Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Crossword Puzzle - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Crossword Puzzle (3146 Views)

Who Is The Survivor In The Puzzle? / Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching / Solve This Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossword Puzzle by Esseson1(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2016
Hey guy.. Let's Play and test your IQ index..

The Drill:

∆ You identify four different number words
∆ You spell-out the letters they represent in the alphabet e.g 1 reps 'A', 2 reps 'B' etc.
∆ Rearrange the letters to get a word.

Clue:
°The word is the name of one of the many phone makers in the world

PS: Number words means the spellings of numbers e.g eight for 8, nine for 9 etc.

Re: Crossword Puzzle by ESheriff1(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2016
The number words are twenty, twelve and five... which reps letters T,L,E.. when rearranged you get 'LET'
Re: Crossword Puzzle by Esseson1(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2016
shocked
ESheriff1:
The number words are twenty, twelve and five... which reps letters T,L,E.. when rearranged you get 'LET'
Wrong!! remember I said 4 number words... in any case I gave a clue of what the word looks like- a phone maker. 'LET' is incredibly far from it..
Re: Crossword Puzzle by klinro(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2016
Itel?
Re: Crossword Puzzle by nuelzy: 5:54pm On May 18, 2016
am i d only one confused here
Re: Crossword Puzzle by dukeprince50: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
nuelzy:
am i d only one confused here
we are in this together
Re: Crossword Puzzle by KingEbukaNaija: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
late !!!
Re: Crossword Puzzle by KingEbukaNaija: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
tail , tile !!!

1 Like

Re: Crossword Puzzle by lucifar: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you like such games then I would suggest you to go to the following website weeklycrosswords.com. It has new daily puzzle that you can play to make your mind a lot more sharper.
Re: Crossword Puzzle by danifinest(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's itel.... The number words are Twelve, Nine, Five and Twenty. The twelfth letter is L, the ninth letter is I, the fifth letter is E and the twentieth letter is T. Arranging L,I,E,T to form the name of a phone brand is definitely ITEL.
Re: Crossword Puzzle by LarryW: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
I think such tasks are very useful for our brains. To be honest, I am addicted to solving crossword puzzles. I like extremely different ones, what about you? I have found a thought of one researcher where he says that crosswords train your imagination. It's a bit difficult to understand, but it is scientifically proven. I can't tell that I solve them daily, but I adore it very much. One of my friends uses this crossword courage helper. Well, sometimes I use it as well, but I try to solve everything by myself until the end.
Re: Crossword Puzzle by LucasSpringer78: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
LarryW:
I think such tasks are very useful for our brains. To be honest, I am addicted to solving crossword puzzles. I like extremely different ones, what about you? I have found a thought of one researcher where he says that crosswords train your imagination. It's a bit difficult to understand, but it is scientifically proven. I can't tell that I solve them daily, but I adore it very much. One of my friends uses this crossword courage helper. Well, sometimes I use it as well, but I try to solve everything by myself until the end.
Your friend has done a great job!

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Advise / Only Smart People Will Get It Right (pics) / Make A Sentence Starting Each Word With One Alphabet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.