Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals (6690 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 11, 2016
gatiano:
In a sense yes, But everyone of them, every bit of them are backed by science, mathematical, philosopical, astronomical etc and most importantly societal knowledge and wisdom. So until we understand the sciences and mathematics behind every myths, I think it is save to keep them in effect.

There is no place in African culture or myth, where human sacrifice is or was permitted. It is totally unAfrican, it was burrowed from other cultures.
We must keep masquerade celebration.... and the Orishas... They are however not to be worshipped, There is nothing out there to be worshipped outside Ones Real or Higher self and to honour the Ancestors....

It might hurt to hear this but African myths and Cultures are rapidly losing their place in face of the mordernization. Very soon, very very soon, they will be backed up to a wall where they say "Evolve or die"
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2016
xaxaxaxa. Modernization would die out over and over again and again, The African myths and cultures would remain. The African culture and life is such that renews itself over and over again, It like it reincanates. It expands and contracts. There would be a time of it expansion and building, and another time for its destruction and contraction. It is like that without end or a beginning. It is simply cycle. The form of knowledge (abstract form) is cycle(circle) in form of a snake with its head at the top. You see again the snake thing, Yoruba are more particular about the boa constrictor (oka). Knowledge has degrees, 1 degree, to 33rd, 72nd, 360 degree of the first layer, 720 degree on the second.....

Imagine that all we call modernity or technology today is based up of just 33 degrees, and the abstract/mystical science(like telekinesis, teleportation) of just 3 degrees making 36 neters. What kind of sciences are there beyond the 33 degree knowledge? The pyramids and most unexplainable manuments and structure are built on less than 100 degree knowledge (not sure). In Africa, there are 360 degree project going on right under our noses by the Elders.... But Brother, do not take my word for it, just keep them eyes opened and conscious.
SirWere:

It might hurt to hear this but African myths and Cultures are rapidly losing their place in face of the mordernization. Very soon, very very soon, they will be backed up to a wall where they say "Evolve or die"
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 2:48am On May 12, 2016
gatiano:
There use to be a lot of hippotamus, elephants, lions, and the white tigers etc, what happened to them to such an extent that they became endangered species? They were been killed one at a time..... not at bunch.

That is very true. WHEN Europeans came to Africa, they started off as "explorers". Their sole purpose was to find the weak spots. They made intrusions deep into Africa killing wildlife and redrawing up the map of the place, and renaming all significant landmarks. Slavery was a major contributor too. The destruction of Africa was done spiritually first. By the time they sat down in Lancaster House, in 1895, the destruction was complete. They were just sharing the spoils.
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 3:17am On May 12, 2016
For those who dream, you would notice that there are animal characters in your dreams just as much as there are people. They both possess familiar spirits,

The animals represent the spiritual powers of a place. You would be surprised at how many times God spoke prophecies to animal characters. He was refering to nations of men.

The greater powers appear as animals. Look at the faces of cherubim, your own. , the great Angels that dwell close to God...

Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle

These are the spiritual powers - the spiritual king that CURRENTLY r u Le over the earth..... They are evil powers...

Daniel 7:
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth...:

Beneath these are many more kingdoms. Even more Princes and rulers. The rulers are hierarchical and go to the lowest unit of governed ministration. The rulers are the always represented as men or as animal like men - there are rulers with a very strong resemblance to the large primates in the spirit realm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 3:29am On May 12, 2016
gatiano:
This is actually more of science, controlling the devolution of the animals, stabilizing their decay level, controlling them from attacking people (animal are not scared of people in the sense of how we think, they are connect with their instincts and do not have free will), These Elders or priests control a few, and through the electromagnetic field control a lot more. Example is the interaction between two monkey families on different islands. We don't worship the animals.

Every household and ancestral clan of black people have an animal they control. I will post two different videos here via youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAV0A4W0Dxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3LIH2e2u7o

Now what is the difference between these two clans and the circus africans might pay their hard earn money to go see?

