Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (50451 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Ndipe(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2006
What of New Jersey?
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Ndipe(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2006
Amerinaija, Woodlawn, Maryland, according to Wikipedia had the highest percentage of Nigerians, of all the cities in the USA, so that is a distinction by itself. Maryland is a small state, with smaller cities, all interconnected to each other, so it is not unusual to see a 'spill over' of Nigerians from one city (like Silver Spring) to the next one (like Takoma park). The cities there are quite small in size, but they have a huge presence of Nigerians out there. Houston, as mammoth as it is in size, with clogged freeways is regarded as the unofficial capital of Nigerians in the USA. So, percentage wise, MD tops, but regarding population, Houston wins
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by culasi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2006
Houston no doubt.

Then when it comes to states that have the most nigerian, MARYLAND is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by johnnyc9(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2006
i fnk it's Houston TX.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by afrikangal(f): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2006
i think huston has most nigerians
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Slycks(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2006
New York City,Houston,Chicago,Urbana,and of course ATL

But how will you know which of these cities has more nigerians populationwise when most of them have Nationalized themselve and calm not to be Nigeria ,
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by nigacutie(f): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hey i live in Minnesota and i always go to the east coast and i think New York got alot of Nigerians
Minnesota as alot to but not as much as Texas or New York
We have alot of Liberians
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by kellorah: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2007
MD? undecided
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by jerseygurl(f): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2007
NewY has made ass Nigerians,
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2007
HEY COME ON, ITS NEW YORK

THANKS
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by katherinae(f): 3:25am On Feb 09, 2007
iskil

yes o there are a good amount of nigerians in south carolina, particularlry greenville, sc, the least most exciting place on this planet
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by nikynike(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2007
Texas i guess.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by 1forall: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2007
City?
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by AdaezeUS(f): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
I'm learning where to look cheesy
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by AdaezeUS(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any single Nigerian men in Houston, TX? Alternatively, a website of Nigerian dating profiles. I am near Houston, TX.

1 Like

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by monshege: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2007
Adaeze-US:

Does anyone know if there are any single Nigerian men in Houston, TX? Alternatively, a website of Nigerian dating profiles. I am near Houston, TX.

do you need one?
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by AdaezeUS(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2007
Monshege I would like to date a true man after God's own heart and he has to LOVE JESUS, preferable a Nigerian.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by monshege: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2007
does the person have to be in Houston? there are lots of Nigerian men in houston, it depends on your definition of single, does a divorcee or widower factor in your role as single or you want plain old single. the usual weekly parties thrown in houston sure proves that there are eligible men still around, not to forget their population in the colleges.
on a second thot, if you are looking for a man after God's own heart who loves Jesus, cant you pray that God sends the person? doesnt that work too? dont get me wrong but who is to say that this houstonian you get who loves God or claims to love God may be the man for you?--just my thots
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by AdaezeUS(f): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2007
You are correct, prayer does work. God will not withhold any good thing from those who ask and love him. I know that God already knows my heart and still feel like I need to be looking. Sounds kind of rebellious doesn't it? He can be divorced, single, or a widower. Preferable between the ages of 28-37, I said Houston because I'm close to that city. I'm not looking oversees because its too much uncertainty, and you are right the houstonian may not be the guy God has for me.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2007
this thread has taken a turn for the better.
Adaeze nwa nma,I hope you find love.
Houston has many single or divorced men but it also has many shady characters.
Look before you leap!
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by anabell(f): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2007
texas
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by westsidema(f): 4:17am On May 12, 2007
i guess in houston, texas
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by UPRISING: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
1. TEXAS.
2. MARYLAND.
3. MINISOTA
4. NEW YORK
5. ATLANTA GA
6. CHICAGO.
7.CALIFORNIA.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Bossman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
The question asked which city. Not which city or state.

UPRISING:

1. TEXAS.
2. MARYLAND.
3. MINISOTA
4. NEW YORK
5. ATLANTA GA
6. CHICAGO.
7.CALIFORNIA.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by ayefele200(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
its TEXAS,
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
texas is not a city.
people abeg

1 Like

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by ayefele200(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
babyosisi:

texas is not a city.
people abeg
am sure the poster meant STATE, not city, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

am sure the poster meant STATE, not city, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

meant?
the title is clear ,duh duh duh duh grin
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Imani(f): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2007
Probably Houston!
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by cyl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
Please can anyone tell me what documents should be taken along to the US embassy for interview, i mean what papers the host should send from the US, its urgent
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:13am On Jun 17, 2007
Colorado
Houston
Philly
New York
Maryland
New Jersey
Atlanta
Chicago(too many Naija there), that is the land of fraud and drugs
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 17, 2007
cyl:

Please can anyone tell me what documents should be taken along to the US embassy for interview, i mean what papers the host should send from the US, its urgent

letter of invitation
evidence of citizenship or residency
affidavit of support with bank statement and tax papers
letter from ones employer showing employment can be an added plus

most importantly be yourself at the interview,any double talks will look like you're trying to cover something.
Be plain and simple,no hypes.
People are still getting visas daily.
best wishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.