Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40381 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Mskrisx(f): 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
Lwkmd

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by layla129(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2016
Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy...take heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2016
He who complies with his wife will live a long and stress free life.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Junior66(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
Nothing embarssing here. Is pad not meant to be bought? And why were peeps laughing at u? mtcheew. Take heart if de tin hurt you though.

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ivyy(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2016
Hahahaha this made my night grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by hungryboy(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
Your attitude is also one reason that led to that embarrassment,
If you were calm and collected, when you were talking to the sales girl, i bet she wouldn't have reacted the way she did.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by RoyalBlak007: 8:50pm On May 11, 2016
Oh

My
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by zanebaddo(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2016
You are every girls dream jare grin which girl wouldn't want a guy like you? It's no shame bro.

Me buy pad for girl? undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by dulux07(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2016
Its no big deal. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by skywalker240(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Nigerian girls and long troath....hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Oluwapresley(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikik:-)cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by kingstylo01(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2016
pelle op grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by alobright17(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.

Pad and condom which one you fit buy comfortably without feeling shy?

40 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2016
alobright17:

Pad and condom which one you fit buy comfortably without feeling shy?
no biggie in a condom na . Its for male use. But pad ? The yeye babe even ask me if na me wan use am. Just imagine such

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by alobright17(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
no biggie in a condom na . Its for male use. But pad ? The yeye babe even ask me if na me wan use am. Just imagine such
Na NL Nurse she be,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by MRBrownJ: 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
i really dont understand where the shame is.... buying pad, condom etc

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 11, 2016
Mskrisx:
Lwkmd

Not sure u ain't the bae with the ice cream, your location says it all.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:
i really dont understand where the shame is.... buying pad, condom etc

Please tell them o.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Maryclaire1(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
Awwh.....so sweet of u to get pad for babe

4 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Saronna: 9:47pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Loooool I'm so sorry op cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

Loooool I'm so sorry op cheesy cheesy
thanks hon . Women always putting somebody in trouble always.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2016
Maryclaire1:
Awwh.....so sweet of u to get pad for babe
swweet ke . It was very very bitter as evidence proved. Wats a broda to do when she is writhing in pains in pains I don't understand. All for her long throat

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Maryclaire1(f): 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
swweet ke . It was very very bitter as evidence proved. Wats a broda to do when she is writhing in pains in pains I don't understand. All for her long throat
smiley still u got it for her even when u are not comfortable doing dat...dat makes it sweet...u are a caring guy and babe is lucky to have u. i know she knows that

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by cindyJenny1994(f): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
Sorry jare, its one of those things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Mypeople2(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:

My guy it was not an embarrassment.It is called a JOKE. Learn to free yourself and laugh sometimes

8 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Mskrisx(f): 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
eiBADAn:

Not sure u ain't the bae with the ice cream, your location says it all.

Heheeehee LMAO naaaa I ain't but yeah I sure do love ice cream embarassed
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by SmellingAnus(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
There is nothing wrong in buying pad... I also do buy pad and I prefer the pink coloured Pad to the blue coloured Pad... The very thick pad, I learnt is for heavy flow...

6 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
haahahahahha..lmao.... " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

5 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Smartsyn(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
Eeya, they will think that you're gay and your anus needs to be padded..

Heavy flow indeed..lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.