Every animal that ever existed here on this planet include those before the dinoseurs are still very much alive in our (Black people) custody.

What is the name of that tribe? I can catch some of the words of that lady in the second video. Must be closely related to Bantu group of tribes,
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2016
They are from the nothern part of Nigeria, Hausa. There are many sub-groups within the Hausa tribes. Every Black person is a Bantu. Bantu means Black as an alternative meaning, it also mean Falcon People or Falcon Spirit. Every other tribes are a sub-group of Bantu proper word is Bantshu.

Muafrika2:
What is the name of that tribe? I can catch some of the words of that lady in the second video. Must be closely related to Bantu group of tribes,

1 Like

Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
True. Every war begin from the spirituality of the people. The Human soul is connected to their lands, Of what use is a land without its animals and organisms? Even the hottest desert have its own, and the people in those deserts are spiritually attached to their land. Europeans are incapable of attaching to anything and nobody. It hurts them than we could understand.

A clear example is Our Families in the Southern part of Africa, The prevalence of the virus is due mainly to the loss of their lands which connects them with everything on it. The connection has been severed, It is gradually happening in the west and east Africa, We are selling our lands to europeans for fiat currencies.

Muafrika2:

That is very true. WHEN Europeans came to Africa, they started off as "explorers". Their sole purpose was to find the weak spots. They made intrusions deep into Africa killing wildlife and redrawing up the map of the place, and renaming all significant landmarks. Slavery was a major contributor too. The destruction of Africa was done spiritually first. By the time they sat down in Lancaster House, in 1895, the destruction was complete. They were just sharing the spoils.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2016
You are extremely right!
Every Africa king or Queen has an Animal title.
Black panther is just a beginning, ever wonder why all super heroes are of animals' nature? Every fighting skills or techniques known to Man are gotten from animals.
All super heroes are African. Not racism...

Think deep about the lion king cartoon and you would see how these europeans are tricking us? That is an example of a spiritual war.

Muafrika2:

For those who dream, you would notice that there are animal characters in your dreams just as much as there are people. They both possess familiar spirits,

The animals represent the spiritual powers of a place. You would be surprised at how many times God spoke prophecies to animal characters. He was refering to nations of men.

The greater powers appear as animals. Look at the faces of cherubim, your own. , the great Angels that dwell close to God...

Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle

These are the spiritual powers - the spiritual king that CURRENTLY r u Le over the earth..... They are evil powers...

Daniel 7:
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth...:

Beneath these are many more kingdoms. Even more Princes and rulers. The rulers are hierarchical and go to the lowest unit of governed ministration. The rulers are the always represented as men or as animal like men - there are rulers with a very strong resemblance to the large primates in the spirit realm.

1 Like

Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
gatiano:
They are from the nothern part of Nigeria, Hausa. There are many sub-groups within the Hausa tribes. Every Black person is a Bantu. Bantu means Black as an alternative meaning, it also mean Falcon People or Falcon Spirit. Every other tribes are a sub-group of Bantu proper word is Bantshu.

Interesting. I expected them to sound otherwise.
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 12, 2016
gatiano:
You are extremely right!
Every Africa king or Queen has an Animal title.
Black panther is just a beginning, ever wonder why all super heroes are of animals' nature? Every fighting skills or techniques known to Man are gotten from animals.
All super heroes are African. Not racism...

Think deep about the lion king cartoon and you would see how these europeans are tricking us? That is an example of a spiritual war.

What about the lion King? I thought it was African inspired.
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2016
It is sure African inspired, so are most of the comics super-heroes movies, avatar, outer space fictions, lord of the rings etc. These are all Ancient African histories turned fiction. Movies like terminators, aliens, predator, matrix are all either written by an African or gotten from griots of the Ancient people (Africans).

Since europeans have the funds or money, they make the stories/histories as a movie or fiction putting themselves at the forefront. They turn the stories inside out making themselves the superior (even in a evil character) and turning the Blacks as weak and recessive and wicked. They do in such a way that the conscious self don't get it, but the unconscious self sees it all. When we try hard, Our unconscious mind begins to connect to our conscious mind and things will begin to be unravel sometimes through vision, dreams, experiences or remembrance.

