Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Invite From HR Indexx - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From HR Indexx (2534 Views)

Kindly Help Please Hr Indexx / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From HR Indexx by Myjumie(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
You are inivited for a call centre job test and interviews at HR Indexx Limited,7, Manuwa Street, Off Keffi Street,Ikoyi, Lagos. on 11/05/2016 By 7:30am. Kindly bring orginals and photocopies of all your certificates and birth certificates, please dress coporate. Text name to confirm attendance.From HR Indexx

A pity I cnt make it
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by guchilady: 6:05pm On May 10, 2016
I got same invite,pls do u have any idea on d firm dey re recruitn for Pls hw do I get to dat place from ikeja
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by shiimah: 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
guchilady:
I got same invite,pls do u have any idea on d firm dey re recruitn for Pls hw do I get to dat place from ikeja
They recruit for Access bank.

On how to get there from ikeja... Take a bus going to Obalende, from there take keke going to Keffi/ Falomo,drop at Manuwa str.
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by guchilady: 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
Tnx a lot,I'm grateful.
shiimah:

On how to get there from ikeja... Take a bus going to Obalende, from there take keke going to Keffi/ Falomo,drop at Manuwa str.
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by Myjumie(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
shiimah:

Can I reschedule the interview? Am currently out of lagos
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by shiimah: 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
Myjumie:

Can I reschedule the interview? Am currently out of lagos
I will advise that u shud call that num that sent the text to u and explain to them.... They might have another chance
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by shiimah: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
guchilady:
Tnx a lot,I'm grateful.
You are welcome..

While going, don't forget to go with the originals of ur Birth certificate, degree result, WAEC result and NYSC discharge certificate and make atleast three photocopies of each...

I wish you success
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by guchilady: 5:36am On May 11, 2016
Tnk u
shiimah:
You are welcome..

While going, don't forget to go with the originals of ur Birth certificate, degree result, WAEC result and NYSC discharge certificate and make atleast three photocopies of each...

I wish you success
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by Nobody: 5:57am On May 11, 2016
I wish you guys all the best
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by motty92: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
A dynamic fast paced boutique HR consulting firm is looking to recruit a HR Consultant.

Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years human resources experience and previous consulting experience is an added advantage.

If you know someone or interested, please send CV to hr4hrng@gmail.com with HR consultant as subject of email.

Only qualified candidates will be short-listed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by Chidokes4real(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2016
Pls, how can I apply for the job?
Myjumie:
You are inivited for a call centre job test and interviews at HR Indexx Limited,7, Manuwa Street, Off Keffi Street,Ikoyi, Lagos. on 11/05/2016 By 7:30am. Kindly bring orginals and photocopies of all your certificates and birth certificates, please dress coporate. Text name to confirm attendance.From HR Indexx

A pity I cnt make it
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by guchilady: 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
Chidokes4real:
Pls, how can I apply for the job?
patobatele@hrindexx.com.
Re: Invite From HR Indexx by Chidokes4real(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks.
guchilady:
patobatele@hrindexx.com.

(1) (Reply)

Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. / Top Ten Skills Of The Future / Mobil Esso Scholarship Has Invited Me Ohhhh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.