Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages (8371 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
Text messaging has become an integral part of life and with the advent of chatting apps and services, one cannot even have the luxury to say that they missed a text or have not read the text messages or chat. Being ignored by someone is no fun. Whether it is done by someone by mistake or deliberately, being ignored by someone you know is like having been stabbed by a knife in the back kind of feeling. You are been betrayed by your own brethren and now that you have notifications to check when they received the message and when they read it, you need to pick one of the messages from the below given list of some responses to ignored texts.

1. Mom tricks child

Looks like here this kid was in no mood to respond to any of the text messages sent by his mom and he didn’t even bother to check the messages including one involving chores, homework or even grandmother. But as soon as the mother brings up the topic of buying a car, pat comes the reply and then comes the smack down from the mom. Most ladies are fun of this attitude to some guys but quickly respond when it comes to what pleases or favours them.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
2. Kill with politeness

Apparently this person has too much of manners and is polite enough to send such a message to the person who is constantly ignoring the texts messages from him/her. If there was someone else in his/her place, there would have been some choicest expletives in there as well.

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
3. Sarcasm always works

When nothing else works, sarcasm always works. Here this lady uses sarcasm to make ‘john’ guilty of not replying to her text messages and taking 30 minutes to reply to one of her sarcastic messages. lolz

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 11, 2016
4. Stalker alert

See now here is certified stalker. This person is keeping an eye on your activities on Facebook and is compelling you to reply to texts. If someone else was doing this, I would rather keep my social media activities and my phone number a little more safe. Many people are so guity of this when you ignore there messages on BBM, they will be following you up on whatsapp, facebook to know if you are online or when last you came online as if they are your accestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2016
5. Frustration

This is what happens when people just read text messages and do not bother to reply to them even out of courtesy. Here the lady asks her friend (presuming) if she wants to go hang out or not. She could have replied in yes or no or even a ‘k’ would have sufficed. But not replying with anything is a bigger crime than anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
6. Sarcasm part 2

Yeah, that might compel the other person to send a text back in reply. Using sarcasm always works and making people feel guilty is one of the best ways of shaming them for anything they have done wrong. Here the person point blank accuses the other person of ignoring him/her and is correct in doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 11, 2016
7. Long time Response

Here either the other person didn’t check his messages or simply ignored and didn’t bother to reply to the message for two years, that’s around 730 days. No surprise the original sender was gob smacked to see a reply coming two years after the initial contact. So many girls are guity of ths stupid act.

3 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 11, 2016
8. The best response ever

Here is a perfect way to annoy a person who doesn’t reply to your texts, simply subscribe them to a ME-OW facts service. Keep sending them random cat facts from the internet in the garb of being an automated service from an unknown number. By sending them constant text messages, you can annoy them so much that they finally own their mistake and ask for forgiveness.

Do share your funniest reply to someone who ignored your text messages!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by industrious: 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
Lol..it really does suck being ignored.. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by yungryce: 9:13pm On May 11, 2016
im quite guilty of not replying stuffs. its not by force na

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Gosj01(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
OK... seen
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2016
Es ist so unglücklich Witze sind nicht mehr lustig jetzt, dass Kraftstoff # 145naira / l .. Nice one OP ist !!
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by enoch273: 12:10am On May 12, 2016
So true, where are those ladies that do form important when their mate are independent angry

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by MsTIQ(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2016
At times, one is just tired of the person, and replying only breeds more messages

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Fulaboy(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2016
Number 8 is funniest of them all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by SKAMM(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2016
Buhari why
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Abeos(m): 1:16am On May 12, 2016
smh for that two years reply. How can u be busy for two years undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Odunharry(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2016
yungryce:
im quite guilty of not replying stuffs. its not by force na
Then what's the essence of having them on your list iF you can't reply?? it's best you don't add them or reply in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by JOOHEL: 7:56am On May 12, 2016
so mean!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 8:32am On May 12, 2016
Yeah it pains to be ignored buh maybe the person forgot to reply. I do this alot, forgetting to reply so if someone ignores by not replying your text, you just kindly remind him/her to reply.
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by NextGovernor(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2016
juhan:
Yeah it pains to be ignored buh maybe the person forgot to reply. I do this alot, forgetting to reply so if someone ignores by not replying your text, you just kindly remind him/her to reply.

