Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (46981 Views)

Why I Am Happy That Muhamadu Buhai Became President Of Nigeria- Whatsapp User / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 3:56pm On May 11, 2016
frisky2good:
He can demand the apology and return of the loot. Abi dem tell am say na only one he fit ask for?

He asked for what is tangible and needed. What will we do with apology when our monies are still out their and we desperately need to fix us.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ibidapko(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2016
Acidosis:
This is the only reasonable statement I've read about Muhammadu Buhari in my entire life.

I read and experienced this, not hearsay from Lai Muhammed.

President Buhari's response was very appropriate because David Cameron was obviously referring to him as an individual and as a corrupt Nigerian ruler who has a history of having been caught with his hands in the cookie jar in the past.

Let's take a minute to review exactly what David Cameron said on 11th May 2016; David Cameron said "We have got the leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain ... Nigeria and Afghanistan, possibly the two most corrupt countries in the world"

For the infants on Nairaland, Buhari' himself has a record of allegstions of corruption against him in the past which was investigated with the help of the British government.

1) The Shagari's regime (1979-1983), investigated the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo's era as military head of state that preceded Shagari's civilian government. The Senate at the time set up a committee to investigate the missing money and the money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari - Obasanjo's appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. This was at the end of Shagari's regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter after the general elections but on the 31st December, 1983 , Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. End of investigation. Miss Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked, through Buhari's prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari's account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.

2) When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF which Buhari held sway as Chairman under Abacha's regime. Obasanjo set up a panel of invesyigation to probe Buhari but the report saw no light of the day as Obadanjo buried it for reasons best known to him.

Let us stop with the above cited instances.

Therefore, simply put, President Buhari' knew that he has no moral grounds to convincely demand for an apology from David Cameron for calling Nigerians (him) fantastically corrupt.

So the "let's go for the money first' approach was a well thought out and politically correct response giving the circumstances.

Like my APC friend will say " all these maneuvers are all in the spirit of CHANGE which is the mantra of APC. Buhari had changed and according to the Holy Bible - old things have passed away' and he had become a new creature.

So let's face the new direction of GET THE MONEY from the British government - in the spirit of change.

Refer to:
https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland

2 Likes

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
My pmb sir, you are very right, apology can come late while the real thing is the repatriation of our money. Weldone sir.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 4:05pm On May 11, 2016
podosci:

You seem more agrieved with the insult of us being fantastically corrupt and less angier with the idiot politicians whose greedy lead us to this path. If Nigerians have shown 1% of the anger they showed to cameron to our greedy politicians, we would be on par with the UK interms of development. Alameysia, Abacha and lots of greedy thieves were given state burials, nobody showed anger towards that decision but we are angry with UK Pm.
One funny fact...
The same alameysia that buhari is begging for return of our stolen wealth is the one bayelsa gave a state burial. LOL grin

1. Learn to know people before making personal remarks about them. At the very least, read their previous posts.
2. Is Buhari making some effort to address corruption? Absolutely YES, even one of the guys in the video stated that " the new president is trying to do things differently, which I believe Cameron is obviously aware of.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 4:05pm On May 11, 2016
caracas:
The dumbest man i hav ever seen in my Life.
Baba as old as u are do i have to teach u that a good name is far better than silver n gold? Or do u not understand What an apology wud do to the image of this battered country ?do u not know that by that statement of Cameron our dear country stands to losea lot in terms of foreign investments ?.
If i may even ask ,.
100 billion dollars cannot go round all nigerians but a good name wud definitely do every single nigérian a lot of good.
And who says we cant have our apology n still hav our Money returned back to us .
Honestly this man is dull, jokes or insults apart.
He really needs to stop embarrasing this country before its too late.

Unfortunately, it would have been more credible if you're fit to call someone dumb going by your post. Yet some things are not glaring to you, What good name? built by who?
Secondly, you asked as very stu.pid question
"how has all the stolen wealth recovered from foreign institutions n countries helped this country"
. First off, you do not know that most of those stolen wealth in the past have been "re-looted" by these same corrupt elements? Or you do not know that between GEJ and NOI, returned loot was approved for spending without passing through the national assembly as stipulated by law? But pray tell, you do not want them to return stolen wealth of this country? You can't be serious.....you're leaving the core issue and chasing shadows.....

You will do better to reassess what you type before you hit the submit button........Gosh! yet you could label someone dull... what an irony

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
aycapri:
Though, the response sounds very cool but what has the government done with the recovered money. At least, the govt has recovered some before now.

