Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? (13582 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job / Should Application Letter Be Handwritten Or Typed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2016
I just want to be sure, so i wont make mistake. I need your advice.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 11, 2016
So I'm FTC undecided nothing special jor

In this computer age
Unless of course you are applying to be a calligrapher cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Mopolchi: 7:02am On May 11, 2016
Typed
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by odiereke(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2016
Typed of course.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by dkronicle(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2016
Chaii naso I take miss ftc
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by rantmoniker(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2016
It should be typed otherwise, send handwritten if it has been stated that you should submit handwritten letter.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 11, 2016
rantmoniker:
H
For honeycomb

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 11, 2016
Type with PC not typewriter

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Kolency(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2016
Depends on d job ur applying for.sm will prefer hand written, like teaching job

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by rantmoniker(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2016
Keneking:
Type with PC not typewriter
Lol, badoo.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by henrygale(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2016
It's better typed,so the writing can be clear to anyone reading it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by popemech(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2016
Front page tinx cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by spill(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2016
If you have good handwriting I mean a writing that will always make people comment positively pls write your application and submit and watch the wonders, because you must be called for an interview if you omit grammatical blunders.

For me I prefer handwriting application letters because it has favoured me.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by olexjay(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2016
Non is good

Better still use ink and feather written on leather

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Kaldakinn: 7:13am On May 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by hopara1(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2016
TYPED 4 CLEARER READING.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by SafetyFirst(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2016
For clarity, typewriten is better, unless stated otherwise in the instructions.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by respectkings: 7:14am On May 11, 2016
All of de above..bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2016
It all depends on where the letter is going or the type of job you are applying for. When applying in a reputable company or organization, you can do well to type it.
Other casual jobs like teaching and others, they do not really mind

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2016
wink grin wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Bose253(f): 7:15am On May 11, 2016
Handwritten is better, so they can assess your handwriting too.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by ZoggingMaster: 7:16am On May 11, 2016
Except expressly stated that hand-written application is required, you should always neatly typeset and present it as an official document.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by donfranklin(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2016
Ok na
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by sweetilicious(f): 7:17am On May 11, 2016
I think you should type the letter. No employer will disqualify you anyway. Nevertheless, the era of hand written letter has passed. Type it
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by sunnywhyt(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2016
#FollowingMode
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by jameshobo(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2016
Just Draw

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:33am On May 11, 2016
imo, I will say typed.
a career talk personnel once told me to add both, but I see am as crazy talk even if I don't know how true.
a lawyer also said handwritten in law means you typed but sign yourself, meaning, someone can even compose it, but make sure you sign it yourself.
however, if your writing is good enough for an interview invite without considering the content of the letter, just write abeg, but if na my kind writing, no try writing oo, just type.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by mikkypel(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2016
olexjay:
Non is good

Better still use ink and feather written on leather
Werey 100% spotted

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2016
OP, Wait...Lemme ask IFA

Ifa has given me an answer,he said u shud use A cock's feather with ink to write it.. and d job is surely yours grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Osyxcel(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2016
Typed, except it is expressly stated otherwise.
Re: Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? by Pastev1(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2016
My hand written application is more preferable, reasons:- 1) It tells about the level of error you would when you opportune to work with the firm, 2.) Your hand writing matters a lot ' you have to prove to the firm that they can read your writing ' 3. Your composition of the letter/arrangement tell more about you.
Despite that we are in the era of computer, and that's what deceive most of us, you don't even know how to write your name, some people decided to download the application form from system, edit and submit. My dear, it doesn’t tell about you. I'm worked as HR/Admin Asst. with a firm i know what i meant though now as ICT personnel.

If you trust your hand writing that it's readable go ahead, if not use typed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offer As A Credit Officer: Please What Does It Really Involve? / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Dangote To Give Graduate Drivers Trucks After Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.