Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me (1876 Views)

This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love / We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2016
Please what does it mean when your girl isn't enthusiastic about you, like she ain't fond of you. She can comfortably go weeks without hearing from you and be cool with that.

I understand she's an introvert but I don't think this is normal. I've asked her severly if she doesn't love me anymore she should just say it cause am tired of her so much coldness an nonchalant attitude.

She can't text me or call me. Always with the excuse that she doesn't have airtime, even when I do send her airtime she doesn't even call me sometimes.

I feel she doesn't feel anything for me anymore but she doesn't want to accept it, should I break up with her and move on or just chill. Cause I can no longer feel the relationship even thought I really still love her.

We can't even chat well on whatsapp. The only time she'll spend time to chat with me is probably if I make her jealous or I kinda did something that threatens the relationship. Is this really cool? Does this mean she still loves me?

She's always talking about how she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. She's even kinda always talking about marriage almost all the times and truth is I would love to marry this girl but am just scared and worried of this her attitude.

I feel she's not even emotionally attached to me.

What do you think guys. Please advice me.
Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On May 12, 2016
This one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan

I say this one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan

Bring d holy sense

Op she is jealous faithful honest?

Give her time she is probably aving dis female moment of being tired of everything

Wen she passes d phase u ursef wud b tired of love grin

If a girl talka about marriage with u oga she deeply love u ok?

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by cindyJenny1994(f): 12:22am On May 12, 2016
I suggest u give her time ok, I'm sure she will come around,..... Wish u a happy relationship

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Adebola02(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2016
Hi OP, i think the girl still love you. If truly she's always talking about getting married to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by tayadof9ja(m): 12:34am On May 12, 2016
but does she allow u to *clears throat* ? you knw na

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by godwineli(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2016
because she talks about marrying you does not guarantee her love for you,just use your head before she help you use it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by enoch273: 12:41am On May 12, 2016
If na Nigerian girl, baba! Just park well and start looking for a replacement, 90% of naija girls are unstable and don't know what they want.

Don't bug her, if she is for you, she will definitely come around, if she is not don't swear it, you don't know what you are missing until it arrives

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by flexyfit(f): 12:43am On May 12, 2016
maybe she love u n don't want show it........turn d table around......do it back to her...give her attitude....n watch what she will do...not because she talks about marriage means she's inlove....

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by AfroKnight: 12:50am On May 12, 2016
Baba, you need plan B. Check around and find a good girl and cultivate good friendship with her. This your babe is not in love with you. She just dey manage you until someone better comes along. Find plan B. Plan C sef. Keep them as friends and soon you won't miss your reticent babe.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by ENIGMA24(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2016
I've been there....
All you need do is leave the whole thing...
Try finding someone who appreciates your presence and care ...
If u stay....at the long run, you would end up caring for the wrong person for all the wrong reasons!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by buoye1(m): 1:35am On May 12, 2016
Hmmm.... Enough said already,just go through all the comments all over you have your answers already bro.... I wish you well
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2016
Thanks guys you've really helped a lot. This has always been on my mind but wasn't sure of what to do. Reading all this comments now am so relieved and I now know exactly what to do.

Thanks again guys.
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Allwility: 5:50am On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
This one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan

I say this one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan

Bring d holy sense

Op she is jealous faithful honest?

Give her time she is probably aving dis female moment of being tired of everything

Wen she passes d phase u ursef wud b tired of love grin

If a girl talka about marriage with u oga she deeply love u ok?
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by danduchi(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2016
I hope u can man up and do this (from experience)... Don't call her even if it will last for 2weeks, if she does call make her feel with busy with close pals, if she calls at night tell her you're tired and need sleep... She will definitely think twice about u. She loves you no doubt but she's making u feel insecure so that u won't mess with her. When u do this my guy, she go turn extrovert by force

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Sugarcious(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2016
Facing same issues here
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by firstking01(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2016
Me i just dnt have patience when it comes to stuffs like this...i hate lukewarmness....if i give you attention and you take it for granted, sorry, you won't see me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by skywalker240(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
listen to what the first two female poster's posted @ ur own peril.......no be naija girl,...even runs babe dey tok marraige after una don dey knack kpekus too na com gf...