About lion king.

I saw the lion king in the late 90s, I liked it, for some reason I familiarized myself with Timur (The meercat).
Let me cut for a short explanation, "In every story or movie that we are told or seen, it is a must that you/I/ a person familiarize himself/herself with a character. If not, it like a person passing through life without living. However, Scar (Mufasa younger brother) is the subject of discussion.

See the colour of scar, It is a dark coloured lion with a black mare(hair around the head)
Voice over the character of scar is an european from england. Everybody, especially children hate his wicked character.

Mufasa his brother, is a light bright coloured lion (red hair/mare/ color of a root chakra).
Voice over character of Mufasa is an African. Everybody love this character and was sorry at his death. (This is a myth of Auser, Set and Heru story of kemet).

You would ask, what is wrong with that? Remember or keep in mind that Dark is dominant and light is recessive. Every colour is contained in Black/dark.

My vision/dream.

- I came close to the edge a bush which was between two forest. I saw a man turned into a female tiger (Big) trying to lure a male original cat/tiger to mate to collect some sperms. After sometime, a lion came out slowly from the forest, I became very scared and astonished at the same time with this magnificent animal. The tiger was shivering, dieing out of fear, I could hear the tiger, it could not move, it wasn't expecting that atall.

The lion discription was a dark brown skin, with a dark greyish strips all over its chest and shoulder/scapular area, its mare/hair wasn't too much and very dark. Its size is not as big as a tiger and not really as large like the lion we know.
This lion looked around, I could sense his facial feature, like a king, a father. He looked around ad if to say, He already knew everything that happened, and with a furious and stern looks, it looked at the tiger with a pathetic look, It didn't pay me no attention. With one leap, this lion zoomed off with an unexplanable speed, like lightening. I thought the lion scared me, the speed scared me more, and the tiger has freezed.... I ran tip-toeing on the fence incase the lion come back, my mind found a fence....

I knew immidiately that, that is the original cat, from which all cats were grafted from (the usual lion, tiger, leopard, panther, jaguar etc).

Until yesterday when we began to talk animal sciences and control, scar just came to my mind. It was close to the original cat replica in my vision.

Do you understand how they are turning things sideways subconsciously to elevate themselves, while Africans further despised their dark/black colour? Imagine children cartoon and what it does to the children's subconscious mind.

Muafrika2:

What about the lion King? I thought it was African inspired.
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by Nobody: 4:24am On May 13, 2016
gatiano:
It is sure African inspired, so are most of the comics super-heroes movies, avatar, outer space fictions, lord of the rings etc. These are all Ancient African histories turned fiction. Movies like terminators, aliens, predator, matrix are all either written by an African or gotten from griots of the Ancient people (Africans).

Since europeans have the funds or money, they make the stories/histories as a movie or fiction putting themselves at the forefront. They turn the stories inside out making themselves the superior (even in a evil character) and turning the Blacks as weak and recessive and wicked. They do in such a way that the conscious self don't get it, but the unconscious self sees it all. When we try hard, Our unconscious mind begins to connect to our conscious mind and things will begin to be unravel sometimes through vision, dreams, experiences or remembrance.

About lion king.

I saw the lion king in the late 90s, I liked it, for some reason I familiarized myself with Timur (The meercat).
Let me cut for a short explanation, "In every story or movie that we are told or seen, it is a must that you/I/ a person familiarize himself/herself with a character. If not, it like a person passing through life without living. However, Scar (Mufasa younger brother) is the subject of discussion.

See the colour of scar, It is a dark coloured lion with a black mare(hair around the head)
Voice over the character of scar is an european from england. Everybody, especially children hate his wicked character.

Mufasa his brother, is a light bright coloured lion (red hair/mare/ color of a root chakra).
Voice over character of Mufasa is an African. Everybody love this character and was sorry at his death. (This is a myth of Auser, Set and Heru story of kemet).

