Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Prof Utomi To Buhari: "Open Your Mind". "Your Ideas Are Irrelevant" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Utomi To Buhari: "Open Your Mind". "Your Ideas Are Irrelevant" (580 Views)

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prof Utomi To Buhari: "Open Your Mind". "Your Ideas Are Irrelevant" by cuteboy2: 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
Professor Pat Utomi had a few jibs and unsavory words for President Buhari.

The former presidential candidate, Professor of Management at Lagos Business School and founder of Centre for Value in Leadership (CVL), was guest speaker at a Breakfast Meeting organised by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Victory Chapel, Province 21, Magodo, Lagos

His words:

Prof Pat Utomi: “The problem with Buhari’s administration is his medieval mindset. He excludes rather than includes. So, he does not get the best idea. He is insular. I don’t push him in this conversation but I am sure that if I put my friend, the vice president under pressure, he will admit what I am saying. Because of their medieval mindset, they have created a country that is more divided than they met it. And that is a problem for leadership that is marching towards progress.”

“You (Buhari) set up a committee called Transition Committee. It suggested that you deregulate the whole thing about crude oil, but no, you won’t. Your ideas go back 30 years and they are irrelevant to this world. Open up your mind and listen to people and you can make progress. To lead is to serve.”

Re: Prof Utomi To Buhari: "Open Your Mind". "Your Ideas Are Irrelevant" by Mynd44: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016

(1)

Press Statement On Current Fuel Situation In Nigeria / I Don't Know What Fuel Subsidy Means - PMB / Controversial Sen. Dino Malaye Threathning To Mobilize Against FG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.