Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 (70978 Views)

How To Start Bakery Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by bunmiolusola: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
olusolabunmi25@gmail.com.. pls I need d prices of those equipment
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Emzeeemijey1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jesemaco system engineering services can fabricate locally made ovens at negotiable rates, call the director @ 08023304655 or 08023056876 outside baking equipment’s, jesemaco fabricates and do any machine work u need. Call the numbers above for more enquires. Thanks
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Futureinvestors(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by fiveinfos: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by cutegentility(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pls and Pls, stop creating thread about those things you only have little idea about. Who told you 50, 000 can set up a bakery? If I break it down to a simpler units, you will understand.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Rerhoov: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2018
i will appreciate if i can get ur contact for the nylon business, my no is 07066315789 n email add is rauftolani@gmail.com
anybody with the nylobn biz idea and experience shld pls contact me
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by ClareMarie: 3:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Are you in Abuja? I am into it. Here is an example

Can you contact me? I am interested in learning how to do this
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by saharainfos: 12:48am On Oct 19, 2018
bread bakery business is a very cool and lucrative business. It has an ever rising consumer rate and can really bring in big bucks if done properly.
https://startupbusiness.com.ng/how-to-start-up-a-bread-bakery-business-in-nigeria-bread-bakery-business-plan/
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by DaddyJamon: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
Pls and Pls, stop creating thread about those things you only have little idea about. Who told you 50, 000 can set up a bakery? If I break it down to a simpler units, you will understand.
Please, I want to know more on this, contact me so we can discussed further.
washdenga@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by cutegentility(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
DaddyJamon:

washdenga@yahoo.com
OK
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by cutegentility(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
DaddyJamon:

washdenga@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Ebi4life: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
tonimenia:
WITH JUST N45, 000 ONLY, YOU CAN NOW START YOUR MINI BAKERY BUSINESS PLUS FIVE OTHER INCOME GENERATING OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS BAKERY BUSINESS INDUSTRY.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW! READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE FROM WORD TO WORD, LINE BY LINE AND PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH AND SEE WHAT THOSE MAKING THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM BAKERY BUSINESS ARE HIDING FROM YOU.

INTRODUCTION.
The consumption of bread and other bakery products such as biscuits, chin-chin, gala and meat pie among others, has created a huge market for the wheat flour industry. And it is continually expanding by the day. These items have come to be accepted as part of our dietary need either as food or as snacks, which is taken in-between meals, creative investors can now start with little or no capital, especially with the new invention of the home-based oven which now costs about N45, 000. This sector has provided a lot of opportunities while more opportunities are still open for interested inventors. Gone are the days when a small investor would need as much as N1 million to N10 million to start a bakery business. You don’t need a NAFDAC registration to your bakery business. If you are in a big urban centre, a registration with the bakers association of Nigeria in your area is enough to cover you. Here are the investment opportunities in the Nigeria bread baking industry.

SETTING UP A BAKING ON A SMALL-SCALE USING A HOME-BASED OVEN.
With the arrival of this unique home-based oven, small investors in Nigeria, who hitherto could not afford to invest in the bakery business because of the high capital involved, can now invest in the business. The oven comes in six different sizes and the prices ranges from N45, 000 to N200, 000. While the smallest oven can contain 25 loaves at a time, the biggest can contain 150 loaves of bread and you can bake five to eight times a day. The oven uses charcoal and gas. But, I would recommend charcoal because of its safety, cost and efficiency. Some of the engineers give two to three years guarantee. You can now operate your bakery business from your backyard or a small space in your apartment.

MARKETING STRATEGY.
You can start getting your first set of clients by encouraging friends and relatives to try your baked bread. You can even encourage your friends and retail shop owners in your vicinity to order bread from you, by giving them free samples. A good way of encouraging people to order baked goods from your home baking business is to offer them cheaper but great tasting cakes and breads. The small network of clients that you have will inevitable grow as long as you continue to provide your customers with best tasting baked goods. And remember also that, when building and choosing a location for your baking company outlet, it will be important to choose a baking business location where there are a number of prospective customers who will buy your baked goods. If you want to start from home, make sure you put your home-based oven in a cool dry place. In addition to this, remember that word of mouth marketing remains the best so, better ask your friends, family members and even existing customers to refer your baking company to other people.

