Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (33512 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by babestella: 11:07pm On May 10, 2016
APC started politics of hate and bitterness, vendetta, fabrication of lies and propaganda. APC started politics of division, tribalism, religious divide, politics of 97% and 5%, politics of those who voted for them and those who did not vote for them, politics of drowning people in the lagoon and ocean, politics of blood of dogs and baboon, just name it. What has APC not politicized? Virtually everything in life, APC played politics with it. This is where it has gotten us.

War is gradually loading in Nigeria and if APC don't retrace their utterances, it might bring this country to her knees.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Yksoul(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
NEMESIS IS COMING FOR YOU AVENGERS YOUTHS
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kingsmerit: 11:13pm On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
I think the supporters of the niger delta militant can rejoice for this exploit but they should be prepare to weep for repercussion of their foolishness. I am surprise the niger delta leaders keeps mute but when the FG retaliate they will have voice to condemn it.

if fg should retaliate, let them look for the suspects and not kill the innocent citizens. who knows, they may even be people from another country and not militants

3 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by iwadobo: 11:15pm On May 10, 2016
I pity women children and the elderly, soldiers no dey use eye see them oooo. But militants, haba, no one go die ooooo. E cause, egbe wage gooon
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Odani: 11:15pm On May 10, 2016
marshalcarter:
Yar'adua..keep resting in peace

BTW...dis is just the beginning...since the dullard dully dullest travel lover refuse to have sense...EXPECT more nii

RIP gallant soldiers

Pray non of ur family is among d dead. U make bold of ur stance dat this is just d beginning. Those soldiers have wives,children and parents too. Dnt think it's buhari u r doing. Buhari's relatives will never b posted to such volatile areas

2 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by everozone: 11:19pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari has devided this country more thau he met it.The unity of our country has been wounded.It(our unity) is bleeding to death under the watchful eyes of the president.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Odani: 11:19pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=proeast post=45503127] Stop decieving yourself, Buhari is nothing but a piece of sh!t, by the time his dull brain understands what is happening, Nigeria's oil production would have been reduced to 200 barrels per day & hunger would become your surname. [/quote

Kai e pain am. But seriously can u move on even ur hero Jona has moved on since and u r still fixated on March 28th 2915
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by abiolaabiola: 11:20pm On May 10, 2016
Fake news
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
proeast:
Stop decieving yourself, Buhari is nothing but a piece of sh!t, by the time his dull brain understands what is happening, Nigeria's oil production would have been reduced to 200 barrels per day & hunger would become your surname.

3 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by mindtricks: 11:40pm On May 10, 2016
ki02020:

Confusion.... you call the commander in chief dullard and the soldiers gallant and still expect more military casualties, on who's side are youDon't complain when the military start their own o
When the military start own let them know that the life of an innocent Niger Deltan is as important as that of an innocent northerner in Boko Haram ravaged region.

2 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by paparazzi1987(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2016
babestella:
APC started politics of hate and bitterness, vendetta, fabrication of lies and propaganda. APC started politics of division, tribalism, religious divide, politics of 97% and 5%, politics of those who voted for them and those who did not vote for them, politics of drowning people in the lagoon and ocean, politics of blood of dogs and baboon, just name it. What has APC not politicized? Virtually everything in life, APC played politics with it. This is where it has gotten us.

War is gradually loading in Nigeria and if APC don't retrace their utterances, it might bring this country to her knees.

Is APC a tribe? or is NA under APC ?

Everything should not boil down to parties and politics..three brothers and family men are being killed and all you could do it to relate it to parties and politics ..

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by godox2(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2016
deathmen12:
Can nigeria govt ever remove their eyes frm oil? If nt 4 d oil wil d north do anytn wit d south south?

Are u telling me that no oil no Nigeria?
Before oil come Nigeria is in existence, if oil dried up today, Nigeria will still exist.
If not 'cos of bad leaders, by now govt will not bother about oil.
WITH OR WITHOUT OIL, NIGERIA REMAIN STRONG.
As you people blew up pipeline to stop power generation, did Nigeria cease to exist?
Just rethink and stop hatred.
Remember what Obama call Buhari "Man of Integrity", which Nigerian president was addressed like this?
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kinswhite(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2016
These militants has bitten more than what they can chew. Why kill those soldiers that are just doing their job?
The military shld put them in their place. A great nation like Nigeria can't be submissive to some group of citizens because they have arms.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by deathmen12: 12:17am On May 11, 2016
Naija has ntn 4now apart frm dat oil, b4 naija wil leav beyond dis oil it wil tak years dat is if they start now, how cn a whole country depend on one source of income... Let me tel u am jst sick nd tired of naija leaders even pmb is corrupt, u can cal it hate or wateva u like
godox2:

Are u telling me that no oil no Nigeria?
Before oil come Nigeria is in existence, if oil dried up today, Nigeria will still exist.
If not 'cos of bad leaders, by now govt will not bother about oil.
WITH OR WITHOUT OIL, NIGERIA REMAIN STRONG.
As you people blew up pipeline to stop power generation, did Nigeria cease to exist?
Just rethink and stop hatred.
Remember what Obama call Buhari "Man of Integrity", which Nigerian president was addressed like this?

