Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price (35118 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Sunnymatey(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
OK
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
Forget this face saving gra gra. Anybody that believes that these NLC officials are serious with this threat can as well believe anything. They have settled them already

1 Like

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by pabloid(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:
NLC still dey exist?
Oshiomole ensured they got leaders he can manipulate. Nlc is dead and buried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Moahmed: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Lots of people still buy at the official rate here in Abuja.
Tell us the price of PMS in the US if you know and stop ranting.
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
Eboski:
zombies like you.....

hide behind your keyboard and be crying..
and you will come out and feeling all is well with this govt....

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by buJu234: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
Hope another military coup wouldn't take place oo..

Cos e b like say 1983-1984 is repeating itself.

Na so e tak start oo...

From political persecution to hunger to IBB coup ....

Lol

1 Like

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by BakireBulmaker: 10:38pm On May 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Lots of people still buy at the official rate here in Abuja.
They are still negligble in population compared to those who don't.
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by iwaeda: 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

I have always advocated the removal of subsidy cos it was pointless.
Under GEJ though, it was obvious the government was riddled with thieving charlatans who woukd not do anything with the funds saved

Hypocrisy is a nigger.No more comment

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

Under GEJ though, it was obvious the government was riddled with thieving charlatans who woukd not do anything with the funds saved
And suddenly all the thieving charlatans of the last administration have become saints even though they are the same persons. So much for ur sense of reasoning.
I'm beginning to wonder who is smarter between you who claim to be educated and Buhari who has no proof of education.

6 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Blackfire(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
NLC na thunder go fire u with amadioha inter- ballistic missile mix with sango slap and Zeus fire.

*bunch of hypocrites*
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by pabloid(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2016
otr1:
What the FG has done, is to set the price ceiling for PMS. No need making any fuss about it.
Ceiling ko? Dont make me laugh pls
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by sokunji(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:
In America PMS is sold for $80 in Europe it goes for $90. in most African countries it is sold equivalent to 175 Naira even when they have a working refinery refining the products.

franchizy:
In America PMS is sold for $80 in Europe it goes for $90. in most African countries it is sold equivalent to 175 Naira even when they have a working refinery refining the products.

franchizy:

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by luvinhubby(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

Stop trying to be funny.

I had reservations about the last government which i dont have about this one. If you have reservations about this subsidy removal, you know where Ojota is. The last one was fun, you can converne another one and have fun too. Life aint so hard.

If the past administration had built new refineries or fixed the ones we have, will we be here right now? What did they do with the money saved from the partial removal of subsidy?

Ojota even looks more beautiful now although I doubt Ambode will be disposed to renting it out sha

Administrations past & current do not need to build refinenaries because govts have proven incapable of maintaining refinenaries, private sector should do that. And the pricing template must be right for individuals to invest in refinenaries & that was what GEJ fought for that your ilks revolted against which this regime, after series of lying denials have come to agree with.

And whether past or present govts, i do not have any reservations on subsidy removal, i've just refused to be blinded by bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by IRAPADA(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
so u want all those money wasted in the name of subsidy payment.after buhari tenor u will come to NAIRALAND to say buhari didn't do anything.
sammhi:

u are not only a big liar but shameless one!
PMS is 80$ in U.S..obvious u neva been there..
so how much is a barrel of crude..guess it is 500$?
which African country sels fuel at 175 N
I just came from Ghana..so tell me
bunch of liars
when crude was 100$ , it makes sense to say remove subsidy, but now it is 45$ what is their excuse?
same govt has 3trn in TSA, made 833bn from stamp duty in 3 months, looted funds etc
no bi your fault sha
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Edmen(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

I must commend the federal govt on this increase. This will curb corruption and add value to the growth and development of Nigeria.

We the Nigerian youths are solidly behind the FG. NLC are toothless bulldogs.
INSHA ALLAH
oga speak for yourself, who is we?
you know my joy in all of this, we re all suffering the effect of every wring policy buhari makes...I'm sure you will come back in a month time crying
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by sokunji(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

$80 - $90 for a litre of PMS haba, reduce it, just reduce it. this kind
of lie can send your kids to hell.
http://www.fuelgaugereport.com
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by nelronaldo(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

I must commend the federal govt on this increase. This will curb corruption and add value to the growth and development of Nigeria.

INSHA ALLAH
Foool!!! Compare their economy with Nigeria's! They have a system that is functioning well.
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
bishopkay:

It's very difficult not to abuse people on NL because of people like you.

You should have asked yourself this simple question before rushing here to comment.

Since fuel according to you is $80/ litre in the USA (which is a lie anyway), can 80 naira buy you what 80 dollars would buy since you want to compare the currencies at par??

If them use the Z word for una now, una go dey vex.

Mind you I've always been against subsidy but for Buhari/APC to remove it after all the trash he spewed before and after elections, shows the biggest height of hypocrisy!!

