Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 (70999 Views)

How To Start Bakery Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by tonimenia: 8:00pm On May 11, 2016
WITH JUST N45, 000 ONLY, YOU CAN NOW START YOUR MINI BAKERY BUSINESS PLUS FIVE OTHER INCOME GENERATING OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS BAKERY BUSINESS INDUSTRY.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW! READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE FROM WORD TO WORD, LINE BY LINE AND PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH AND SEE WHAT THOSE MAKING THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM BAKERY BUSINESS ARE HIDING FROM YOU.

INTRODUCTION.
The consumption of bread and other bakery products such as biscuits, chin-chin, gala and meat pie among others, has created a huge market for the wheat flour industry. And it is continually expanding by the day. These items have come to be accepted as part of our dietary need either as food or as snacks, which is taken in-between meals, creative investors can now start with little or no capital, especially with the new invention of the home-based oven which now costs about N45, 000. This sector has provided a lot of opportunities while more opportunities are still open for interested inventors. Gone are the days when a small investor would need as much as N1 million to N10 million to start a bakery business. You don’t need a NAFDAC registration to your bakery business. If you are in a big urban centre, a registration with the bakers association of Nigeria in your area is enough to cover you. Here are the investment opportunities in the Nigeria bread baking industry.

SETTING UP A BAKING ON A SMALL-SCALE USING A HOME-BASED OVEN.
With the arrival of this unique home-based oven, small investors in Nigeria, who hitherto could not afford to invest in the bakery business because of the high capital involved, can now invest in the business. The oven comes in six different sizes and the prices ranges from N45, 000 to N200, 000. While the smallest oven can contain 25 loaves at a time, the biggest can contain 150 loaves of bread and you can bake five to eight times a day. The oven uses charcoal and gas. But, I would recommend charcoal because of its safety, cost and efficiency. Some of the engineers give two to three years guarantee. You can now operate your bakery business from your backyard or a small space in your apartment.

MARKETING STRATEGY.
You can start getting your first set of clients by encouraging friends and relatives to try your baked bread. You can even encourage your friends and retail shop owners in your vicinity to order bread from you, by giving them free samples. A good way of encouraging people to order baked goods from your home baking business is to offer them cheaper but great tasting cakes and breads. The small network of clients that you have will inevitable grow as long as you continue to provide your customers with best tasting baked goods. And remember also that, when building and choosing a location for your baking company outlet, it will be important to choose a baking business location where there are a number of prospective customers who will buy your baked goods. If you want to start from home, make sure you put your home-based oven in a cool dry place. In addition to this, remember that word of mouth marketing remains the best so, better ask your friends, family members and even existing customers to refer your baking company to other people.

APART FROM, STARTING YOUR OWN BAKERY BUSINESS, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY AS A SALES AGENT TO DIFFERENT BAKERIES.
You can start this business with small capital; all you need is a bus that can help you deliver assorted bread to small retail shops and supermarkets in your area. Most of the bakeries you will deal with are ready to give you their bread on credit while you collect the money from the retail shops to pay the bakeries the following day. Your ability to provide assorted bread like wheat bread, butter bread, chocolate bread, chin-chin, cake etc. will ultimately increase your market and consumers’ choice.

YOU CAN ASLO SELL BREAD BAKING INGREDIENTS.
Investing in this sector you will always make cool cash, in as much as you provide enough and adequate baking ingredients. Your outlet must be a one-stop-shop for bakery needs. Remember, you will need to buy ingredients like flour, yeast, sugar, fats, salt, egg, improvers and preservatives. Proper packaging, cleanliness, lower price and good customer relation will set you apart from your competitors.

JOBBERS.
Do you know that you can make money from bakery business without owning the equipment? All you need to do is rent baking equipment for two or three hours or more, you will need to hire two to three experienced bakers and two workers to assist you in packaging the bread. You can brand your bread. Your ability to produce a specially, unique and delicious bread will set you apart. It is imperative you study the market and the people, you can do a market survey on the types of bread they prefer and the amount of money they are willing to pay. This will give you the opportunity to penetrate the market, taking the consumer’s choice, demand and taste into consideration.

