Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (44098 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by winkmart: 1:14pm On May 11, 2016
Hitmaker, Adekunle Gold has revealed he lost all his good deeds after he revealed he has a crush on singer Mo’Cheddah while she was with her man.
Adekunle Gold Told EbonyLife TV when he was asked who his celebrity crush was. “My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012.

“I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.

“Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that.I’m sure you remember because I told you.”

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

Now, let us analyse the craziness that is in this statement made by Dekunle Gold. How can you go ahead to tell a lady that you can still negotiate her relationship with you, despite knowing fully well she is in another relationship.

Dekunle should know that this assertion is enough to break her relationship with her boyfriend and does not even guarantee her coming to him. I wonder why some people think with their Anus.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-and-mocheddahs-boyfriends.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
Keep crushing...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
d guy will b like mr shade... U better b careful

latest gist:: More Photos From popular Actor, Tunde
Owokoniran’s Wedding In The US http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/more-photos-from-popular-actor-tunde.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by yusaze807: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
shocked shocked

SEE BLASTING: Read comments from fans as they blast Adekunle Gold @@@

www.gisthit.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-flirts-with-mocheddah-in.html

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
Who see my boxers abeg

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
Please who are they

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by tolexy007(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
shocked Adekunle naa? shocked shocked shocked ojo wo la bere love ta n kiss? angry angry angry angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by saxwizard(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
u knw say shade no gree date him
orente no complain
baba God don pick him call and
he is ready to marry

so he need am

26 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by CaroLyner(f): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
so? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by holyokoto(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
Maheeda has declared herself bad Girl. She is very Beautiful but am scred of who will marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ladyF(f): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
Abeg forget that thing. Who bf epp? He is free to make his intentions know as long as she is not married. Is it not bf of 6 years that are breaking up with bae everyday. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by AdemolaA2: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
So??

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by kay4dem(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:
Hitmaker, Adekunle Gold has revealed he lost all his good deeds after he revealed he has a crush on singer Mo’Cheddah while she was with her man.
Adekunle Gold Told EbonyLife TV when he was asked who his celebrity crush was. “My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012.

“I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.

“Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that.I’m sure you remember because I told you.”

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

Now, let us analyse the craziness that is in this statement made by Dekunle Gold. How can you go ahead to tell a lady that you can still negotiate her relationship with you, despite knowing fully well she is in another relationship.

Dekunle should know that this assertion is enough to break her relationship with her boyfriend and does not even guarantee her coming to him. I wonder why some people think with their Anus.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-and-mocheddahs-boyfriends.html

This Kunle lack many things
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS lORD

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by SageTravels: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
His is single and Searching

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Opistorincos(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
iranu
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ghostwritter(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
i can't see the accused crusher crushing the supposed crushee.....stewpid news making FP
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ikbnice(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
You want to make her your Orente when you know damn well she is into someone else.
I just pray the crush you are crushing on her doesn't pass crushing so that somebody won't come back to crush you.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by showgolee(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
Let the crushing continues......

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
Movingcoil:
Who see my boxers abeg
dat your tear tear smelling boxer?Abeg I don burn am. tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Reeberry: 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
Movingcoil:
Who see my boxers abeg
Na where you keep am?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by passionate88: 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
Date a celeb and live a stressful life

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by beGOOD4aba(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
Adekunle Gold? Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Oluwapresley(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
this call that Dekunle Gold wants Baba God to pick might end up being his call to glory if Mo'cheddah's boyfriend decides to change it for him..

anyways, me self I like Mo' Cheddah baje!!! make we still dey look am sha..

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by sixtus3606(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:

as in ehn?!!! ;-/
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
Wetin concern me na undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by gbens2000(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
i tot they said he is a shy boy.YBNL

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by VickyRotex(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
rIaYoll:
JESUS CHRIST IS lORD

Halleluyah Somebody!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by zubycharles(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
Adekunle no try am o......shez enqaqed buh yhu quys can balance ya slfs.......meanwhile let me sip my warri weed fast b4 my mom comes bk
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by sixtus3606(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg forget that thing. Who bf epp? He is free to make his intentions know as long as she is not married. Is it not bf of 6 years that are breaking up with bae everyday. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
baby je ka negotiate grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Smartsyn(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
Just tell her you want to Bleep her already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.