Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me (554 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! / How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / Please Teach Me About Blogger Am A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me by Kensharval(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2016
I have a blogger account which houses three completely different blogs. I'm thinking of signing up for adsense but I'm scared a different type of ads may be placed on a my blogs since I'm using the same adsense account for the three of them. Please I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I would appreciate clarification, thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2016
Kensharval, I am not a big fan of Blogger, but I think the solution to your problem is fairly straight forward. Let's see how.
If I got you correctly, you said you're running 3 different blogs in a single Blogger account, and that you want to launch Google Adsense but not on all the 3 blogs, am I right? If yes, then I think that is possible.
Your Blogger account identifies you as the true owner of all the blogs you're running. So for Google Adsense to work, you must specify a blog or website where the ads will be sent. In your own case, you must specify one of the three blogs where Google will send ads to.
P.S. While this is purely based on my experience as a web designer, you may want to research or do more findings regarding this. Thanks and goodluck.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me by bedfordng(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2016
Kensharval:
I have a blogger account which houses three completely different blogs. I'm thinking of signing up for adsense but I'm scared a different type of ads may be placed on a my blogs since I'm using the same adsense account for the three of them. Please I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I would appreciate clarification, thank you.
you have option to insert the ads on each blog once you are approved. The ads will not display on all the blogs if it is not inserted to each of them
Re: I Need Someone To Explain Something About Blogger To Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 13, 2016
bedfordng:
you have option to insert the ads on each blog once you are approved. The ads will not display on all the blogs if it is not inserted to each of them
Exactly what I said... Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back Your Banned Adsense Account / Airtel 20gb For 200naira Is Back And It Downloading Heavy Files On Opera Mini / Earn Cool Cash In This Recession Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.