that can read and react. We are here to learn as no man is an island of knowledge.
If you have a contrary opinion...state such factually for all to learn. embarassed

I find it hard to believe anyone would fall for the news.
Since you mentioned this politely I apologize for my approach, it frustrates me when I see people post obvious lies and annoys me more when I see people believe it without question. Matter of fact I don't blame people for believing anymore, it's the mods I blame for failing at the only job they've.

2 Likes

Re: Becareful : See BANANAS Are Being Injected With HIV – AIDS by bigass123(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2016
No hard feelings bro.. I got to know just today that the virus can't be transmitted via fruits/food and I guess so many others like me who never knew until now.
Would you still say the post was useless?
Thanks for educating folks like me cheesy

charix:

I find it hard to believe anyone would fall for the news.
Since you mentioned this politely I apologize for my approach, it frustrates me when I see people post obvious lies and annoys me more when I see people believe it without question. Matter of fact I don't blame people for believing anymore, it's the mods I blame for failing at the only job they've.

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative To Dudu Osun Black Soap / Natural Way To Melt Fibroid / How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.