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Nusaf: 12:23am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

I don't know why people still thinks if FG really want to deal with Niger Deltans, they will not go by full NAF airstrikes accross the creeks instead of army. You guys don't know anything!
The military is giving them a very long rope to hang themselves. All these incidences are on record in case they want to start shouting genocide. 48 hrs is even too much to clear whatever doubt they are nursing.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Nusaf: 12:26am On May 11, 2016
Ontarget:
These militants are too smart for the Nigerian military to crush like Boko Haram.
I am just laughing at ur ignorance. Ur eyes go clear now now.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Nusaf: 12:29am On May 11, 2016
kinswhite:
These militants has bitten more than what they can chew. Why kill those soldiers that are just doing their job?
The military shld put them in their place. A great nation like Nigeria can't be submissive to some group of citizens because they have arms.
Just wait and see what will happen to them. Them go soon know the difference between khaki and leather

2 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by vanunu: 12:33am On May 11, 2016
kinswhite:

Stop calling Nigeria a great nation, it is an insult to great nations.

2 Likes

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Ebukaokeke5: 1:21am On May 11, 2016
Dis is d time wen Niger delta especially Bayelsa wud b a desolate land in Nigeria.I feel so sorry for Bayelsans nw.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by misscall247: 1:21am On May 11, 2016
opyzy:
woah these guys get liver o, well they should start preparing for mass burial
You don't know millitants ,or u tink thy r bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by EmekaBlue(m): 1:22am On May 11, 2016
Militants Yar adua d only abooki with sense chilled them dwn..This duara dullard has gingered them up again...Wahala fr this country is too much..Cursed Zoo
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by biltem: 1:32am On May 11, 2016
These people have stepped on cobra tail, they will witness the consequences. All the people hailing them will then start shouting rule of law , engagements, etc. Nine of those exist now.
we shall see who is who. Hmmmm
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by sokera: 2:22am On May 11, 2016
Ontarget:
These militants are too smart for the Nigerian military to crush like Boko Haram.
ok you are right but don't complain when military retaliate...
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kinswhite(m): 2:45am On May 11, 2016
vanunu:

Stop calling Nigeria a great nation, it is an insult to great nations.
Nigeria may not be perfect but u still have to honour ur country. It's ours and we can't change that fact. Even USA has its ups and downs and sometimes experience crisis too
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by Eluwilussit(m): 2:59am On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari would be remembered as the most divisive president ever in Nigeria.
Bubu is here to kill any concept of a united Nigeria.

The idiiot "sincerely" believes the opposite. He flooded his govt with northerners and boldly called some regions 5%, but thinks he is patriotic and nationalistic. I warned Nigerians based on my experience in his first attempt, but they wouldn't listen. Soon Massob and IPOB will go haywire and then we will have war in 3 fronts.

A man can't give what he doesn't have. PMB ain't got common sense. He is highly opinionated, arrogantly believes that he is intelligent and the only one who can rule us. He is above all, bigoted and very tribalistic. He is divisive. We are in for a rough journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kettykin: 3:06am On May 11, 2016
Let the peace of God reign over Nigeria, yaradua labored so much to foster peace in the Niger delta but today the APC government through utterances has killed the peace of niger delta.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by mesoprogress(m): 3:18am On May 11, 2016
I'm saddened by the death of these soldiers, however buhari should be blamed. He chose military intervention instead of a political solution. I've been with some of these soldiers in niger delta creeks, normal people with families. The earlier buhari seeks a political solution, the better for him.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kettykin: 3:25am On May 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
I'm saddened by the death of these soldiers, however buhari should be blamed. He chose military intervention instead of a political solution. I've been with some of these soldiers in niger delta creeks, normal people with families. The earlier buhari seeks a political solution, the better for him.
I sincerely pray soldiers don't revolt, the consequences are far too much.
Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by kettykin: 3:27am On May 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
I sincerely pray soldiers don't revolt, the consequences are far too much. When you add this to the economic problems facing states that can not even pay salaries, companies thar find it difficult to operate as a result of power problems, forex issues etc , Nigeria simply cannot continue like this for the next 3 years, even the passing of budget became an issue. People should just pray for God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa by DonnyT: 3:34am On May 11, 2016
marshalcarter:
Yar'adua..keep resting in peace

BTW...dis is just the beginning...since the dullard dully dullest travel lover refuse to have sense...EXPECT more nii

RIP gallant soldiers

At least we now know who the militants are... YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.