Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (33962 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by IAmTobore(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
Guyman02:
You dont really know what you want, free the young man and stop wasting his time. Many ladies like toying around with the emotions of soft men while the hard guys take undue advantage of them and toss them around like coins. Later when your head clear you will come looking for him and he will be finally gone.

Players quickly tell ladies what they want to hear and make them fall in love in one day to the extent of them getting a quickie and one night stand and move on leaving her with emotional crisis; but the gentle, soft and good guys take a long time studying the girl, making long term plans, falling in love and ready to make all the sacrifices to make her happy and then when he finally makes the move he gets the response 'but we are just friends now, I dont think I love him enough to date him' and the sincere guy is left emotionally bruised and this can lead some of them into deciding that ladies hate the truth and he starts learning how to be a player from 'bad' friends who will readily coach him on how to be a player.
I have disperse that good feelings for ladies, afterall my friends were right. Ladies deserve deceits.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Nobody: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
femi4:
women are complex, yet a force is pushing you to hang around him
And, what is wrong in hanging out him?

You hang out as friends. Or, are you telling me you only hang out with gals you intend to make your gf?
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2016
lol Op is in love but she doesn't know it yet....unfortunately for her,it might be too late before she realizes this fact.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by balancediet(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
U dat gave me signal since yesterday nko? Now that I man up and. Admire u, u raan away b4 I woke up sad
Resurgence:
What sort of wickedness is this.

You should always let people who have no chance with you know immediately.

Why do you keep having dinner with him and telling him you think he is a play boy.

You keep encouraging him. The moment you noticed how he felt you should have withdrawn a little.

This is unfair, playing around with someone feeling as such. Tell him immediately how you feel. If he wants to remain friends it's his choice but stop giving him mixed signals
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
IAmTobore:
I have disperse that good feelings for ladies, afterall my friends were right. Ladies deserve deceits.

not all of them....most of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Divyne1: 11:10am On May 12, 2016
sometimes, the best relationships do not start with the sparks and all. the sparks often time end in fling as your senses are clouded. This is the best time to evaluate who this guy really his (character). My dear, If he is a 'good' guy, then u can choose to love him. i believe we all have a say to choose who we love as long as you like him.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by moonnstar(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2016
Acidosis:
I know your type very well. I used to have one like that in my school days who call me all sort of names : "my sweetheart, my love", etc., meanwhile, she sleeps with random guys even in the same hostel.

I had to confront her one day, and told her frankly to stop the name callings. Girls always want it all. They want the tough & iron hand engagement with the bad guy, but love the emotional fantasy and romantic cover of the easy-going man whom they hardly love truly.

I blame that guy for allowing a flirt play with his head like CHESS. A f00l at 40 who cannot differentiate between friend zone and LOVE may never find REAL love till death.

If you don't love him, leave him. If we search deeply, your heart is definitely with another guy who probably does not give a HOOT about you.
you dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by IAmTobore(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2016
captianfreeman:
"I am a jovial person, so each time i go around his office, i will call him boyfriend, my love, hope no girl is trespassing cos i will fight o and his subordinates will laugh and say you are not serious."

It is either you are confused or you are a time waster.
Freeman? I thought you were dead?
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by femi4: 11:15am On May 12, 2016
missbronze:

You hang out as friends. Or, are you telling me you only hang out with gals you intend to make your gf?
i mean 247, i m not saying once in a while.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Nobody: 11:17am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:
Our company recently employed this guy, we worked in the same company before, then he was a manager and i was a junior staff.

I left the company years ago and joined another, so few months ago he got employed in my new office as a Director.

When he resumed, being that i knew him before, i started playing around with him, like when he was introduced to us, i was like oo, common, i hug him tightly and people were surprise at our closeness before i informed them that we have worked together before.

I am a jovial person, so each time i go around his office, i will call him boyfriend, my love, hope no girl is trespassing cos i will fight o and his subordinates will laugh and say you are not serious.

On the job, we get to work together at times cos i am a Manager now, we go for meetings etc, then some of his job includes doing some short production, even though i am not employed as a video producer, i told him i can do those for him personally, cos i recently learn those, he was surprise before but he decided to give me a try, i did it for him and he liked it, he became close and said i was helping him solve alot of problems.

Recently when he comes to my office, he will ask my PA where is my woman and that one will laugh knowing i started it but i just thought that was it though.

So last month when we went to the Palms Mall, to seek for permission to film their facilities in the short production work we had, we were together then he decided to do some shopping, i helped him carry the things he bought and just had fun, he took me to shoprite and ask me to shop, i just pick two things, drink and rice and he said is that all i said yes, he started showing me things, take this, take that i said i was okay, that it wasnt appropriate to come here and start shopping like its month end. So we left, in the car he said, you do have some very good attribute girl, i said like what, he said never mind and we drove off.

After that he started asking if we can have lunch but most time our lunch time dont sync, so i told him not to worry, then he asked for a dinner, i close late, im a workaholic, so most times i will agree but i will work till 9pm and he would have waited and get tired and left.