The previous government looted it again
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
mapet:

Living in denial...... the statement in bold is not relevant for our current situation. It seems you guys don't understand the abyss we've sunk into corruption-wise. How do you want the world to respect a state governor that stole the state blind, took the loot to UK, was placed under house arrest, escaped disguised as a woman.........and we gave him state pardon? How do you want a country to rationalise almost half of our foreign reserves stolen by few individuals or how monies meant for pension, procurement for military weapons in the midst of war against BH was shared amongst individuals?

Saying corruption is a global issue is a lame excuse to me. It's the same position GEJ took when Boko Haram were taking territories and bombing most places in the North, with the lame excuse "Terrorism is a global issue....."

If you do not see anything wrong in what Cameron said, then you have self-esteem issue. Even right thinking Britons called it a diplomatic gaff. It would have been lot reasonable if Cameron had quoted a source e.g, according to so so and so report, these two countries have a high corruption index.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
irondome:

If you do not see anything wrong in what Cameron said, then you have self-esteem issue. Even right thinking Britons called it a diplomatic gaff. It would have been lot reasonable if Cameron had quoted a source e.g, according to so so and so report, these two countries have a high corruption index.

There are two clear issues here, What Cameron said is clearly different from what you expect PMB to say. I do not see any value in pursing Cameron to take back.......in fact, I am of the opinion that Cameron's statement is a clear reflection of how the world perceives us.......demand apology will simply make us look ineffectual and stu.pid.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by banio: 4:18pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
how can a président of a nation... pay more concern on stolen money more than thé integrity of his nation... Hé doesnt need thé apology but Nigeria needs it. am not just dissapointed with him but also thé stocks of fiasco advisers.

True talk. Provided we keep paying Senators corrupt wage, Nigeria will never be corruption free. One man taking over #29 million per month, is this not height of corruption
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2016
gaby53:
undecided because na apology you dey shop...abi?....mumu!
no mind that munmun oh just leave am with him pea brain. Meanwhile, Camelion should just bring back our money and keep apology to himself.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Doubleagent008(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2016
muzeze77:
Why demand apology for a statement that is true?demanding such will be like trying to bend the truth. Try to support our president. He does not have a zoology phd but he clearly does not reason like an ediot. Would apology put food in the stomach of hungry nigerians? Would an apology fix our roads and build refinary ? I have a masters degree but never anticipated this type of response.surely to be smart requires no degree. Mr buhari please continue your job anyone that does not like the way you are working can jump into the lagoon
please Bro for the sake of Next time don't say people should jump into the lagoon rather try this " I refer you to the instructions of Oba of Lagos in the wake of the last general election " they'll get it. saying direct may be too traumatic for those involved.
Hope u got my drift tho.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by freshvybe(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
how can a président of a nation... pay more concern on stolen money more than thé integrity of his nation... Hé doesnt need thé apology but Nigeria needs it. am not just dissapointed with him but also thé stocks of fiasco advisers.
you disadpointed with who Mr? You need to cultivate your pride and shulve it down your throat... Your kind of people don't like dealing with the truth. As we all know the PM didn't lie about his statements, who you should be ashamed of are those Nigeria Excecutives that are responsible for our countries degradation by being fantastically corrupt. We gave them the Gods... Don't blame them for exercising that. Its Truth let's deal with it. We are corrupt even a shoe shiner knows that. Instaed we owe apology to the world for being selfish and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mikkypel(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
After that slave response, yesterday, he now wants †̥♥ save face with Nigerians. Well sorry, Mr Presido, but this response is even worse than the first one, it makes Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ look like a vile oblivious JJC. I don't KϞöω̲ who is worse, Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina. Lemme give Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ a better response Mr President
" I heard Mr Cameron's statement about the financial depravity ☀̤̣̈̇f my country's kinsmen A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ I have †̥♥ admit that we have a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f work †̥♥ do in the area ☀̤̣̈̇f improving our image †̥♥ the expectations ☀̤̣̈̇f the school ☀̤̣̈̇f thought that Mr Cameron belongs †̥♥. But we are up †̥♥ the task, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ in a few years †̥♥ come, I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure that even those who hold a more coarse view than Mr Cameron will have course †̥♥ complement our efforts. But let ♍ƺ state that, though we understand the truthfulness behind the message, with due respect †̥♥ the PM, we will not allow ourselves †̥♥ be treated like unwelcome guests, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ so if the UK prime minister feels we are not worthy ☀̤̣̈̇f being at this event, he should make it bold †̥♥ let us KϞöω̲ through clear channels, ☀̤̣̈̇f his true intentions".

Now is that so hard, geez, amateurs.

If buhari had said this, i will call him a simpleton
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2016
Pataki:
Cameron was clearly inebriated. Reminds me of an Ineffectual Buffoon of a leader who was perpetually on ogogoro 24/7. The same Ineffectual Buffoon granted a state pardon to the thief whose assets are frozen in the UK.

