Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (53820 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by lonelydora: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
this one no bi am
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by kvngbree01(f): 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
Cute kid.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Feranmicharles(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:
Handsome? Please stop using that word loosely.
wey ur own face sad
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by hotspec(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
LaRochelle:
A qick question, please. Is the driver's seat on the right-hand side? I've been trying to look at it from different positions, but it just doesn't seem like a normal Nigeria car.
D picture was edited. It was mirrored. Check d chivita pack on Olamide's hand. U can notice dt d letters are actually in reverse. Pay attention to little details.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
Methylblack:
Present sir!
I wan learn abeg grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:

I wan learn abeg grin
lol...i think say u get contract for me...or u get show wey u wan make i feature...bt are you self?
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 6:32am On May 12, 2016
Methylblack:

lol...i think say u get contract for me...or u get show wey u wan make i feature...bt are you self?
Yup but me still dey acoustic ni sad but I wan bloody lyk una grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:

Yup but me still dey acoustic ni sad but I wan bloody lyk una grin
im a leaner too...but u are gonna improve fast if u can practise daily...meanwhile im only someone trying to be relevant in dat line...av seen pple dat are genious at dat...bt were are you self?
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 7:06am On May 12, 2016
Methylblack:

im a leaner too...but u are gonna improve fast if u can practise daily...meanwhile im only someone trying to be relevant in dat line...av seen pple dat are genious at dat...bt were are you self?
Lasgidi...so u sef na learner? But u don dey jam the main lead naa...ur level don pass acoustic naa?? grin grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by thexzy(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
LaRochelle:

Ehen. No matter the angle, whether the primary or secondary camera, that car couldn't have been left-handed. Thank you.
Did I say it was left handed before? Did I even talk about cameras here? I only tried answering a question that was openly asked by someone and here u are answering a question I never asked. Pls oo
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by shinx91: 9:11am On May 12, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam
by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/
uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-
Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2
go viral pls help spread the song so it will
trend on all social media platforms

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:

Lasgidi...so u sef na learner? But u don dey jam the main lead naa...ur level don pass acoustic naa?? grin grin
lol...everybody learns everyday...av been playing for years...and every weeks na show...bt av been busy lately...i dey IB town for now
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by LaRochelle(f): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
thexzy:
Did I say it was left handed before? Did I even talk about cameras here? I only tried answering a question that was openly asked by someone and here u are answering a question I never asked. Pls oo

You're mistaken. The only statement in my post that relates to you was "thank you". Someone said it was his front camera he used to take the picture, another said it was mirrored. When you said it was right handed, it confirmed my thoughts. That's all.
PS: I was the one who asked the question.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by thexzy(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2016
LaRochelle:

You're mistaken. The only statement in my post that relates to you was "thank you". Someone said it was his front camera he used to take the picture, another said it was mirrored. When you said it was right handed, it confirmed my thoughts. That's all.
PS: I was the one who asked the question.
You went ahead to Quote me with this write up "Ehen. No matter the angle, whether the primary or secondary
camera, that car couldn't have been left-handed. Thank you.". When I responded to the question that was asked by saying "the car is right handed drive"...... Doesn't that look like your write-up?
You're rather the one mistaking me for the person u should have quoted.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by LaRochelle(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
thexzy:
You went ahead to Quote me with this write up "Ehen. No matter the angle, whether the primary or secondary
camera, that car couldn't have been left-handed. Thank you.". When I responded to the question that was asked by saying "the car is right handed drive"...... Doesn't that look like your write-up?
You're rather the one mistaking me for the person u should have quoted.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The matter is dragging.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 2:02pm On May 12, 2016
Methylblack:

lol...everybody learns everyday...av been playing for years...and every weeks na show...bt av been busy lately...i dey IB town for now
Baba...make i add u for bbm naa so you go dey gimme the answers naa grin grin abeg abeg abeg
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
Methylblack:

Baba...u must answer ma calls ooo..dis 1 u no wan talk again...baba methlblack...answer ma call oooo grin grin...me still dey chord level
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:

Baba...u must answer ma calls ooo..dis 1 u no wan talk again...baba methlblack...answer ma call oooo grin grin...me still dey chord level
Yeah...everytn has stages...i beleive their are guiter gurus there in lasgidi...jst learn from pple u see...jst be commited to that person teaching u now...and when u get to meet anoda (i mean personally) make sure u get sometn from them before u let them go...dats d logic...i dnt use bbm bro.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
Methylblack:

Yeah...everytn has stages...i beleive their are guiter gurus there in lasgidi...jst learn from pple u see...jst be commited to that person teaching u now...and when u get to meet anoda (i mean personally) make sure u get sometn from them before u let them go...dats d logic...i dnt use bbm bro.
sad ooowwkaay...tnx....u dnt want me to be badass guitarist lyk usad its ok...tnx for summing dat up sad...I'll try ma best
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by thexzy(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
LaRochelle:

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The matter is dragging.
There is no problem
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2016
marshalcarter:

sad ooowwkaay...tnx....u dnt want me to be badass guitarist lyk usad its ok...tnx for summing dat up sad...I'll try ma best
Lol...i have this feeling that u will make a very gud guitrist...jst put in your best...u will be amazed at what u will be producing in a shortwhile...jst put in your best...shalom!!!
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by marshalcarter: 8:48pm On May 18, 2016
Methylblack:

Lol...i have this feeling that u will make a very gud guitrist...jst put in your best...u will be amazed at what u will be producing in a shortwhile...jst put in your best...shalom!!!
Bros....gud guitarist nd I cnt even hold chord sad

But I blv u sha....keep on playin till ur fingers pill bro grin grin

Oh!!!!

Shalom grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo by Methylblack(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy
marshalcarter:

Oh!!!!

Shalom grin
cheesy
marshalcarter:

Oh!!!!

Shalom grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? / Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.