Finally i get to have a dinner date with him and he ask if we could do this more often, i said why not boyfriend jokingly, the next time we were having dinner, I said boyfriend let me greet that guy there, i really needed to meet him, he has a contact i need for work, he held me and said you call me boyfriend jokingly, i want you to mean it lol.

After i met with the guy, he started telling me how he loved me and how he will really love us to be in a relationship, he doesnt expect a yes and he knows its so wrong on all level because we work in the same place, but i can think about it and give him a response later that he will respect any decision i make.

I said thank you o, but since then, dude is so soft and nervous when he sees me, i can see the butterflies even when we are in a client meeting.

Even though he tries not to make it obvious at work, after work he is all over me

Last night we were together, i told him i am scared as he is almost 40 and not married, that i believe any guy who gets to that age, with enough money but has not married is a play boy lol. He couldn't say a word for like some minutes then he said, yes i am old enough to have been married and i had relationships, beautiful relationships with wonderful women, some didn't work because of my mistakes and because of things i neglected and some didn't work because it was not meant to work, but above all have learnt alot to be at least a better man and i am ready to make it work this time i promise, i have no doubt if you are the right girl because have known you for long and have never had a second thought about my woman, so forgive me for not making it work all these while, i want to make it right this time - MEHN THOSE WORDS RINGS IN MY HEAD LIKE KILODE, i loved the fact that he didnt put the blame on the ladies he's dated.

Now on my own side, I do not feel anything for him but i like him alot, i like that we should be hanging out, go out, do dinner and talk from morning tonight but i do not feel anything aside that. What do you guys advise.
All I can see is a dumb flirt
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by playtheblues(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2016
You took the whole day to post a write-up about him and you even admitted that you like him a lot, yet you still have the audacity to lie to over 1 million members of this forum plus the uncountable numbers of visitors that you don't love this dude.

Shakara madam!

If I hear!

1 Like

Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by marcusaurelio(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2016
I wish I can see your picture right now because I don't think you are worth the guys feeling. ..For you to waste your time doing this write up I believe u are a confused fellow and the truth is, it's dangerous to have a confused person as a partner
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by repogirl(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2016
OP, take it a step further and see whether you will 'FEEL' something wink

It's seems you are scared because of the guys age, You should dedicate more time to knowing him better and then, who knows? You might feel something. But as far as you like him, that's a very good start.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by MagnaB: 11:24am On May 12, 2016
Ma, don't mind those fools commenting foolishly about what is going on around u. Things can get twisted at times but it is now in ur own power to untwist it. I really like dis director guy from d little u shared but I don't think that is enough to judge his character. Maybe u shud take your time to peruse your mind and be sure u don't feel anything for him so DT u wudnt be jealous later in life when he is with some other chic. Please confirm in you you have no feelings for him and be straightforward with him. Tell you admire and love ur friendship with him and you don't want anything to ruin it. I wish u the best. Cheers!
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:
Our company recently employed this guy, we worked in the same company before, then he was a manager and i was a junior staff.

I left the company years ago and joined another, so few months ago he got employed in my new office as a Director.

When he resumed, being that i knew him before, i started playing around with him, like when he was introduced to us, i was like oo, common, i hug him tightly and people were surprise at our closeness before i informed them that we have worked together before.

I am a jovial person, so each time i go around his office, i will call him boyfriend, my love, hope no girl is trespassing cos i will fight o and his subordinates will laugh and say you are not serious.

On the job, we get to work together at times cos i am a Manager now, we go for meetings etc, then some of his job includes doing some short production, even though i am not employed as a video producer, i told him i can do those for him personally, cos i recently learn those, he was surprise before but he decided to give me a try, i did it for him and he liked it, he became close and said i was helping him solve alot of problems.

Recently when he comes to my office, he will ask my PA where is my woman and that one will laugh knowing i started it but i just thought that was it though.

So last month when we went to the Palms Mall, to seek for permission to film their facilities in the short production work we had, we were together then he decided to do some shopping, i helped him carry the things he bought and just had fun, he took me to shoprite and ask me to shop, i just pick two things, drink and rice and he said is that all i said yes, he started showing me things, take this, take that i said i was okay, that it wasnt appropriate to come here and start shopping like its month end. So we left, in the car he said, you do have some very good attribute girl, i said like what, he said never mind and we drove off.

After that he started asking if we can have lunch but most time our lunch time dont sync, so i told him not to worry, then he asked for a dinner, i close late, im a workaholic, so most times i will agree but i will work till 9pm and he would have waited and get tired and left.

Finally i get to have a dinner date with him and he ask if we could do this more often, i said why not boyfriend jokingly, the next time we were having dinner, I said boyfriend let me greet that guy there, i really needed to meet him, he has a contact i need for work, he held me and said you call me boyfriend jokingly, i want you to mean it lol.

After i met with the guy, he started telling me how he loved me and how he will really love us to be in a relationship, he doesnt expect a yes and he knows its so wrong on all level because we work in the same place, but i can think about it and give him a response later that he will respect any decision i make.

I said thank you o, but since then, dude is so soft and nervous when he sees me, i can see the butterflies even when we are in a client meeting.

