Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims (35472 Views)

Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by anumide(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
Everyone is to blame here:
1. The husband who probably murdered the wife.
2. The wife who should have packed out and file for a divorce.
3. The pastor that pleaded on behalf of the husband
4. The mother that watched her daughter continuously get battered [/b]
5. The sister that should have paid boyz to deal with the man severely[b]
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Caracta(f): 4:59pm On May 11, 2016
Obsessive partners! I fear them more than anything.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Dapricha(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
Well, for me i don't think it's the age difference that gave birth to all of these. Simply put, the man has anger issues and prone to violence. The family knew this but were hoping for a change instead of intervening.
They allowed the man to kill her. The man murdered her, period. He should face the music, finish and klaar

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by wickedworld: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
Not shock about the love child or wht do u expect from Lagos boy?

And for his lover to show up at his home with his love child it prove he has not been tking responsibility for the child welfare.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Dapricha(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2016
Well, for me i don't think it's the age difference that gave birth to all of these. Simply put, the man has anger issues and prone to violence. The family knew this but were hoping for a change instead of intervening.
They allowed the man to kill her.
The man murdered her, period. He should face the music, finish and klaar
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by soonest(f): 5:06pm On May 11, 2016
This story is still unfolding. May the full truth come to limelight soonest. RIP Ronke
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by HaneefahRN(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
@ dicefrost. Was this what you had in mind?

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
@ dicefrost. Was this what you had in mind?

now u've got me feeling like a jerk. I'm not promoting domestic violence. All i'm saying is if the marriage isnt working then quit. No nid 2 resort 2 verbal or physical abuse. If a woman decides 2 b verbaly abusive, then she shudnt complain.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by STENON(f): 5:26pm On May 11, 2016
This is a sad news... God please help us not to marry the wrong Person.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by kvngbree01(f): 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by eyinjuege: 5:48pm On May 11, 2016
Mamatee07:
So the bastard making noise about his wife supposedly cheating was even cheating on his wife and impregnated another woman angry

Cheats are always the first to rant about cheating sad they always think everyone is like them angry

Amazing how he left out the fact the he committed adultery and impregnated another woman

You are right.
Extremely jealous people are the worst cheats.
They sort of project others are as depraved as they are. I think she further sealed her death when she refused to react to his infidelities.
That'sthe thing with violent people. They don't need any rational excuse to act out their violence. You react, you're in for it and if you don't react, you're still a goner.

If only she had done the only sensible thing by leaving an abusive marriage, she even had her family's support. But she listened to a pastor, and her landlady. Hope those ones will be there to take care if their children

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Princessbee52(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
allanphash7:
i can never trust or believe woman

shiekna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray you don't have a sister that will experience domestic violence....

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by HaneefahRN(f): 6:01pm On May 11, 2016
dicefrost:

now u've got me feeling like a jerk. I'm not promoting domestic violence. All i'm saying is if the marriage isnt working then quit. No nid 2 resort 2 verbal or physical abuse. If a woman decides 2 b verbaly abusive, then she shudnt complain.

Not like you didn't deserve it for bringing up such barbarism tongue

Seems like we are on the same page now. Take care.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by xtervaganza(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
I know the man is a bastard but the sister is also trying to defend her own sis with a bit of lies .

I mean why would your husband(who comes home late himself) wait at the gate to know who dropped you? It means she usually returns home late.

And as per money paid into her account claiming she borrowed her sister.....hmmmmmmmm I don't believe that

Anyway the foolish man took a life and he will spend the rest of his days in jail
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
Na by force to stay married

Have a child or two and enjoy your life

To hell with who ever has problem with that

Would you just gave my baby or babies (no strings attached)?
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by macherie1: 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
Why are we even arguing about why he killed her? There is absolutely no just cause for murder. He should be tried and given the maximum sentence deserved. Don't care if she was dating half of the town or not. You have no right whatsoever to take another person's life. If provocation can be justified as a reason for murder, most of us will probably be dead by now.

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by henryhemon(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:

People who are married don't enjoy their lives in your little mind? Go on LovePeddler around,no one can stop you but don't have an excuse for doing it.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by whysquare4real(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2016
vorigan:

Fresh revelations from the Bewajis, Lekan Shonde’s in-laws, have rubbished the accounts of the alleged killer of always providing for the family, leaving his two cars for Ronke and catching her philandering with a manager in the packaging company she worked.

Lekan Shonde, 51, was described as an intensely jealous and insecure husband. The Ogun state indegene who surrendered on Monday, May 9, four days after his wife was discovered lifeless in their Egbeda-Idimu apartment on Friday, May 6, is said to be a recklessly violent man.

From the account of Bolatito, the only surviving sibling of Ronke, Lekan’s explanations are far from the truth.

