Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Take Advantage Of Bad Situations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take Advantage Of Bad Situations (1297 Views)

Take Advantage Of Owning A Home For Your Self Invest Now. / How Do You Handle This Situations / Photo:how You Eat Apples In A Three Different Situations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Minesota1(f): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

It's been a crazy day..i woke up to twitterNg ranting about the removal of Fuel subsidy. Fuel is now selling for #145..Ok bad situation? Yes

Truth is there is nothing new about the news anymore,same old story,(Inflation,Volatile exchange rate,terrorism,fuel scarcity) just to name a few.

The cost of living and quality of life have degenerated in the last couple of years as stock market's compromised, thousands lose their jobs everyday helpless and fearful of the future.

Opportuinity usually exists in abundance in bad situations..Others will stand around and cry "Oh my God" the situation is so bad there's nothing we can do..boo-hoo

Put on your thinking caps people, and figure out how you can provide goods or services in this time and you will always have a market.

Take me for example..i complained so long for how poor electricity is and how fuel was scarce..

The only reason i complained so much was because my phone battery dies even before 12pm because of how i use the internet..I decided to get a much cheaper phone (Tecno L8) to be precise.

Now i have no worries..I charge once a day, online 24/7 getting value for my money.Now i worry only about how hot the weather is..Don't worry i am thinking of ways to change the situation..

As a matter of fact,there's no tomatoes right now..if u get to buy the price is alarming..why aren't we thinking of ways to change the situation?? Too much dependency on the North & government.

It's called taking advantage and it's what winners do.

Instead of criticizing the Government, we should realize our personal responsibility and errors and make the required adjustment in our spendings.

Spend wisely, remember if you buy what you don't need ,you will end up selling what you need.

Inspite of these there is hope for you and rather than place your confidence on the economy why not start to make changes in your personal life and turn to Jesus instead.

You can strive in this economy don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2016
Very good Submissions OP. It's time the Youths and good people of Nigeria take the Bull by the horn and find solutions to our Numerous Problems.

That's the way we can Come out of these Threshold.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Activityj(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2016
Jesus the only way
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by gingerman876: 4:54pm On May 14, 2016
May God save us from all this o, me self done dey reason this L8 now cos power supply done dey turn diamond o
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by oginineme(f): 11:15pm On May 14, 2016
No job? Start and create one, no water? Drill borehole, no light? Buy a tecno L8 it has long battery life!! grin wink
Cliveglobal1:
Very good Submissions OP. It's time the Youths and good people of Nigeria take the Bull by the horn and find solutions to our Numerous Problems.

That's the way we can Come out of these Threshold.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by oginineme(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
You still dulling??
gingerman876:
May God save us from all this o, me self done dey reason this L8 now cos power supply done dey turn diamond o
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by oginineme(f): 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
The truth and the life grin
Activityj:
Jesus the only way
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by JonSnow(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
Minesota1:

Hello Nairalanders.

It's been a crazy day..i woke up to twitterNg ranting about the removal of Fuel subsidy. Fuel is now selling for #145..Ok bad situation? Yes

Truth is there is nothing new about the news anymore,same old story,(Inflation,Volatile exchange rate,terrorism,fuel scarcity) just to name a few.

The cost of living and quality of life have degenerated in the last couple of years as stock market's compromised, thousands lose their jobs everyday helpless and fearful of the future.

Opportuinity usually exists in abundance in bad situations..Others will stand around and cry "Oh my God" the situation is so bad there's nothing we can do..boo-hoo

Put on your thinking caps people, and figure out how you can provide goods or services in this time and you will always have a market.

Take me for example..i complained so long for how poor electricity is and how fuel was scarce..

The only reason i complained so much was because my phone battery dies even before 12pm because of how i use the internet..I decided to get a much cheaper phone (Tecno L8) to be precise.

