Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Please What Is The Length Of Recess/offset From A Land Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please What Is The Length Of Recess/offset From A Land Property (591 Views)

You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land / Land Property 4 Sale In Lagos An Is Environment For Real Estate Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Length Of Recess/offset From A Land Property by Flamezreal(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2016
please I need urgent answer on the length of recession I needed to take from a survey beam on a land property. The beam actually belongs to a neighboring plot of land that is bordering mine. This neighbor has constructed a foundation exactly where his beam is and now he's telling me he has to take five feet farther from his beam which I considered as an encroachment for I'm yet to identity where my beam is, but I recall really need a knowledge to counter this man's move before the arrival of the papers.
Thanks
Re: Please What Is The Length Of Recess/offset From A Land Property by tossen(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
Flamezreal:
please I need urgent answer on the length of recession I needed to take from a survey beam on a land property. The beam actually belongs to a neighboring plot of land that is bordering mine. This neighbor has constructed a foundation exactly where his beam is and now he's telling me he has to take five feet farther from his beam which I considered as an encroachment for I'm yet to identity where my beam is, but I recall really need a knowledge to counter this man's move before the arrival of the papers.
Thanks
that man was supposed to take his recess away from the point not from the point and then into yours. That is a crime. Whats done is done. Just dont let him encroach. Identify your beam first. He was supposed to go 3m away from his, not build on the beam.
Re: Please What Is The Length Of Recess/offset From A Land Property by Flamezreal(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
tossen:
that man was supposed to take his recess away from the point not from the point and then into yours. That is a crime. Whats done is done. Just dont let him encroach. Identify your beam first. He was supposed to go 3m away from his, not build on the beam.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Granite Tiles In Lagos / . / See How Stakeholders In Housing Sector Intend To Expose And Boot Out Fake Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.