Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless (931 Views)

Fadama Render 5916 Graduates Jobless. / Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... / 5 Million Nigerians Oppose Monsanto’s Plans To Introduce GMO Cotton And Corn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Stanzingerzy(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2016
CAN SOMEONE INTRODUCE ME TO ANY KIND OF ENTREPRENEUR BUSINESS, COS AM TIRED OF STAYING JOBLESS.
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by tripplephi: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
Mini importation
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by vanpeele: 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 10, 2016
Stanzingerzy:
CAN SOMEONE INTRODUCE ME TO ANY KIND OF ENTREPRENEUR BUSINESS, COS AM TIRED OF STAYING JOBLESS.
Got any skill?
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Baroba(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2016
Your first step is letting people know your background and what you can do.. Even morgue attendant na business but it might not be to many people's liking..
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Stanzingerzy(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2016
Baroba:
Your first step is letting people know your background and what you can do.. Even morgue attendant na business but it might not be to many people's liking..
thank you for that comment, just i left secondary school 4 years ago, i had a bit lesson on computer, and today an not specialize in any field. What i want now is to be introduce to any less expensive business, even if is production of any stuff. And please elaborate more on Morgue attendant thank
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2016
polymathic:
Got any skill?
yes but, not reali specialize in any field. What i needed is to be introduced into any less expensive self employment business thank you.
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2016
tripplephi:
Mini importation
please, elaborate more on, mini importation business or more. Thank you.
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Stanzingerzy(m): 5:37am On May 22, 2016
Baroba:

Okay sir
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by tripplephi: 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
Stanzingerzy:
please, elaborate more on, mini importation business or more. Thank you.

Getting cheap goods from overseas n selling them on konga or jumia while u stay at home n watch your money grow.
Re: Can Someone Introduce Me To Any Kind Of Entrepreneur Business, Cos Am Jobless by Pavore9: 1:37pm On May 23, 2016
Stanzingerzy:

Okay sir

Where are you located?

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture / New Fabricated Cage At 75,000 Naira With The Installation Smooth Selling / Cost Of Renting Farmland/buying Farmland Around Ota/ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.