Now i have no worries..I charge once a day, online 24/7 getting value for my money.Now i worry only about how hot the weather is..Don't worry i am thinking of ways to change the situation..

As a matter of fact,there's no tomatoes right now..if u get to buy the price is alarming..why aren't we thinking of ways to change the situation?? Too much dependency on the North & government.

Instead of criticizing the Government, we should realize our personal responsibility and errors and make the required adjustment in our spendings.

Spend wisely, remember if you buy what you don't need ,you will end up selling what you need.

Inspite of these there is hope for you and rather than place your confidence on the economy why not start to make changes in your personal life and turn to Jesus instead.

I stopped reading when I got to this point.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by egopersonified(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
I remember going to buy food stuff from the market while I was in junior secondary and the seller was lamenting about the famine he saw coming the next year. I waited two years in my childish mind waiting for Somalia to come upon Nigeria and it never did. Since then, I learnt to close my ears to speculations on disasters, when it gets here, I would know, but till then, allow me live in peace.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by kesses: 1:17pm On May 16, 2016
the issue is just crazy i had to charge my phone with my sister L8... no light in our area
Minesota1:

Hello Nairalanders.

Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by oluwadaemilola: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
This fuel scarcity made me to remember the case of a fight my sister recorded with her new L8 at the filling station last week
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by pcoolioz(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2016
egopersonified:
I remember going to buy food stuff from the market while I was in junior secondary and the seller was lamenting about the famine he saw coming the next year. I waited two years in my childish mind waiting for Somalia to come upon Nigeria and it never did. Since then, I learnt to close my ears to speculations on disasters, when it gets here, I would know, but till then, allow me live in peace.

exactly, most people end up having heart attacks in anticipation of the problems that haven't even gotten here and may never get here.. it's reasonable to just live each day as it comes.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by TrollinStone: 7:26am On May 24, 2016
I'm about to start growing tomatoes & selling to my fellow tenants smiley
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Marinza(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2016
its better to not let stuff happening around stress you outt, if not you just die early for nothing
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Damiandark01: 8:09am On May 30, 2016
hard situations like this bring out the best in us
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by brook75: 6:01am On May 31, 2016
egopersonified:

asin ehn..even when boko-haram started, they said a war was coming, i was so scared imagining myself hiding and all that. smh its better to live each day as it comes.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by creed266: 6:36am On May 31, 2016
This is a great write up, I think I just need the right mindset and stop criticizing the government, thanks OP
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Nobody: 6:36am On May 31, 2016
true, in traffic read a book or listen to music if you drive, no point swearing and cursing at things you cant change
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Harlequin17: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
i think its all about keeping a positive mindset in the end
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by thatintrovert: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
TrollinStone:
o boy, thats a good business idea o
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by kendrick2: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
entrepreneurship seems to be the way to take advantage of this situation
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Minesota1(f): 5:08am On Jun 02, 2016
TrollinStone:
You should do that
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Minesota1(f): 5:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Harlequin17:
i think its all about keeping a positive mindset in the end
Yes and thinking out of the box too
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Minesota1(f): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2016
monsieurpaul:
true, in traffic read a book or listen to music if you drive, no point swearing and cursing at things you cant change
That's the best way to go
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Minesota1(f): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Damiandark01:
hard situations like this bring out the best in us
Yes it does
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by FrozeBABE: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
the truth is that no phone is cheap now ooo..buh tecno always helps us with cheap good ones
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by Harry17: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bad situations in the country are so much now, plenty things to take advantage of
Re: Take Advantage Of Bad Situations by BenKafor(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
FrozeBABE:
the truth is that no phone is cheap now ooo..buh tecno always helps us with cheap good ones
I'm telling u. They always provide us with quality phones for a low price

(1) (Reply)

Most Unbelievable – Images That Are Yet Not Photoshopped / Yoshi Thompkins – Pump / BBNAIJA! Watch Anto Give Tobi A Sexy Lap Dance During Truth Or Dare 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.