Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency (34468 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by oshe11: 9:24pm On May 10, 2016
Warfibabe:
Una don come again with this olajumoke again! Seun we are tired plsss!
hello! Whr In Warri Do U Live?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by idupaul: 9:31pm On May 10, 2016
dammytosh:
Is orait.

I hope she had a bread stuffs close by.

Nothing like education.

After reading what you wrote I absolutely agree with you sir
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by AdamsToyin: 9:35pm On May 10, 2016
bcomputer101:
Modelling?

Aunty Funmi said modelling is classical Olosho new BUSSINESS.
Better pikin no dey do modelling, talkless a MOTHER of TWO
I double sight you bro
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Lexusgs430: 9:35pm On May 10, 2016
Simply put, the Jumoke nostalgia is over!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by ashala(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
Uhh dem epp?? undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by googlepikins: 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
Companies won't want to associate their image with an agege bread seller. Cmon who is foooling who. Big companies are not that dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Arjeeni: 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
I dont want to say much but i strongly advice her to secure certificate before she is finally dump by those using her for now because she is an illiterate.
She can continue selling that thing while the beautiful ones are yet to born.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by AmAlbert(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2016
Olukokosir:
Dz celebs can frustrate person wf der day to day activities....

It is like God jst dey receive d same caller ni.., God, pls ehn, biko, pick my call too
Bros abeg change line, Airtel dey get get issues, the contract wey dem sign with pipo for heaven Don expire, try use Ntel..

For now sidon with me dey sip dogonyaro and kulikuli with me still dey try call God back grin grin grin grin

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by SINXU(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
hmmm are you sure cheesy
Boo boo grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
SINXU:

Boo boo grin
ur two monikers were bannd...
Well I won..
I can see your obsessed with me grin

Swerve
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by just2okworld(f): 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
valboy20:

em dey cheat the poor gurl
Exactly
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by SINXU(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2016
Irenyy:
ur two ineligible monikers were bannd...
FIXED. cool
I won. grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Handsome4real(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2016
Well this might be true but I know Few is a good agency and the author of this news is painting Few Bad. Few helped Olajumoke and got her many jobs. Im surprised many people can't remember that but choose to believe this write up.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by BABANGBALI: 11:06pm On May 10, 2016
See as she look like the statue of yemoja
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by miqos02(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
They wan dupe am
how u know?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2016
miqos02:
how u know?
Don't you know that they would want to take advantage of her because she is not educated.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by oldtopics(f): 1:27am On May 11, 2016
lol when their boss bolajo was busy dating her male cousin ..how she go get clear eyes get lucrative portfolio 4 the girl
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by zonax(m): 3:17am On May 11, 2016
I only hope she isn't making a mistake or being exploited.
How long has she been a model that they should complain about landing modelling jobs?
Has she finished building her self up as a brand as some organisation's who though may be inspired by her story and like to work with her might not desire things they may consider lacking in her.
Ola, God has truly favored and raised you from the dust. Please don't let people around you pull you back there.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by optional1(f): 5:25am On May 11, 2016
valboy20:

lol. Baba God get phone?
Berra hustle hard gurl

BTW lalasticlala is here..I smell FP

So u no no say Baba God get phone?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by divineappo(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2016
ikbnice:
career don dey jam pot-hole small small. She had better make sumtin for herself now before it's too late. What happened to all the endorsement rumours? Are they faked?
Modelling without remoulding your life first is a waste of time.
so all those several endorsement deals we keep hearing were all lies and fake. The truth don dey come out small small
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by ikbnice(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2016
divineappo:
so all those several endorsement deals we keep hearing were all lies and fake. The truth don dey come out small small
I pity her. Upon all the noise. I know right from outset that she is being used.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by HastalavistaU: 9:35am On May 11, 2016
Airforce1:
Some agencies just be agency for mouth, they got nothing to offer.

Same as record labels
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by Nobody: 11:36am On May 11, 2016
She'd better get back to school...methinks undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency by ikbnice(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2016
chimkaire:
She'd better get back to school...methinks undecided
She thought she was on top of the world initially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scorpion Album Download. Full Drake (mp3) / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.