Pls don't mind that s.tupid Idi.ot, what part of the U.S is he talking about, in Ohio it's between $1.97 and $2.25 per gallon= about 4.* liters or so. (Mind you, Minimum wage in Ohio is $8/ hour. So if you work say 6 hours a day, the minimum pay is 8*6=$48.
Sometimes I just read without responding but for this I find it difficult.
If one is not knowledgeable, it's better to keep silent, than to come spew trash on such forum. He has not got his facts right, these are the people suffering and smiling. How on earth would the world be enjoying the drop in price of gas, yet Nigerian's are paying from their nose for what they have been blessed with.
It's sad, the more reason why it becomes difficult to consider returning home.
It's really Sad. It's well with Nigeria.
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by iwaeda: 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

INSHA ALLAH

Please stop deceiving zombies like yourself;even a gallon which is 4litres is not up to $80 .Be truth and stop selling your propaganda
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by nelronaldo(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
sokunji:
$80 - $90 for a litre of PMS haba, reduce it, just reduce it. this kind of lie can send your kids to hell. http://www.fuelgaugereport.com
Don't mind the APC Zombie.. Telling Lies just like his leaders in Abuja
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Princedapace(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

INSHA ALLAH

I hope u also said this when GEJ did same some years ago?

u also forgot that in these countries u just mentioned, it is so easy to make 100 dollars than to make ordinary 10k naira in Nigeria. Now convert 100 dollars to naira and tell me how many Nigerians can make such money in Nigeria in a week but Americans make more than that in a week,,,

pls, make we dey think before we talk. The govt should fight the corruption in the petroleum sector and initiate policies that can curb pipe vandalism and oil theft instead of coming up wit this plan now....they should av allowed GEJ to do it back then

1 Like

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
How NLC wan fuel their car now? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Eboski(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

show me any of your post 2012 That shows you was supporting Gej govt during occupy Nigeria....

but here on Nairaland I was supporting Gej to remove it 2012....

I will keep calling you zombies until you stop quoting me because you will be the one to complain 2moa.

3 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by unite4real: 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
luvinhubby:
Buhari is another name for Bad news.

Rice - 8,500 to 15,000

Beans - 170 derica to 220 derica

Tomato paste - 35 - 60

Garri - 400 painter - 600 painter

Pure water - 100 per bag - 150 per bag.

Dollar - 220-$1 - 320-$1

Fuel - 87 per liter - 145 per liter

Even when you dial MTN number to record the tune used to be 1, now it's 10 or 11. Omo see increase na. You go fear increase o
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by emmatuxz(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
Vacancy!!! PROTESTERS NEEDED! Are you an experienced protester? Did you protest during the anti- fuel-subsidy-removal or anti- subsidy-fuel-removal at Ojota? Do you know how to blame GEJ? Can you lie like Lai Mohammed? Then this job is for you! Resume at Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota tomorrow by 7am. Great musicians like Fela, Dagrin, Vic O etc will be there to thrill the audience. Why are we protesting? PMS is now N145. What do we want? #BringBackOurSubsidy

3 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Eboski(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

show me any of your post 2012 That shows you was supporting Gej govt during occupy Nigeria....

but here on Nairaland I was supporting Gej to remove it 2012....

I will keep calling you zombies until you stop quoting me because you will be the one to complain 2moa.

I am thinking of filling my car tank 2moa morning with about 6k against 3k5....
I no get joy zombies let us all enjoy the change...
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
Princedapace:

I hope u also said this when GEJ did same some years ago?

u also forgot that in these countries u just mentioned, it is so easy to make 100 dollars than to make ordinary 10k naira in Nigeria. Now convert 100 dollars to naira and tell me how many Nigerians can make such money in Nigeria in a week but Americans make more than that in a week,,,

pls, make we dey think before we talk. The govt should fight the corruption in the petroleum sector and initiate policies that can curb pipe vandalism and oil theft instead of coming up wit this plan now....they should av allowed GEJ to do it back then

Don't quote people that don't have common sense. There is truly no where in United States or Europe where fuel is sold $80 per gallon (roughly $20 per litre). Nowhere. Ask him to get you a link. The man is either a cashtivist, Ricetivist or worse still a Zombie. Take my words.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by Profwriter(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
Can you also explain why OBJ and the rest never build a refinery? Keep blaming the last administration.
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by tswitch: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
franchizy:

INSHA ALLAH

Here is a zombie who has never left his hut in Oshogbo talkless of being on a plane much less knowing the cost of gas in the US or Europe.
Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by seunmsg(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
Moahmed:

Tell us the price of PMS in the US if you know and stop ranting.

What's my business with the price of pms in the US?
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by basadenet: 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
PMB knows what he is doing, by the you guys fight and kill una self, then he would now shift ground and reduce it to 110 or 120. Then who is fooling who?
Re: NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price by 4nobody4every1: 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44:

You no know road?
hahahaha, l will head to ojota now as soon as my dog finish drinking his beer.....buhahahaha grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.