Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (116169 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mosiate(f): 1:56pm On May 26, 2005
Please vote: Omotola or Rita Dominic, who is more beautiful?

[list][li]Omotola Jolade Ekehinde is a mother of 3, yet when she stands in the midst of her colleagues nobody dares compare with her beauty.[/li]
[li]Rita Dominic, ever radiant young actress can be best describe as a real model of Africa queen.[/li][/list]

Who then is more beautiful? I bet it with you Omotola is. Or don't you think so?
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Namio1(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2005
This one sef na question? Of cos na Omotola now! cool
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Seun(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2005
I don't mean any disrespect towards honorable Mrs. Jolade, but as a single young man I think I am qualified to tell you ladies that Rita Dominic is definitely more beautiful! grin
[center]
Rita Dominic - Isn't she an angel? cool[/center]
Can Omotola Jolade look at beautiful as that? (Rita, you should be paying me for this free promotion!)
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by tayotina(f): 3:00pm On May 26, 2005
OMOTOLA of course.

This is not a disease of the eyes now grin. Seun abeg open your eyes.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Adetola(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2005
Don't use Rita's colour (skin) as a reason for her beauty!

Though she's beautiful in her own class, but incomparable to Omotola

Imagine the both of as dark-skinned or of any colour, and you'll find Omotola Jolade Ekehinde standing out.
God took an extra time moulding her. She's an angel in human skin!
NO EXAGERATION
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dominobaby(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2005
Are you kidding me or something?
When you want to compare, don't even dare with Omotola, haba, how come?
Seun, don't let me say you are dissapointing me o, but you are just one guy who still insists Rita is that fine.
If i must be candid with you, Rita is just all about make up and all, but have u seen Omotola without makeup, Rita is absolutely no match for her please!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by razor(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2005
It's amazing that people even considered this. It's not a contest and there is no need for chosing. The comparism should have been between Omotola and Regina. The fact is that there are few women in the movie buiz as beautiful and elegant as Omotola. Let others have three kids and we'll see how they look.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Allenpowered(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2005
na wa o! grin abeg tayotina leave that young man called seun, na the guy no wetin him see.Seun plese shine your eyes mmore[i] jare[/i]...nothing dey happen!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mosiate(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2005
seun, i'm begining suspect something about you, is it b,coz you actually say you are in love with rita,that was why you said rita is more beautiful than omotola.i beg check yourself ooo cheesy
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Seun(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2005
Hehe. You ladies are yet to show any evidence that Omotola Jolade is more beautiful. Afterall, I have posted a picture of Rita up there showing you how beautiful she is. Can someone produce a picture of Omotola that is more beautiful than the picture of Rita Dominic that I've posted above?
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by tayotina(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2005
[center][img width=280]http://www.nairaland.com//img/omotola.jpg[/img]
Omotola Jolade Ekeinde - Seun, check this out![/center]
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Chigszy(f): 5:23pm On May 26, 2005
I have got no idea why this topic is being discussed! Does it matter who is prettier or sexier or slender or has a nice ass or shape? We are all made beautiful in our own ways! What we lack in one department we make up in another department, so stop stressing. We should appreciate their works not their phenotype!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mosiate(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2005
tayotina,imagine seun no get eyes ooo.how he go talk say rita fine pass omotola.i'm sure he must have be changing is by now since he now has a solid evidence wink
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by tayotina(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2005
mosiate thank you jare. seun, pls take one more look, OMOTOLA is just too much!!!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Danasco(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2005
This is one of the most unimaginable comparison. Rita could be pass for one who is okay by African standard. Pls wake up from ur slumber. Omotola is the not just more beautiful but more intelligent> She is
the real world queen. Look at it, with 3 kids she still look this b.......... God that man self get luck.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Seun(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2005
That picture was taken when she was much younger. I believe it has been photo-enhanced. Let us see Omotola in a more realistic picture:
[center]
Omotola, I mean no disrespect, but I'm doing this for Rita![/center]

Rita Dominic for president! http://www.ritadominic.com
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mamba(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2005
The best way to find out who's prettier is to get a picture of both of them very early in the morning after waking up from sleep without make-up.