Well spoken and well served my PMB. Even an Archbishop stuck his own neck out to defend an honest leader when "dodgy dave" was drunk and blabbering away.

Lalasticlala, our President has spoken. Abeg amplify am. Make dem wailing wailers find something to wail about today.

Word....exactly what I said yesterday...you could clearly see from the video clip that 'dodgie dave' was unstable on his feet with a well stacked glass of Chablis in his hand.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by lordgosh: 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
caracas:

U Just typed poo,shit n trash.
So because we already hav a bad image we should continue destroying our image instead of correcting it .
So to fight corruption we must encourage the denigration of our country .
Chai, sometimes i feel like slapping some dullards via my fone .

Its a shame your brain cannot process beyond your output.
Did Buhari response degrade or destroy the image of the country?
What I said was that the country is bad already which we all knw so instead of derailed brain like yours to be shouting he shld apologise,
we shld look inward and use the statement as an inspiration to correct the fantastically corrupt minds that s killing us as a nation.

No wonder your myopic mind always type shit.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by benji93: 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
In.....................In Ebenezer obey's voice, ''there is nothing you can do to satisfy the world'', if he had demanded for an apology we would have found a thousand reason why he should not have said that. The deed has been done, Cameron has spoke, and the we have heard him, infact why would PMB demand for an apology for a statement that is actually true, though that sounded condescending and hypocritical of him, for someone who was allegedly involved in corrupt activities. Corruption has always been on high in their systems too, just differet methods, he that embraces a corrupt individual is in fact, the most corrupt, because their acceptance will only serve to further the excesses of corrupt leaders. In fact though Buhari's statement was straight forward, it was infact an insult to the British sovereign.In fact they need to pay interest in addition to the repatriated stolen funds.....................................Out
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mamajaz(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2016
DropShot:

Think deep.

His response is a disguised slap to Cameron and UK. It's like saying " our looters and corrupt politicians wouldn't have succeeded in looting the Treasury blind if you didn't provide them the platform to keep their loots; an accomplice to corruption is also guilty of corruption".

Apology will not undo what Cameron said because it's the truth. The thing is, no leader is expected to disparage another country especially one you claim to be partnering with on the same course.

So, PMB is 100% correct with his response.

Did you see the thunderous applause that greeted his reaction?

Watch it bro.
...and you expect a wailer to understand this bro?
Not in this change era.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mrteee: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
DropShot:

Think deep.

His response is a disguised slap to Cameron and UK. It's like saying " our looters and corrupt politicians wouldn't have succeeded in looting the Treasury blind if you didn't provide them the platform to keep their loots; an accomplice to corruption is also guilty of corruption".

Apology will not undo what Cameron said because it's the truth. The thing is, no leader is expected to disparage another country especially one you claim to be partnering with on the same course.

So, PMB is 100% correct with his response.

Did you see the thunderous applause that greeted his reaction?

Watch it bro.

Thanks bro, for lending the unfortunate poster a little common sense. Thank you thank you thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Lionsclaw: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
Words you got here man!

Other myopic Nigerians are hailing their president for asking UK for vanity instead of dignity

I salute your pointing wisdom out to the zombies
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
See how they are playing my people about like football, I am so lost for words cry. If not for God, if not for God who has decreed victory for us end from beginning, my people are already finished. cry

God has won this game; the wicked one will be revealed and disgraced forever and all eyes will behold his downfall.

O wicked one, you can continue to enjoy the dying embers of your vile, evil, and most despicable civilization, you will be revealed and disgraced in due time, according to the infallible Word of The Most High GOD.

The vision is sure and the interpretation is certain.

2Thessalonians 2:8-12
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by grammy98: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
I am with mr.presido this time. this is the only time that i can say that mr presido has made nigerians proud with a good answer.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by atoleybaba(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
you need an apology for what?? Someone said you truth about your country and you said you need an apology for that? Man you are retard. You are playing "opposition" the wrong way
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Israel317(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari dey vex o, Nigerians are corrupt including you Buhari..lol
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 5:12pm On May 11, 2016
mapet:

There are two clear issues here, What Cameron said is clearly different from what you expect PMB to say. I do not see any value in pursing Cameron to take back.......in fact, I am of the opinion that Cameron's statement is a clear reflection of how the world perceives us.......demand apology will simply make us look ineffectual and stu.pid.

A PMB categorically condemning Cameron's remark as inappropriate isn't same as demanding for a recant of statement. Making him accountable for his gaff would ensure that does not happen again; and not only Cameron, but also other world leaders. If this blew away very easily, then we should expect another world leader to make another condescending remark in the nearest future.