YOU CAN BECOME POLYTHENE AND NYLON BAG PRODUCER FOR BAKERIES.
Bakeries need nylon to cover their bread while they need thicker polythene bags for proper packaging. Some sliced bread are branded with a nylon bag this has provided a lot of opportunities for the investors in the polythene and nylon bag production industry. I know very well of a company in Lagos that cannot meet their customer demand, so customers sleep in the factory for two to three days before collecting their orders, hence, customers are supplied on the basis of first come first serve. This means opportunities are available for the new entrants to make money from this sector. You can start from home with between N15, 000 to N20, 000. All you need to do is buy nylon bag in yards, a cutting machine and a sealing machine. Shopping bags are produced with a jumbo extruder machine. They can be produced with either virgin or reprocessed materials, depending on the colour, depending also on the sample or what the customer wants. It can be produced with either low demystify or high density materials. The total amount needed to produce a bag of 25kg is about N7, 000. A kilo usually produces about 25 to 32 pieces, depending on the thickness. The higher the thickness, the higher the price. On the average, a bag produces 700 pieces. Shopping bags are usually sold per one (one piece) and one manufacturing polythene bag can be split into four stages- a piece goes for about 14-18, depending on the printing thickness and size. So, a bag of about N11, 200 at the rate of 16 per one, hence a profit margin of about N3, 700 per bag, normally, you may be asked to supply about 5,000 pieces for a start, depending on the company you are supplying. To supply 5,000 pieces, you will need about 7 bags and you make a profit of about N26, 000 per supply. Subtract transport and miscellaneous, you will rake in about N24, 000 per supply. Imagine if you are told to supply 50,000 or 100,000 pieces like some big eateries always demand.

YOUR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY IS FLOUR MILLING.
Flour is one of the essential ingredients in the bread baking process. Both the small and large scale investors are raking in a lot of money from it. Flour milling is not however restricted to wheat processing alone. Several Nigerian cereal and tuber crops are being milled and preserved to powdery flavours so as to enhance their industrial uses and preserve for domestic purposes. These include the corn flour, cassava flour, millet flour etc. these flours enjoy extensive usage in the bakery, brewing, confectionery, pharmaceutical as well as the food processing sectors of the economy . Processing them into flour and bagging them therefore hold great prospects, considering the fact that these agricultural raw materials are locally sourced and their demand is always high.

FOR MORE INFO.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by ChrisXFT(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
Hello am interested in the nylon bag for bakeries pls connect with me and let's discuss. My number is 08068401251 and am available on whatapp.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by cruzclinton1(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2016
Boss hope u will not divert to email me if u re intrested.......for money strategy......am really intrested in d bread bakery.....I was once a production manager immediately am out of NYSC for my friend's bakery @ nkpor at Onitsha Anambra......I need guide line on how to start mine with such minimal capital u quoted......kudos to u
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by codedlee(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2016
I started working in a bakery when I was 17yrs. now I hav about 9yrs experience about the business.I worked at the production section baking section slicing section and also the distribution section and I have that plan of managing a bakery after my bsc.I am still trying to fix my self up with any bakery at any location in Nigeria to help boost sales with nice daily targets.. 09098186899. WhatsApp

Modified** pls this is a 2016 post- don't whatsapp me thinking am a weak nigga. I own my bakery now and also act as a consultant to other bakeries nationwide. God bless nairaland for the connections. 2020!!! I set up bakeries now for investors. Also help in getting better low budget equipments.. Pls don't message me on whatsapp asking me for 50k bakery setup. It won't work. Bakery requires alot of money and sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Big2bore(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2016
Bros, I will love to meet with you or give you a call. How can I get the home made oven? Pls how can i contact you. My email is boayomi@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Irevac3: 11:38am On May 12, 2016
Thanks for your write up! Am interested in home baking oven and nylon. Please how can I contact you? Can I get your email or phone number. My email is irevac3@gmail.com.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by funkebridget: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thanks for the post. Pls im interested in the home baking ovum. Pls how can i contact you. My email address is bridgetafo22@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by JamiuO: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am interested in the bakery business. My email address is jokulaja9@gmail.com.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by AreaFada2: 5:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Please send more info on bakery & other investments to:

area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Campuslink: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Well done with your piece! Straight to the point!!
could you give me more details on the nylon production
yrlink2dworld@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Valentinooo: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice info
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by HAH: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please if you don't have atleast N2million don't think you can set up a bakery, to be honest 50k cannot set up a restaurant talkless of bakery.

Even Nafdac registration is 31k

Anyone thinking of setting up a bakery should go through this website

http://bakerybusiness.com.ng/Bakery-Business.php

7 Likes

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by FakoMaybach1: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
codedlee:
I started working in a bakery when I was 17yrs. now I hav about 9yrs experience about the business.I worked at the production section baking section slicing section and also the distribution section and I have that plan of managing a bakery after my bsc.I am still trying to fix my self up with any bakery at any location in Nigeria to help boost sales with nice daily targets.. 09098186899. WhatsApp

Bros abeg is there any Nigerian company that manufactures bakers yeast?, abeg refer me to some yeast companies so i can check up
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by FakoMaybach1: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
tonimenia:
WITH JUST N45, 000 ONLY, YOU CAN NOW START YOUR MINI BAKERY BUSINESS PLUS FIVE OTHER INCOME GENERATING OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS BAKERY BUSINESS INDUSTRY.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW! READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE FROM WORD TO WORD, LINE BY LINE AND PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH AND SEE WHAT THOSE MAKING THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM BAKERY BUSINESS ARE HIDING FROM YOU.

