Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe (10959 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blames Grace Mugabe For Her Husband Robert's Political Woes / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Olusegun Obasanjo 80th Birthday: 17 Most Memorable Quotes By Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by palserltd: 3:20am On May 11, 2016
These are compilations of some top memorable quotes of Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe's President)

See more here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/267/top-memorable-quotes-robert-mugabe

1 Like

Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by palserltd: 3:21am On May 11, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by SBJoji(m): 5:15am On May 11, 2016
Mugabe my boy
Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by DonMaxxy(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2016
Robert Mugabe on Racism:

"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires".

"Even when playing snooker, you haven't won untill you sink the black ball and the white ball miust remain on the field".

"But i dont care so long as i am using the white toilet paper to wipe, I am still fine".

Mugabe is arguably the world's most learned and controversial president.

3 Likes

Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by mayorkyzo: 6:50am On May 11, 2016
I remembered an interview that amanpour of cnn told him he's being in power for too long and he told her he would step down when the queen of england steps down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Robert Mugabe on Racism:

"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires".

"Even when playing snooker, you haven't won untill you sink the black ball and the white ball miust remain on the field".

"But i dont care so long as i am using the white toilet paper to wipe, I am still fine".

Mugabe is arguably the world's most learned and controversial president.

grin grin grin
Re: Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
mayorkyzo:
I remembered an interview that amanpour of cnn told him he's being in power for too long and he told her he would step down when the queen of england steps down cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors / Oshiomhole Sues Magazine For N250m Over Sex Allegation / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.