Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) (33311 Views)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) / Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Lanre01(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2016
lolz
smiley smiley
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2016
Seun:
Its a pity that traffic officers are allowed to close precisely at the time of the day that their services are most needed (rush hour at 5pm)

Thanks man. I actually took those pictures around ten minutes to six(5.50pm). And there was a free flow of traffic due to this selfless service. I drive that road everyday, it's usually hectic there.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Sisiedo: 10:49am On May 11, 2016
He's a Special Marshal. He volunteered/sign in for it.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by dapachez: 11:19am On May 11, 2016
cuteraeh:
OK, but it's not a big deal nah... Na him job, abi no be FRSC vest him wear so?
He is a special marshal. He doesn't get paid for doing that job as it's voluntary. His job is to ease off traffic whenever the need arises. Proudly SM and P(Special Marshal and Partnership) 10 konakas for the marshal.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by DealMogul(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2016
Poster, it's clear you were jobless and frantically needed to post something for people to read...
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
DealMogul:
Poster, it's clear you were jobless and frantically needed to post something for people to read...

You needed to see the joy on his face when he saw this news on nairaland. You said jobless? If you say so then so be it. But all the same, I salute his service to humanity. And I was practically challenged.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Good Job.

No it is not.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2016
Bollinger:

No it is not.

You dey mind some Nigerians. As if in sane places it's not traffic lights that effectively and efficiently directs traffic. Why was traffic lights invented? For ornamental purposes?

1 Like

Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by chimauga(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
I am a marshal and we are not paid, it is just a voluntary activities, pls give us some respect and dignity anytime u see us on the road cos we have same power as regular road marshals to arrest and impound you,... safer life, fuller life that's our slogan
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Scholarforever: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
cuteraeh:
This is why some people never made a credit pass in their ssce English exam. Read d passage very carefully and u will get d answer to your question.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by Scholarforever: 2:44pm On May 11, 2016
chimauga:
I am a marshal and we are not paid, it is just a voluntary activities, pls give us some respect and dignity anytime u see us on the road cos we have same power as regular road marshals to arrest and impound you,... safer life, fuller life that's our slogan
Pls let me know what it entails to become a member. I want to serve my country too.
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by fitinwell: 4:57pm On May 11, 2016
papadjaji:

Have you seen someone whose brain is in the south side?
OK. Ignoring your bad "inglis". There is a difference between a Regular Marshall and Special Marshall.
While one wears uniform and is under govt payroll, the other does not wear any form of uniform and he commits himself voluntarily.
If you think what he does is no big deal, then I challenge you to be a Special Marshall.

Story for the gods..
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by back2sender: 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
cuteraeh:
You are a dunce and big fuul. Tomorrow you will come here and say our able presido is a dullard but now we know who the dullard be. An offspring of ineffectual baboon as you.

1 Like

Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by favourboy1(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
cuteraeh:
hy dear do u av etisalat data
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by chimauga(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2016
Scholarforever:
Pls let me know what it entails to become a member. I want to serve my country too.

Go to any nearest frsc office to you. And make inquiry as new members intake is going on
Re: Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) by papadjaji: 4:55pm On May 12, 2016
fitinwell:

Story for the gods..

U most be a good sacrifice to be used for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Wheel Of A Boeing 747 Aircraft Is Changed / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / NPA Begins Moving Commercial Vessels Out Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.