I
FOR MORE INFO.

Please bros i am looking for where to buy yeast, or any yeast manufacturer please reply you
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by burrytee(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2016
A good one on the writeup.
can you help me with details on the nylon production. I want to learn from you.
Lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Bankoleyemi: 6:06am On Jan 26, 2017
cruzclinton1:
Boss hope u will not divert to email me if u re intrested.......for money strategy......am really intrested in d bread bakery.....I was once a production manager immediately am out of NYSC for my friend's bakery @ nkpor at Onitsha Anambra......I need guide line on how to start mine with such minimal capital u quoted......kudos to u
call this man he will direct you better, 08166870383.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by ssolaoye: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Are you a small business owner looking for a way to improve your business revenue? Visit https://invoice.ng today
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Nweke12: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please i am interested in nylon business how do I go about it my email:nwekeonyekachiboniface@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nweke12:
Please i am interested in nylon business how do I go about it my email:nwekeonyekachiboniface@gmail.com
Are you in Abuja? I am into it. Here is an example

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by UnusualBreed(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tnks for ur article. It was inspiring. Pls Il luv to know how I can access this home based oven you talked about. I also really like the idea of the nylon production but I don't think I actually understand all u said abt it. I guess mayb bcoz am totally new to it. Nevertheless, I'l appreciate it more if u broke it down to a beginner's understanding.
Here's my email
ianene@rocketmail.com
Thnks n looking forward to your response.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by dbynonetwork: 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
HAH:
Please if you don't have atleast N2million don't think you can set up a bakery, to be honest 50k cannot set up a restaurant talkless of bakery.

Even Nafdac registration is 31k

Anyone thinking of setting up a bakery should go through this website

http://bakerybusiness.com.ng/Bakery-Business.php

Where can I get a small bread mixing machine. Probably for home bakery.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Welcomme: 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
missbronze:
Are you in Abuja? I am into it. Here is an example
Will love to go into this too... Can u pls send ur number to adewalep4@gmail.com. Thanks MA.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by ayufun: 5:58am On May 21, 2017
Well explained, keep up the good work. I also publish on the impact of Nafdac and food making in Nigeria and other health matters
http://www.healthriskfood.com/2016/12/nafdac-on-nigerian-product.html
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Prevho: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by LordKratos1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
how much weight does each price does each brad price weights starting from N80
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by trendstes: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
A new bakery in Ogba Lagos State is looking for d following people to worj with
1) An experienced male baker
2) sales rep wit a minimum qualification of Ond.
Interested person should forward their CV to tessytrendscake@gmail.com or call ds num 08063962909
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Cartergurus: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Here is the latest and complete guide on how to start bread bakery business in Nigeria.

[URL]http://www.cartergurus.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-start-bread-bakery-business-in.html[/URL]
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by iseeicome: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by nittroboy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice bro
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Tony818(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Jj222(f): 5:33am On Sep 10, 2017
tonimenia:

INTRODUCTION.
The consumption of bread and other bakery products such as biscuits, chin-chin, gala and meat pie among others, has created a huge market for the wheat flour industry. And it is continually expanding by the day. These items have come to be accepted as part of our dietary need either as food or as snacks, which is taken in-between meals, creative investors can now start with little or no capital, especially with the new invention of the home-based oven which now costs about N45, 000. This sector has provided a lot of opportunities while more opportunities are still open for interested inventors. Gone are the days when a small investor would need as much as N1 million to N10 million to start a bakery business. You don’t need a NAFDAC registration to your bakery business. If you are in a big urban centre, a registration with the bakers association of Nigeria in your area is enough to cover you. Here are the investment opportunities in the Nigeria bread baking industry.

SETTING UP A BAKING ON A SMALL-SCALE USING A HOME-BASED OVEN.
With the arrival of this unique home-based oven, small investors in Nigeria, who hitherto could not afford to invest in the bakery business because of the high capital involved, can now invest in the business. The oven comes in six different sizes and the prices ranges from N45, 000 to N200, 000. While the smallest oven can contain 25 loaves at a time, the biggest can contain 150 loaves of bread and you can bake five to eight times a day. The oven uses charcoal and gas. But, I would recommend charcoal because of its safety, cost and efficiency. Some of the engineers give two to three years guarantee. You can now operate your bakery business from your backyard or a small space in your apartment.