APART FROM, STARTING YOUR OWN BAKERY BUSINESS, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE MONEY AS A SALES AGENT TO DIFFERENT BAKERIES.
You can start this business with small capital; all you need is a bus that can help you deliver assorted bread to small retail shops and supermarkets in your area. Most of the bakeries you will deal with are ready to give you their bread on credit while you collect the money from the retail shops to pay the bakeries the following day. Your ability to provide assorted bread like wheat bread, butter bread, chocolate bread, chin-chin, cake etc. will ultimately increase your market and consumers’ choice.

YOU CAN ASLO SELL BREAD BAKING INGREDIENTS.
Investing in this sector you will always make cool cash, in as much as you provide enough and adequate baking ingredients. Your outlet must be a one-stop-shop for bakery needs. Remember, you will need to buy ingredients like flour, yeast, sugar, fats, salt, egg, improvers and preservatives. Proper packaging, cleanliness, lower price and good customer relation will set you apart from your competitors.

JOBBERS.
Do you know that you can make money from bakery business without owning the equipment? All you need to do is rent baking equipment for two or three hours or more, you will need to hire two to three experienced bakers and two workers to assist you in packaging the bread. You can brand your bread. Your ability to produce a specially, unique and delicious bread will set you apart. It is imperative you study the market and the people, you can do a market survey on the types of bread they prefer and the amount of money they are willing to pay. This will give you the opportunity to penetrate the market, taking the consumer’s choice, demand and taste into consideration.

YOU CAN BECOME POLYTHENE AND NYLON BAG PRODUCER FOR BAKERIES.
Bakeries need nylon to cover their bread while they need thicker polythene bags for proper packaging. Some sliced bread are branded with a nylon bag this has provided a lot of opportunities for the investors in the polythene and nylon bag production industry. I know very well of a company in Lagos that cannot meet their customer demand, so customers sleep in the factory for two to three days before collecting their orders, hence, customers are supplied on the basis of first come first serve. This means opportunities are available for the new entrants to make money from this sector. You can start from home with between N15, 000 to N20, 000. All you need to do is buy nylon bag in yards, a cutting machine and a sealing machine. Shopping bags are produced with a jumbo extruder machine. They can be produced with either virgin or reprocessed materials, depending on the colour, depending also on the sample or what the customer wants. It can be produced with either low demystify or high density materials. The total amount needed to produce a bag of 25kg is about N7, 000. A kilo usually produces about 25 to 32 pieces, depending on the thickness. The higher the thickness, the higher the price. On the average, a bag produces 700 pieces. Shopping bags are usually sold per one (one piece) and one manufacturing polythene bag can be split into four stages- a piece goes for about 14-18, depending on the printing thickness and size. So, a bag of about N11, 200 at the rate of 16 per one, hence a profit margin of about N3, 700 per bag, normally, you may be asked to supply about 5,000 pieces for a start, depending on the company you are supplying. To supply 5,000 pieces, you will need about 7 bags and you make a profit of about N26, 000 per supply. Subtract transport and miscellaneous, you will rake in about N24, 000 per supply. Imagine if you are told to supply 50,000 or 100,000 pieces like some big eateries always demand.

YOUR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY IS FLOUR MILLING.
Flour is one of the essential ingredients in the bread baking process. Both the small and large scale investors are raking in a lot of money from it. Flour milling is not however restricted to wheat processing alone. Several Nigerian cereal and tuber crops are being milled and preserved to powdery flavours so as to enhance their industrial uses and preserve for domestic purposes. These include the corn flour, cassava flour, millet flour etc. these flours enjoy extensive usage in the bakery, brewing, confectionery, pharmaceutical as well as the food processing sectors of the economy . Processing them into flour and bagging them therefore hold great prospects, considering the fact that these agricultural raw materials are locally sourced and their demand is always high.