(IMO) I believe Omotola much prettier than Rita even though she's a mother of 3, she's taller, sexier, more intelligent, better shape, better figure and everything better....
Rita applies too much make-up, just imagine her without lipstick and afro

2 Likes

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by 4evah(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2005
To my own opinion I think Omotola is more beautiful because if you look at Rita without her make up she's not really good and she does lot of the make-up which I think makes her look that way and that one be artificial beauty but Omotola got the natural one smiley
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dominobaby(f): 8:52am On May 27, 2005
mamba:

Rita applies too much make-up, just imagine her without lipstick and afro
Exactly!!!
Mamba, i thought it was just me who was always wondering about her "forever afro".
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mosiate(f): 9:02am On May 27, 2005
Seun, it is like you're stiffnecked. Accept the fact, [I]Ọmọ́tọ́lá ni jọ̀ọ́ [Omotola is it!][/I] cool. Anytime, anyday, anyhow.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Allenpowered(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2005
looks like seun is alone in this... i need to support him fast b4 u guys kill him...i support rita(na because of seun o!)
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mosiate(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2005
Allen, I'm disappionted. Even you, the so call Allen! shocked. Because of Seun, now lost your original eye for Seun's own that is fake.

I beg change your mind before I also change my mind about you ohhhhhh. angry

ed: humor probably intended
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by slimprisi(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2005
dominic is 10% beautiful compare to omotola.next time guys atleast even blindman go ruch omotola without seeing her
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by helencve: 4:44pm On May 27, 2005
omotola though a mother of 3 is far more beautiful and elegant than rita dominic who is still single
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by opeyemi(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2005
I tink seun himsef no say that mama 2 much. The guy just dey pull our legs.
Really, like razor said, there is no basis for comparison. the people you fit compare na regina askia and omotola - those wey don born. Make rita born make we com see wetin she go look like. Or rather wetin be the name of that chick wey her husband die one time - hmmmm........stella damascus and omotola. we fit compare those ones.

If you realy want to know a beautiful girl, just go her house by 5 am in the morning, when she just dey wake up or make e even be say na u wake her up. you go fit judge.

Seun, leen dan beg u, no go get eye for that dominic girl ooooo; if u do, I know your mama, papa, family and even me paapaa go disown u.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Pinky(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2005
Haba..seun pls spare me this gist of urs. Omotola jolade ekeinde is 100% more beautiful than rita dominic.. rita is all about make ups..& she's got a glowing skin....shikena

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by manuel(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2005
This question is not as easy as I see you guys and ladies answer it. Both babes are gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, they've got class, and so on and so forth. I'll say they are both beautiful in their own way, but I prefer Rita because she's single. Mr. Ekehinde will not be pleased with the Omotola admirers.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Seun(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2005
Manuel, I have noticed that most admirers of Omotola Ekeinde (and Genevieve Nnaji wink) are female, so Mr. Ekeinde probably has nothing to worry about. Unless they are lesbians tongue.

On a more serious note, I think people like me and manuel - as men - are more qualified to determine which woman is more attractive ...
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by hope(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2005
seun na wa 4 u o b4 i dey tink say u get eye but now i no say u no get eye
for God sake dont fool ur self there is some people God created on sunday which he take extra miles to made them .when you talk about beauty there is no BUT in it.

Omotola is tall,fair, less make up,infact every thing she is there .Rita is behind her for beauty.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by manuel(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2005
ladies and gentlemen, I say Rita is the right choice.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by whizkid(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2005
manuel:

ladies and gentlemen, I say Rita is the right choice.

yeah right. Look harder, or need glasses? grin
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Shiyara(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2005
Omotola is it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.