MARKETING STRATEGY.
You can start getting your first set of clients by encouraging friends and relatives to try your baked bread. You can even encourage your friends and retail shop owners in your vicinity to order bread from you, by giving them free samples. A good way of encouraging people to order baked goods from your home baking business is to offer them cheaper but great tasting cakes and breads. The small network of clients that you have will inevitable grow as long as you continue to provide your customers with best tasting baked goods. And remember also that, when building and choosing a location for your baking company outlet, it will be important to choose a baking business location where there are a number of prospective customers who will buy your baked goods. If you want to start from home, make sure you put your home-based oven in a cool dry place. In addition to this, remember that word of mouth marketing remains the best so, better ask your friends, family members and even existing customers to refer your baking company to other people.

APART FROM, STARTING YOUR OWN BAKERY BUSINESS, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY AS A SALES AGENT TO DIFFERENT BAKERIES.
You can start this business with small capital; all you need is a bus that can help you deliver assorted bread to small retail shops and supermarkets in your area. Most of the bakeries you will deal with are ready to give you their bread on credit while you collect the money from the retail shops to pay the bakeries the following day. Your ability to provide assorted bread like wheat bread, butter bread, chocolate bread, chin-chin, cake etc. will ultimately increase your market and consumers’ choice.

YOU CAN ASLO SELL BREAD BAKING INGREDIENTS.
Investing in this sector you will always make cool cash, in as much as you provide enough and adequate baking ingredients. Your outlet must be a one-stop-shop for bakery needs. Remember, you will need to buy ingredients like flour, yeast, sugar, fats, salt, egg, improvers and preservatives. Proper packaging, cleanliness, lower price and good customer relation will set you apart from your competitors.

JOBBERS.
Do you know that you can make money from bakery business without owning the equipment? All you need to do is rent baking equipment for two or three hours or more, you will need to hire two to three experienced bakers and two workers to assist you in packaging the bread. You can brand your bread. Your ability to produce a specially, unique and delicious bread will set you apart. It is imperative you study the market and the people, you can do a market survey on the types of bread they prefer and the amount of money they are willing to pay. This will give you the opportunity to penetrate the market, taking the consumer’s choice, demand and taste into consideration.

YOU CAN BECOME POLYTHENE AND NYLON BAG PRODUCER FOR BAKERIES.
Bakeries need nylon to cover their bread while they need thicker polythene bags for proper packaging. Some sliced bread are branded with a nylon bag this has provided a lot of opportunities for the investors in the polythene and nylon bag production industry. I know very well of a company in Lagos that cannot meet their customer demand, so customers sleep in the factory for two to three days before collecting their orders, hence, customers are supplied on the basis of first come first serve. This means opportunities are available for the new entrants to make money from this sector. You can start from home with between N15, 000 to N20, 000. All you need to do is buy nylon bag in yards, a cutting machine and a sealing machine. Shopping bags are produced with a jumbo extruder machine. They can be produced with either virgin or reprocessed materials, depending on the colour, depending also on the sample or what the customer wants. It can be produced with either low demystify or high density materials. The total amount needed to produce a bag of 25kg is about N7, 000. A kilo usually produces about 25 to 32 pieces, depending on the thickness. The higher the thickness, the higher the price. On the average, a bag produces 700 pieces. Shopping bags are usually sold per one (one piece) and one manufacturing polythene bag can be split into four stages- a piece goes for about 14-18, depending on the printing thickness and size. So, a bag of about N11, 200 at the rate of 16 per one, hence a profit margin of about N3, 700 per bag, normally, you may be asked to supply about 5,000 pieces for a start, depending on the company you are supplying. To supply 5,000 pieces, you will need about 7 bags and you make a profit of about N26, 000 per supply. Subtract transport and miscellaneous, you will rake in about N24, 000 per supply. Imagine if you are told to supply 50,000 or 100,000 pieces like some big eateries always demand.

YOUR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY IS FLOUR MILLING.
Flour is one of the essential ingredients in the bread baking process. Both the small and large scale investors are raking in a lot of money from it. Flour milling is not however restricted to wheat processing alone. Several Nigerian cereal and tuber crops are being milled and preserved to powdery flavours so as to enhance their industrial uses and preserve for domestic purposes. These include the corn flour, cassava flour, millet flour etc. these flours enjoy extensive usage in the bakery, brewing, confectionery, pharmaceutical as well as the food processing sectors of the economy . Processing them into flour and bagging them therefore hold great prospects, considering the fact that these agricultural raw materials are locally sourced and their demand is always high.

FOR MORE INFO.
pls email me. jennyojiugo@gmail. com. let talk on biz

(1) (2)

Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.