FOR MORE INFO.
I am interested in the nylon business. My number is 07036739600. My mail: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by DaddyJamon: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
are you on WhatsApp
My whatsapp number 07039859039
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by cutegentility(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by thephenome: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tokunbo Gas Oven for Bread or cake baking available for purchase. Oven has not been used in Nigeria. 3 tier. 3 Levels. See pictures attached

Please contact 08096562715 if interested

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by bizgai(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'm interested in d flour milling bussiness. Web.leke@gmail.com or whatsapp 08058569650... Lets talk
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by sandyo: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
I have got baking utensils for sale...
▪ Kenwood Table Top 1 litre cake mixer with a spiral, Dough and K beater.
▪ Hana the big boss measuring scale.
▪ Hand mixer
▪ Wilton Cup cake pan
▪ Set of round baking pan.
▪ Nozzle set for butter icing decoration.
▪️Wilton turn table

Interested please contact 08038005985...

thephenome:
Tokunbo Gas Oven for Bread or cake baking available for purchase. Oven has not been used in Nigeria. 3 tier. 3 Levels. See pictures attached

Please contact 08096562715 if interested

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by uwadiahercules: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get Your Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2019 Latest Edition
http://www.businessplanstartup.com.ng/bakery-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf-2019-latest-edition/
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by devLov(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
There are small scale ovens that can help you start on low budget. 07030283967, whatsapp 07088263953. IG :@naijabakingovens.

Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by joeybankz: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/bread-bakery-business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Notime5656(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Let's talk. My email is iwuji27@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by uwadiahercules: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Starting a bakery business plan in Nigeria with a minimum or maximum capital based on your income
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by Bestman66: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Am interested in setting up a bakery. How much can one start with and what are the equipments involved. You can what's up me on 08151831710.
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by konews: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Because of the high demand of bread in Nigeria and the rate it is going, having a bakery business is an excellent idea. For a business to be successful it all depends on the skill and the experience of the business owner, and this is done by a well careful business plan from the beginning of the business. That is why it is very important for you who want to go into Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria to have a Bread Bakery Business Plan pdf sample template.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/bread-bakery-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility-studies-proposal/#more-122
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by infinityadverts(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2020
My brother N50, 000 can't set up a bakery at all.
If you want to set up a bakery or buy durable and affordable equipments contact....

LEKETON ROYAL CONSULTS
——————————————...Complete one-stop bakery and packaging solutions!

INFINITY BAKERY EQUIPMENTS AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
Affordable Bakery & Confectionery Equipments And Granules & Packaging Machines, New, Used, and Refurbished, Now @ Your Door Step... We supply qaulity goods at reasonable prices, timely delivery and reliable services, German, Italy, Taiwan, China Products : Spiral Mixers, Deck Ovens, Rotary Ovens, Millers, Sheeters, Proofers, Chillers, Digital Scales, Slicers, Tables, Cutters, Molders, Cooling Rack, Trolleys, Displays, Toasters, Granules, Popcorn And Ice-cream Machines.
Our certified engineers and baking experts will give free installations and best consultancy suport.

We have 22years experience in bakery business and can bake over 15 types of assorted breads and 23 variety of snacks. In 2005, Unilever Plc gave my bakery an award of "BEST BAKERY". With cartons of Blue Band as prize. We have bought cars and built houses with bread money before and we have the mandate to replicate it for listening clients.

Contact Our Professional Bakery Consultancy Support Desk (PBCSD).
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit.

We do:
*Draft Exclusive Bakery Business Plan.
*Cost of Production Analysis.
*Cost of Production Amendment.
*Offer exceptional recipes that helps your product penetrate
the tight market and excel.
*Assist client to develop new products.
*Giving advice and solution to clients who have problems in Bakery.
*Recommend suitable machinery and equipment to clients who need
either small or big scale production.
*Train new staffs and advance coaching of bakers for better production.
*We link you up with able and reliable markers.
*Print quality customized bread nylon at affordable rate.
*Assist bakery to get necessary certifications.
*Upgrade and modernize bakery for clients.
*Maintenance and repair equipments.

For more enquiries :
Call us on 09022805663
WhatsApp us on https:///2349030417834
Write us on leketonroyalconsults@gmail.com
Visit us on www.leketonroyalconsults..com
Re: How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 by naijacutee(f): 11:38am On May 01, 2020
Poster acknowledges that original thread is from 2016 and thread is now out of date.

Locked.

(1) (2)

Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.