You would ask, what is wrong with that? Remember or keep in mind that Dark is dominant and light is recessive. Every colour is contained in Black/dark.

My vision/dream.

- I came close to the edge a bush which was between two forest. I saw a man turned into a female tiger (Big) trying to lure a male original cat/tiger to mate to collect some sperms. After sometime, a lion came out slowly from the forest, I became very scared and astonished at the same time with this magnificent animal. The tiger was shivering, dieing out of fear, I could hear the tiger, it could not move, it wasn't expecting that atall.

The lion discription was a dark brown skin, with a dark greyish strips all over its chest and shoulder/scapular area, its mare/hair wasn't too much and very dark. Its size is not as big as a tiger and not really as large like the lion we know.
This lion looked around, I could sense his facial feature, like a king, a father. He looked around ad if to say, He already knew everything that happened, and with a furious and stern looks, it looked at the tiger with a pathetic look, It didn't pay me no attention. With one leap, this lion zoomed off with an unexplanable speed, like lightening. I thought the lion scared me, the speed scared me more, and the tiger has freezed.... I ran tip-toeing on the fence incase the lion come back, my mind found a fence....

I knew immidiately that, that is the original cat, from which all cats were grafted from (the usual lion, tiger, leopard, panther, jaguar etc).

Until yesterday when we began to talk animal sciences and control, scar just came to my mind. It was close to the original cat replica in my vision.

Do you understand how they are turning things sideways subconsciously to elevate themselves, while Africans further despised their dark/black colour? Imagine children cartoon and what it does to the children's subconscious mind.

That is true,

I've been noticing that lately. The characters in movies and series are always laced with subliminal messages, always. What I've been seeing for series especially, there are series when an African of other black person is given a strong role in the first season, Suits, for example. Then afew seasons down the line they undermine her, she will be whining about discovering that the partners of the law firm promoted her only because of "diversity". All stories depicting ancient societies, Even bible stories bases movies follow the same order. The slaves, Eunuchs are always black.

I think there is a group of people in the US whose purpose is to ensure that any such depictions are reversed in series that are doing well. In movies, the black people are given similar roles which undermine their characters. I have also noted some actors who do not return for the second season - probably they refuse to die or to undermine their character in the next season.

It is probably meant for the brainwashing of the American audience but they are distributed world wide. Africans with end up with such defeatist beliefs cultivated into their minds subliminally. That's why Nollywood is a blessing for the African mind.
Re: African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals by gatiano(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2016
WE must strive to improve nollywood as I am proud of them. It however seem as if they are been controlled by other forces (Indians and lebanese, who are zionists).
The way they portray traditional cultures is not encouraging. They ridicule the traditional cultures with arabism and christianity, and when they decide to play traditional, it is by people who practically know nothing about culture and traditions. If not, Africa won't be where it is right now. We do know and understand the power of image and entertainment and sound in a humanbeing's brain and mind.

To make it big in hollywood, Blacks must sign an agreement to promote white-supremacy. It is at, or stay low level.

Muafrika2:

That is true,

I've been noticing that lately. The characters in movies and series are always laced with subliminal messages, always. What I've been seeing for series especially, there are series when an African of other black person is given a strong role in the first season, Suits, for example. Then afew seasons down the line they undermine her, she will be whining about discovering that the partners of the law firm promoted her only because of "diversity". All stories depicting ancient societies, Even bible stories bases movies follow the same order. The slaves, Eunuchs are always black.

I think there is a group of people in the US whose purpose is to ensure that any such depictions are reversed in series that are doing well. In movies, the black people are given similar roles which undermine their characters. I have also noted some actors who do not return for the second season - probably they refuse to die or to undermine their character in the next season.

It is probably meant for the brainwashing of the American audience but they are distributed world wide. Africans with end up with such defeatist beliefs cultivated into their minds subliminally. That's why Nollywood is a blessing for the African mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factors Affecting Church Growth / I Need My Third Eye Activated / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.