We can not continue to aggressively fight corruption on the home front, only to allow an unbridled comment from a world leader, disparage our image. It's counter productive.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by atoleybaba(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
After that slave response, yesterday, he now wants †̥♥ save face with Nigerians. Well sorry, Mr Presido, but this response is even worse than the first one, it makes Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ look like a vile oblivious JJC. I don't KϞöω̲ who is worse, Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina. Lemme give Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ a better response Mr President
" I heard Mr Cameron's statement about the financial depravity ☀̤̣̈̇f my country's kinsmen A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ I have †̥♥ admit that we have a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f work †̥♥ do in the area ☀̤̣̈̇f improving our image †̥♥ the expectations ☀̤̣̈̇f the school ☀̤̣̈̇f thought that Mr Cameron belongs †̥♥. But we are up †̥♥ the task, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ in a few years †̥♥ come, I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure that even those who hold a more coarse view than Mr Cameron will have course †̥♥ complement our efforts. But let ♍ƺ state that, though we understand the truthfulness behind the message, with due respect †̥♥ the PM, we will not allow ourselves †̥♥ be treated like unwelcome guests, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ so if the UK prime minister feels we are not worthy ☀̤̣̈̇f being at this event, he should make it bold †̥♥ let us KϞöω̲ through clear channels, ☀̤̣̈̇f his true intentions".

Now is that so hard, geez, amateurs.
immature and girlish way to respond...don't you think it will lead to rivalry and probably war of word? Just like how PDP members and APC members exchange banters? You see why he is the president and why you can never be?. If you were to be the president, this country would have been worse of
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by DropShot: 5:24pm On May 11, 2016
ibidapko:

President Buhari's response was very appropriate because David Cameron was obviously referring to him as an individual and as a corrupt Nigerian ruler who has a history of having been caught with his hands in the cookie jar in the past.

Let's take a minute to review exactly what David Cameron said on 11th May 2016; David Cameron said "We have got the leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain ... Nigeria and Afghanistan, possibly the two most corrupt countries in the world"

For the infants on Nairaland, Buhari' himself has a record of allegstions of corruption against him in the past which was investigated with the help of the British government.

1) The Shagari's regime (1979-1983), investigated the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo's era as military head of state that preceded Shagari's civilian government. The Senate at the time set up a committee to investigate the missing money and the money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari - Obasanjo's appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. This was at the end of Shagari's regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter after the general elections but on the 31st December, 1983 , Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. End of investigation. Miss Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked, through Buhari's prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari's account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.

2) When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF which Buhari held sway as Chairman under Abacha's regime. Obasanjo set up a panel of invesyigation to probe Buhari but the report saw no light of the day as Obadanjo buried it for reasons best known to him.

Let us stop with the above cited instances.

Therefore, simply put, President Buhari' knew that he has no moral grounds to convincely demand for an apology from David Cameron for calling Nigerians (him) fantastically corrupt.

So the "let's go for the money first' approach was a well thought out and politically correct response giving the circumstances.

Like my APC friend will say " all these maneuvers are all in the spirit of CHANGE which is the mantra of APC. Buhari had changed and according to the Holy Bible - old things have passed away' and he had become a new creature.

So let's face the new direction of GET THE MONEY from the British government - in the spirit of change.

Refer to:
https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland

Beautiful nonsense!

Get your facts right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Fugazi: 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
mars123:
please be the only ediot here abeg.
lmaooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by winj: 5:55pm On May 11, 2016
I have to say i am not fond of this mallam but this is the best thing I've ever heard his say
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by back2sender: 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
Words on marble from a great man PRESIDENT BUHARI. GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by bayinq25(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2016
DropShot:
Great!

Words on marble. Straight from his heart. Who apology don help? undecided

They say he's illiterate, yet he keeps making much sense than all their leaders put together.

I'm sure a certain IB would have said Cameron should apologize but our Bubu understands better that apology is not what we need but our money stashed away in Cameron's country and in other such destinations.
I could remember a PhD holder who sucked our nation dry...good comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by back2sender: 6:10pm On May 11, 2016
irondome:

Its our money we need back. RE YOU NOT CORRUPT
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Tellemall: 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
Pataki:

So it is apology that will bring back our stolen money that lies in invested properties and banks across the UK and its various British Tax Havens?

Is it only the return of stolen money that will change Nigeria? For years it's been missing and the country didn't get swallowed up by a chasm. Why is there so much noise making about the return of funds?

If it should be returned, it's still the exact same corrupt people that would pocket it, saint inclusive.

And despite criticisms of Cameron, he is correct. Did Nigerians suddenly cease to be corrupt because buhari is now their president? Same snakes in new skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.