Jus becos she talks about the future, is no gaurantee that she wont dump u when she finds someone who is more wealthier and endowed

Guy no do like say u no know d way naija girls be...

From what ive discoverd here,...that girl is or must be managing u for the m_time.. and if she finds someone before u propose, then my brother u don finish be dat......ive seen it happen to people..myself included but only that the suitor who promised the fool a job failed her (who knows maybe even fvcked an dumped her) and then she came back begging saying its d devils work even to the extent that she involed her mother and our freinds and also involed my close freinds too.

My advice.....start looking for serious minded ladies around u..ladies can be very confused with themselves she might want to bear ur last name but also she might hav dreams which maybe u cant fufill 2geda.

When a guy speaks from experience to a guy i think a guy should understand.

Peace
Skywalker240 speaking reality since jah knows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by skywalker240(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2016
tayadof9ja:
but does she allow u to *clears throat* ? you knw na
Badt niccur...hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2016
Thanks a lot man. This girl is quite confusing I swear. This is a girl I've been dating for the past four years now and have really been faithful to her.

But own level of distrust and insecurity I've never seen before.

I give her lots of attentions but she doesn't even appreciate it. And when I talk she says I'm always complaining.

How can ones girlfriend now text or even call you all in the name of she's busy all the time.

Well. I've heard what you guys said. I can't count number of girls that would do anything to be with me but been ignoring them all cause of this girl. All just to prove to her that their are actually responsible men out there. But see the shit she's doing now. Smh
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2016
danduchi:
I hope u can man up and do this (from experience)... Don't call her even if it will last for 2weeks, if she does call make her feel with busy with close pals, if she calls at night tell her you're tired and need sleep... She will definitely think twice about u. She loves you no doubt but she's making u feel insecure so that u won't mess with her. When u do this my guy, she go turn extrovert by force

Yea I can do that and even more. Thanks a lot bro. I'll definitely do what you advised.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Noblewhiz(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Kip up wit d relatnship bt man dnt die bc of 1 tin coz der r milionz awt der..go out , hang out, spnd ur time wit baes n make her fil u r worthy...coz she tinz u r ntin, u cn nt breathe witout ha.tatz it ..man up n live ur life bt dnt cheat in al dis, kip ur part as respönsibl n a decent guy bt mek ha jealous d more .

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by danduchi(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
officialmcfresh1:

Yea I can do that and even more. Thanks a lot bro. I'll definitely do what you advised.
don't forget at ur leisure time hang out with friends so that u won't be down emotionally... Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Rukkydelta(f): 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
I be think say na only women sabi nag, Op you're just a nagging boyfriend......I don't understand why some men are this clingy ?
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Rukkydelta(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
I be think say na only women sabi nag, Op you're just a nagging boyfriend......I don't understand why some men are this clingy

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by ogorwyne(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I be think say na only women sabi nag, Op you're just a nagging boyfriend......I don't understand why some men are this clingy
He is not nagging. That's not how to nag, is it? He is wearing the shoes and he knows where it pinches. Some of us have had such partners at one time or the other in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Rukkydelta(f): 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
ogorwyne:

He is not nagging. That's not how to nag, is it? He is wearing the shoes and he knows where it pinches. Some of us have had such partners at one time or the other in our lives.
That's the disadvantage of falling in love
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
She's introverted so I think that answers your questions

Vote ivyy please smiley
Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

And what do you think happens when I don't call her or text her, she starts talking and saying am flirting with other girls, that am cheating.

You guys are just so complicated and confused. If you can't give your bf time and care for him who would you do that for.?

without communication in a relationship is the relationship not as good as dead.? If the relationship is dead to you why not speak up and let the other person go instead you pretend to be in the relationship but acting as though you're not.