Here are 10 shockers from Bolatito’s interview with Punch…

1. Lekan’s first physical abuse was in 2012. And the most recent was in December 2015, which almost led Ronke packing out of the house. She had agreed to leave, but changed her mind later. The case was even reported to the police.

2.Ronke, whose brother just passed on, was crying while Bolatito, on instructions of their mum, was begging her to leave him, that December 2015.

3. A pastor and landlady on their street begged on behalf of Lekan Shonde. And she stayed, in spite of the warning.

4. The recent source of rancour was a love child brought by his baby mama. The discovery shattered Ronke. And Lekan was pleading and begging, even volunteering to do a DNA test, which he never did.

5. The love child expose turned Ronke into a quieter woman who stopped talking to her husband.

6. Bolatito claimed Ronke never had a relationship outside wedlock. That it was Lekan’s jealousy and insecurity that fueled his suspicion. That the manager mentioned had a professional relationship with Ronke.

7. On many occasions, three other colleagues of Ronke had been accused of dating her. That even male Facebook friends have been embarrsssed by useless accusations.

8. Lekan kept vigil in front of their house to see who would drop his wife. And accuse her of adultery.

9. The children school fees were sometimes paid by the Bewajis, contrary to Lekan’s account of providing for the family. And sometimes rent. That before she died, she was struggling to raise N70,000 to replace the gear box of her car.

10. Lekan constantly went through Ronke’s phones to see if she was cheating. And constantly trailed her to check if she had lovers.

http://encomium.ng/10-fresh-facts-discolour-lekan-shondes-defense-ronkes-sister-debunks-his-claims/
its so painful dat she died.we were friends back den at sabo oke in Ilorin. RIP Ronke.we loved but God loves u more

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by nnowu(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
Now I know the guy is sick and needs professional help,say No To domestic Violence!

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by introvertedsoul: 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Wasn't expecting her SISTER to say anything short of this. . [/size]
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by bigiyaro(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:

depends on ur definition of enjoyment
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Pamelayoung: 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
I wonder how pple remain in a violent relationship till they are killed.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
na love de du d man.
love makes him to track his wife wherever she goes.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
na love de du d man.
love makes him to track his wife wherever she goes.
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by aameyah(f): 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
The points mentioned are the classic signs of an abuser. He should be jailed for life. So he will have a lifetime to think of his sin....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by andyanders: 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
Cant believe that there is true love these days because some men who cannot be man enough to run their home would result to now see their wife as devil.

Once a man starts checking your bag, your phone and start showing sign of anger and violence, walk out of that relationship.

Due to the current situation of things in the country,most family that their wife are providing for them tend to experience domestic violence from the man because he feels uncomfortable and is prone to start laying suspicion on that woman.

Ladies should be careful when you start noticing your husband suspecting every of your moves.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by Sunnypar(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2016
STENON:
This is a sad news... God please help us not to marry the wrong Person.

I wept for Ronke...
RIP to her.
Wept!!!! Chai
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by STENON(f): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
Sunnypar:
Wept!!!! Chai
*google* undecided
Sunnypar:
Wept!!!! Chai
*google*
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by fpeter(f): 8:53am On May 12, 2016
justiz5:

This man is very wicked and a disgrace to manhood, if all these allegations are true.

I therefore withdraw my harsh conclusions and unnecessary venting of anger in the other thread.
cc; fpeter

Hi my brother, lets be objective in this matter. Do you think an average or typical Nigeria man that you and I know of today,
would fold his hands and watch his wife cheat? After allegedly knowing the name and even location of his wife's partner(s)
this man knows how women are usually blamed and discredited especially when branded adulterous, he is playing that card so
the whole country would see him as the victim. Think about his conflicting accounts, how he even said he only rubbed his hand
on her face and didn't know if he slapped her a little...he's a wicked man and i pray the children forgive him in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by fpeter(f): 8:58am On May 12, 2016
Bia poster @ Vorigan....can you just stick to one age for Mr Lekan Shonde
First he is 51 and then in the next page, he's 57...apply diligence to your work.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by vorigan: 9:13am On May 12, 2016
fpeter:
Bia poster @ Vorigan....can you just stick to one age for Mr Lekan Shonde
First he is 51 and then in the next page, he's 57...apply diligence to your work.

Biko......... if you applied diligence to your post, you will note that it is not my work......or you didn't see the sources quoted?
Re: Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims by MarieSucre(f): 9:17am On May 12, 2016
anselm791:
I hope the young ones are learning something here, stop taking selfies and start developing yourselves.

You're a hypocrite. instead of you tell young men to learn how to control their anger, jealousy and possessiveness, you're here still blaming women. Women are still to blame for shitty men se. smh

anselm791 You said i should read your original comment, well here is your original comment. How does asking women to develop theirselves and stop taking selfies help their future husbands to stop being violent?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.