Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. (611 Views)

Designer's Concentrated Pure Perfume Oils. / Designer's Concentrated Pure Perfume Oils. / Have U Used "TIATIO CONCENTRATED SERUM"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. by lobrosky(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2016
The Secret to Long-Lasting Perfume
I Am about to tell you why oil perfume is the best kind of perfume yet the most cost effective.
Fragrances are made by extracting oil from flowers, herbs, fruit, wood etc, this means fragrance in its original form is oil based.
By mixing these oils in different variations you get different Scents.
Fashion Designer's mix these oils in thousands of variations to get the best of the best variations to promote their fashion line, problem is that due to their brand name and expensive adverting/packaging these perfumes become expensive to purchase.
In an effort to make it cheaper, ethanol (Alcohol) was introduced,
1st:- To make it look bigger, more liquid content.
2nd:- To make it appear stronger, As an evaporating agent, Ethanol makes oil evaporate faster, so you perceive the fragrance more and think its stronger.
NOTE: Ethanol is used because it is cheap to produce and odorless, 1 cup of ethanol and few drops of oil gives the resulting mixture the oil scent. This how EDC, EDT, EDP came about, telling you the concentration of oil in the perfume.
By boycotting the expensive adverting/packaging <100 Percent Fragrance> is able to bring you pure oil extract of the same fragrance at the fraction of the cost compared to the Expensive Brand packaged perfume
For Example: Interlude Amouage- House of Amouage sold for 58,000 to 62,000
we offer you it's pure oil extract for just 5,500 <the same Fragrance, Longer-Lasting>
Creed Aventus by House of Creed sold for 78,000 to 80,000
we offer you it's pure oil extract for just 4,500 <the same Fragrance, Longer-Lasting>
etc
(For the list of Oil fragrances we have WhatsApp Shola on 08066315416)
This gives you the opportunity to experience many natural beautiful fragrances without breaking your wallet.
Pure Oil Fragrance is a thing of beauty,
It is rich and long-lasting.
if you wear them, you will appear larger than life as your fragrance introduces you anywhere you go.
It is So lovely that your neighbors will pay you steady compliments,
It is So lovely that people will be happy to mingle with you ( you will not be invisible again),
Pure Oil fragrance is such an attractive force.
Get your own designer's oil fragrance delivered to your door-step, call Shola on 08066315416 Or What's app on the same number
Ask yourself, what do I stand to gain , When you enter a room and everyone turns to look at you?
Answer: Fame, Recognition...(and where there is fame, money follows)
It is time to allow your fragrance make your Introductions. (Call or WhatsApp Shola on 08066315416).

Re: Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. by trexglox(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
pls stop advertising this lies. ur perfume does not last as u pple advertise it. I bought from ada ur pH agent for 3 k Nd I am regretting it badly.
Re: Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. by lobrosky(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2016
Just because you bought from a particular person doesn't necessarily mean it's from us. Pls seek the right products and verify before pointing fingers.
Re: Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. by trexglox(f): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
lobrosky:
Just because you bought from a particular person doesn't necessarily mean it's from us. Pls seek the right products and verify before pointing fingers.
do u want me to snap d bottle Nd show u?. I bought dior addict.

(1) (Reply)

Other Names Of Hydroquinon / Be Bold Or Subtle With Services From Professional Makeup Salons / Embroidery Lovely Long Gown For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.