Obvously she want me around until she finds or falls inlove with someone else before she opens up.

That what I call emotional manipulation and that's wicked. If you do it stop it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by colabotu: 4:45pm On May 12, 2016
Bross take this from an experience brother who had being in your shoes before; you are a side guy. the girl is a runz girl she is just using u to meet her needs. there Is some else she is giving all that attention to. you are not the only one she is dating that is suffering are many if do your ground work very well you will be shock.

this trait is common to girls who behave this way

1. they are always pretty
2. they dress decently often to deceive guys to see them as decent meanwhile they are just decently looking runz girls.
3. you hardly can see them snapping with any guy talkless of using a guys dp as their cover or on social media. the reason is simple they are not loyal to anyone and they dont want anyone to disturb their runz etc

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2016
colabotu:
Bross take this from an experience brother who had being in your shoes before; you are a side guy. the girl is a runz girl she is just using u to meet her needs. there Is some else she is giving all that attention to. you are not the only one she is dating that is suffering are many if do your ground work very well you will be shock.

this trait is common to girls who behave this way

1. they are always pretty
2. they dress decently often to deceive guys to see them as decent meanwhile they are just decently looking runz girls.
3. you hardly can see them snapping with any guy talkless of using a guys dp as their cover or on social media. the reason is simple they are not loyal to anyone and they dont want anyone to disturb their runz etc

This is exactly what's she does bro. We've been dating for four years now but I can tell you that this girl have not used my pix as dp more than 8times and this is always when I ask her to do so.

We have had issues based on this before. Bro love is a stupid thing and it will never get me again. I see all this shit be won't just let go even if I know it hurts me. I've decided to put an end to it. person no go die inside one relationship abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by colabotu: 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
officialmcfresh1:

This is exactly what's she does bro. We've been dating for four years now but I can tell you that this girl have not used my pix as dp more than 8times and this is always when I ask her to do so.

We have had issues based on this before. Bro love is a stupid thing and it will never get me again. I see all this shit be won't just let go even if I know it hurts me. I've decided to put an end to it. person no go die inside one relationship abeg.

Now you speak like a man. the truth is that most girls are like ashawo, they are not loyal to anyone. the difference is that some of them are wholesalers the once that don't have brothel room, I mean girls that sleeps with most of we guys and spend time with us to make us think that they are in love with us and they get paid just like the regular ashewo from us in form of cash and kind while the retail prostitute are the brothel and street sex vendors. bottom line they are all prostitute except the virgins and the faithful ones and the best way to save yourself from their headache is to stop fantasying love and treat all of them as what they are; prostitute. use them and dump them until you are lucky to find a loyal one among them, which sincerely my brother the loyal ones are rare.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me by majorbravo: 2:54am On May 13, 2016
OP, I have been in your shoes too and the other guys on this forum have given you the best idea of what is happening. She is simply waiting for the guy she likes to ask her out, and when he does, you become history. Mine avoided me like a devil, it was so bad, she even lied to me on valentine's day so she could be with this dude. I couldn't take it anymore and then next thing I saw after our breakup was pictures of her and this new dude on facebook exact same day we broke up. She met all the criteria the dude above my post mentioned. Very Pretty, Neat dresser, changes hair every week, but never uses my pic anywhere.Oh did I mention she was a runs girl too? confirmed that from a couple of friends who saw her hanging out with politicians. She was after the cash, she dumped the next guy too (of course she deleted his pics from facebook afterwards too) and has been hoping from one guy to another ever since. God save us righteous men from Karashikas!

I have come to realise one thing. If you date a B*tch, don't expect loyalty. She would always go for the highest bidder. Even with all my efforts to brush her up she used her new found image to net the next dude. This was ages ago, I'm not where I used to be, I'm a lot better now and I joined the patriotic vocation, there is no room for B*tch type ladies in my life anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hanging Out With My Girl At Akure Shopping Plazza. / 6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Healthy Sperm — Yes, U Read That Right PICS / Guys : See The 9 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.