Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? (49966 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Daminaj1(f): 12:06am On May 11, 2016
Beyonce stepped out in this ANkara dress days ago but billionaire daughter and fashionista Temi Otedola rocked it first. SHe took to Instagram to compare their look.

Temi, who also run a fashion blog wrote; UGHHH Beyonce stop raiding my wardrobe But for real, probs only time in my life I can claim she copied me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPgJm-N6YQ/?hl=en

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Daminaj1(f): 12:06am On May 11, 2016
Who rocked it better?

Like for Beyonce . Share for Temi.

See a photo of the designer of the dress Stella Jean with JayZ & Beyonce
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/temi-otedola-rocks-same-ankara-dress.html

43 Likes 208 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 11, 2016
The hulk

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Pheals(f): 12:10am On May 11, 2016
Aunty temi photos look like throwback !! But am always there for africa !! Live that !!

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by nuelzy: 12:16am On May 11, 2016
which one is temi and which one is beyonce

51 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Starships4u(m): 12:16am On May 11, 2016
The are both human beings with flesh and blood.... Is Beyonce monopoly of fashion?? Money speaks though...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by jerryunit48: 12:22am On May 11, 2016
Starships4u:
The are both human beings with flesh and blood....
Is Beyonce monopoly of fashion??
Money speaks though...
What makes her unique is where she comes from and how she is identifying with Africa.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Ehiscotch(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2016
i know we weren't asked to compare but........ Um, the girl on the right rocked it better - that's Temi right? ......Wait is that Beyonce? sha..........

.Who she EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2016
Tell them to wear only pant and bra, then call me to come and "judge" who wore it better angry

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 11, 2016
See how she be like fake ( Chinko)

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:05am On May 11, 2016
SHE KILLED IT BETTER THAN QUEEN B, TBH.

smileyLIKE IF YOU AGREE, SHARE IF YOU DON'T. angry

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by greyce: 1:47am On May 11, 2016
I prefer Temi's look

Beyonce be looking like... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 2:12am On May 11, 2016
Who them epp ?

undecided
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On May 11, 2016
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by mayorjosh(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2016
Tbh the material of the Ankara be like all those #700 ankaras. both of em wow for am sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Akposkool(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2016
Love that second pose. It's like the ones you see on mnet That's the beauty of a true African woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 11, 2016
She rocked it better, I reluctantly agree.

Love Beyonce! smiley
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by ivyy(f): 8:07am On May 11, 2016
I just don't like that look on Beyonce. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Danielle22(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2016
Seen undecided
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2016
Beyonce ni
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2016
So? She's not a fashionista if she is not making her trends but following trends.

But she rocked it better.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by ikbnice(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2016
So styles shouldnt be immitated anymore. She had better trademark it.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Shortyy(f): 9:50am On May 11, 2016
Queen Slayeeeer cry
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
One is original, one is fake.

Otedollar rocked more!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by encryptjay(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Tell them to wear only pant and bra, then call me to come and "judge" who wore it better angry
Judge with Vaseline? sad

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2016
Why
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by dayojags10(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2016
Nah When u don chop belle full, u go remember say person dy copy ur style
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by marshalcarter: 9:54am On May 11, 2016
Original is the beyonce while.......is aunty temi....

Wetin kwansan ma sef

Make I go jam ma leadgrin
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Robertbh(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2016
Who dem epp??wetin concern us? D way Nonsense threads make fp is alarming.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by grin88(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2016
Make she go report to SARS nah
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by BABANGBALI: 9:55am On May 11, 2016
nuelzy:
which one is temi and which one is beyonce
Beyonce is the one on the left while Temi is the one on the right

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by tolexy007(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2016
and so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.