Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What would you name Your Terrorist Group - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What would you name Your Terrorist Group (697 Views)

Terrorist Public Bomb Scare Prank / General And Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What would you name Your Terrorist Group by tahoe(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
Due to the current situation of the country I have been wondering if I should create my own personal terrorist group, since it's the only relevant thing currently.

The name of the group is VIGILANCE. This will be a fair terrorist group without losing innocent lives. Innocent people dying is the worst kind of pain I've known.

To all other terrorist group out there killing innocent people, the justice that you want isn't worth what it's cost.

Still need sponsors to bring VIGILANCE online. if you feel you want to join, there is a seat here alongside me.

To all the current problems in the country including corruption, in time you will be glad it's gone.

Na joke oooo. name your terrorist group sha.
am sure some people will give weird names.

let's see sha
Re: What would you name Your Terrorist Group by tahoe(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
so nobody is thinking of forming a terrorist group.
Abegi who get officer boko number make I call him and asked how he started

(1) (Reply)

IBN - Lyrical Maye EP‬ || Wiwi Track / The Reasons Why I Love Nigeria / What Nigerian Network Has Frustrated You The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.