You only forget 2 reply a text when that person isn't important. Reminding someone of not replying your text is like stalking the person.

3 Likes

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Ewizard(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2016
That reply after 2years though.. grin grin
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 9:41am On May 12, 2016
NextGovernor:

You only forget 2 reply a text when that person isn't important. Reminding someone of not replying your text is like stalking the person.
its not jare maybe you were busy and forgot to reply. Doesnt necessary mean the person isnt important to you.
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Oahray: 10:35am On May 12, 2016
juhan:
its not jare maybe you were busy and forgot to reply. Doesnt necessary mean the person isnt important to you.
if you can 'forget' to reply what you have read, it's because it doesn't rank high on your priority list.

That one no be excuse.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2016
Oahray:
if you can 'forget' to reply what you have read, it's because it doesn't rank high on your priority list.

That one no be excuse.
okay
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Qualer: 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
juhan:

oya kindly reply my own before.... trouble! grin grin grin
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by CAPSLOCKED: 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
Skillbobralph:
7. Long time Response

Here either the other person didn’t check his messages or simply ignored and didn’t bother to reply to the message for two years, that’s around 730 days. No surprise the original sender was gob smacked to see a reply coming two years after the initial contact. [s]So many girls are guity of ths stupid act. [/s]

THESE GIRLS BACK THIS ACT UP BY SAYING THINGS LIKE . ..
*WE DO THIS CUZ WE'RE BUSY.
*WE DO THIS CUZ WE DON'T LIKE YOU, OR YOU'RE A PEST, OR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONVERSATE WITH A LADY.

I USED TO CONSIDER THOSE REASONS,
UNTIL MY ONE TIME GF DIDN'T REPLY ME FOR DAYS, BUT WAS ALWAYS ONLINE..... AND WE WERE IN LUVE! cheesy

THEY CAN EVEN GO AS FAR AS MISSING ALL 30 OF YOUR CALLS (OR EVEN IGNORING THEM ON PURPOSE) WITHOUT CALLING YOU BACK.

LOL THE GIRLS IN THIS WORLD BE BORING AS FCCK, THAT'S WHY PEOPLE HARDLY RESPECT THEM. THEY MAKE THIS ALREADY CRUEL WORLD WORSE! undecided
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
Skillbobralph:
6. Sarcasm part 2

Yeah, that might compel the other person to send a text back in reply. Using sarcasm always works and making people feel guilty is one of the best ways of shaming them for anything they have done wrong. Here the person point blank accuses the other person of ignoring him/her and is correct in doing so.
Hahaha I should try dz with dare2differ cheesy
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by ZUBIZUBI: 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
Yeah, the. Sarcasm part is great but No 8 knocked me off my desk. Do u know how annoying it is when u receive a text msg, hoping it'd be a bank alert or that job interview response u have been waiting for, only to see it was 'one MTN msg or meow'... hehehe... I think i'll do this to a few friends...
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by omowolewa: 4:38pm On May 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 12, 2016
Qualer:

oya kindly reply my own before.... trouble! grin grin grin
you again? cheesy Stop calling me trouble! STFUareyouGod and donbenedict am i a trouble maker?
Re: Some Funny And Fustrated Response For Ignored Text Messages by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2016
juhan:
you again? cheesy Stop calling me trouble! STFUar.eyouGod and donbened.ict am i a trouble maker?
you don't know? Yes you are tongue tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Airtel Stopped Double Data Bonus? / You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira / Moto 360, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.