Even though he tries not to make it obvious at work, after work he is all over me

Last night we were together, i told him i am scared as he is almost 40 and not married, that i believe any guy who gets to that age, with enough money but has not married is a play boy lol. He couldn't say a word for like some minutes then he said, yes i am old enough to have been married and i had relationships, beautiful relationships with wonderful women, some didn't work because of my mistakes and because of things i neglected and some didn't work because it was not meant to work, but above all have learnt alot to be at least a better man and i am ready to make it work this time i promise, i have no doubt if you are the right girl because have known you for long and have never had a second thought about my woman, so forgive me for not making it work all these while, i want to make it right this time - MEHN THOSE WORDS RINGS IN MY HEAD LIKE KILODE, i loved the fact that he didnt put the blame on the ladies he's dated.

Now on my own side, I do not feel anything for him but i like him alot, i like that we should be hanging out, go out, do dinner and talk from morning tonight but i do not feel anything aside that. What do you guys advise.
I think you should just fuk him
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by marcusaurelio(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2016
I wish I can see your picture right now because I don't think you are worth the guys feeling. ..For you to waste your time doing this write up I believe u are a confused fellow and the truth is, it's dangerous to have a confused person as a partner...Go and return all the money the guy spent on you so far so he can use it to buy Indecency films for him to masturbate...He will feel better that way
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Menzy86(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
F**k him once and monitor the feeling afterwards.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by humilitypays(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

Madam manager, don't worry eh, soon....one guy you love so much will smash you and after you have enjoyed it and want him to be committed to you, he will then let you know that he was only joking and only like you for sex, kontinu wink wink
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by folks4luv(f): 11:33am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

I think u need to sort out ur feelings ASAP. as a woman, it is possible to be fond of a guy and not love him, fondness is not enough. but then, ask urself what you will be losing by letting him go, a part of u or just a friend you are fond of? how will u feel deep down if he get hooked up with another girl after u let him go?
once u are sure u don't want him, find a time to have a heart to heart discussion with him, let him know u respect him and u don't want to take advantage of him. then try stop being a friend. stop being overly jovial n close. of course it will hurt him, but you just have to do it any way.

and BTW. that company of urs looks like a PLC I will love to work. can you hook me up?
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by humilitypays(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2016
missbronze:

Yes sis...guys are very straighforward, they only hang out continuously with a girl they want to date....if they need real hang out, they hang out with their male friends and talk about money making, business ideas, opportunities, women and football smiley

But women are confused, selfish, greedy and wicked...lol...they love to hang out with guys (especially guys they can milk but don't wanna date) because they know that gullible guys will always foot their bill hoping to get some emotional reward from them someday....

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by mattyboy007(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2016
Wait until u see anoda lady fall fr him, dat wen u will knw u dnt only like him but Love him as well
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by oniye: 11:37am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

You probably have not search your mind or you really don't know what you want. Are
you seeing someone else? If yes, let him know. Is

there anything about him you do not like?
Maybe, you feel discouraged about the age gap between you guys, else, I see nothing wrong in giving him a chance.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by ogtavia(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

try to stay away from him,avoid him for a while,if absence doesn't make your heart grow fonder fine..however..if it does..think about it...
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by IAmTobore(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

not all of them....most of them.
I don't think i have time to sort out that "MOST OF THEM".
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by IdJack(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016

OP...hope when he date another lady in your company or another lady elsewhere, you will not call him a cheat, its better you let him know now oooo.

Anywhere you have not told us your age or whether you are in another relationship.

But better still...think and think again. Love and feeling grow with time.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by sweetcocoa(f): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
Some women are the architect of their own problems.

Btw, how old are you OP? You are likely to remain single even when you want a man with this attitude.

You think you are so hot, you flirt with men to get reactions abi, continue you hear? rubbish, mschew
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Seunpaul01(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

What a wickedness, u should know that whatever u say all be taken into account. I don't even believe u cos deep down in u there must b a feeling u have for him.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by Unbrandedguy: 11:53am On May 12, 2016
nlfan:

God will help him to find a woman he'd be better with and fond of.. And you will find a man who would play you the way you played this man-in-love.. By then, we will have another advice for you.

better sleep very well, wake up and list the things you need in a man, if you find them in him roll on with him, if u dont, bounce off! and dnt let him see u again, if you wanna consider, tell him those things you would like to see in him and roll with him.

Shikena!
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by kutelu: 11:57am On May 12, 2016
Lady,I think you are not telling yourself the truth.The true fact is that you love this man but you also love another person. So find a way to sought our your dilemma and stop wasting both you time and the man's
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by mixter(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2016
You don't feel anything for him, yet you led him. Sorry if I am a bit judgmental here. Reasons why some people refuse to stay committed and true. Change.
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by lwanibeauty(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2016
Abeg na lie Jor....
you like hanging out with him, yet u don't love him
you be hang bag?
honestly my dear, give him a chance I sue u will love him
Real oko no dey outside again o l don say my own oo
Re: Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing by edbor(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2016
I shield myself from OP kinds IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.