Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers (6194 Views)

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2016
Chevron don't Dare the Avengers

From our investigation Chevron Plc is about to carry out repair works at the Valve platform that was blown by us (Niger Delta Avengers). We made it clear that no repair works should be done until our demands are fully met.

Chevron have been operating in the Niger Delta region for over 40 years and no day has their terminals gone without electricity. While the host communities and villages are all basic amenities (Portable Drinking Water, Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Electricity). They have part with the federal government to undermine the people of the region leaving it to rot.

When we blew the Chevron Valve Platform it resulted to total blackout in the Escravos Tank farm for more than three hours. If we (Niger Delta Avengers) can do it just know that we are capable of bringing down your tank farm if you continue with repair works on the blown valve platform.

Chevron and Nigeria Government are pushing us to do against our belief. Despite making it clear we are not after innocent human lives but as it’s going we might cause human casualties if they don’t listen to us. Be informed that if we decides to strike it going to be bloody. And the contracting firm going to do the repair works we want you to know that your facilities and staff will be our first casualties.

Our warning to Chevron is that despite the heavy presence of Military in the creeks, it will not stop us from carrying out our operations. We are ready to destroy more pipelines, we won't only destroy pipelines, but will bring the fight to your tank farm and your Headquarters in Lekki, Lagos.

If you continue to undermine us and go ahead with the repair works you won’t see us coming but we are coming for you.

Col. Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.

http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by springtech(m): 1:47am On May 12, 2016
NDA, very very very crazy and foolish set of people. Keep blowing it up na, your eye will soon clear.
Nonsensical Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by M4gunners: 2:37am On May 12, 2016
NDA's are not smiling as it stands now. Someone should advice fg do listing to their demands to avoid further damage.
As of the guy above me,are you now the chest beater you guys use to call we the Igbo's?

19 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:46am On May 12, 2016
"Our warning to Chevron is that despite the heavy presence of Military in the creeks, it will not stop us from carrying out our operations. We are ready to destroy more pipelines, we won't only destroy pipelines, but will bring the fight to your tank farm and your Headquarters in Lekki, Lagos. If you continue to undermine us and go ahead with the repair works you won’t see us coming but we are coming for you."

These guys are not smiling...they are prepared!

13 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 3:48am On May 12, 2016
As far as am concerned this a common criminals and should be treated as such

There has never been any group fighting for the interest of Niger Deltans just for selfish arm

Dss should be deployed immediately to infiltrate this fools and in the next 6 months gather enough information to nail them down

5 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by lekjons(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2016
i don't know why i have this feeling that the NDA might be a team of just 3 to 5 guys threatening the Nigerian government with laptop while taking a nap on their beds..grin

or why don't they show-face?

maybe they were still recruitinggrin

show face if you want the government to take you serious

if the FGN fall for this scam, that means any idiot can scam us..

even me sef, na to go find one or two hungry thugs, pay them N20k and give them some locally-made bombs/molotov cocktail to help me throw inside Government property..

after that i can go create some dumb site and terrorise Nigeria with my Tecno H6 and Airtel N100 for 1gb plancheesy

Cool isn't?cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by WildChild00(m): 3:52am On May 12, 2016
Na real wa shocked
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2016
springtech:
NDA, very very very crazy and foolish set of people. Keep blowing it up na, your eye will soon clear.
Nonsensical Nonsense.
both u and your dull President are foolish set of people. for 40years, chevron light has never blink yet their host community don't have light and you are here saying that they are stupid. u need miracle to get back your stolen senses from APc.

by the way fuel is now 145, hope u know that?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by ZTkester: 4:26am On May 12, 2016
From the look of things, it does appear these guys are well coordinated and determined. I think there demands are reasonable and all of them Must be fulfilled by the FG. #IstandWithTheAvengers

12 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by ZTkester: 4:28am On May 12, 2016
[s]
lekjons:
i don't know why i have this feeling that the NDA might be a team of just 3 to 5 guys threatening the Nigerian government with laptop while taking a nap on their beds..grin

if the FGN fall for this scam, that means any idiot can scam us.. even me sef, na to go find one or two hungry thugs, pay them N20k and give them some locally-made bombs/molotov cocktail to help me throw inside Government property..after that i can go create some dumb site and terrorise Nigeria with my Tecno H6 and Airtel N100 for 1gb plancheesy
Cool isn'tcheesy
In PMB's voice; "we don't want threats, we want some tangible"grin
[/s]

Trash!

12 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 4:28am On May 12, 2016
Na them sabi.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:

if the FGN fall for this scam, that means any idiot can scam us..

even me sef, na to go find one or two hungry thugs, pay them N20k and give them some locally-made bombs/molotov cocktail to help me throw inside Government property..

after that i can go create some dumb site and terrorise Nigeria with my Tecno H6 and Airtel N100 for 1gb plancheesy

Cool isn'tcheesy

In PMB's voice; "we don't want threats, we want some tangible"grin
I dey seriously shame for u.

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 4:38am On May 12, 2016
While Yorubas are excelling, others want to bomb their future away.

Oba Otudeko bags Business Person of the Year (2015) award

linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/f3JaE?next=1

How a Nigerian built an African e-commerce empire from his bedroom

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/mall-africa-thriving-business-linking-shoppers-western-retailers/53881/

This British-Nigerian Duo Is Bottling Africa's Best Beauty Secret

www.vogue.com/13435459/liha-skin-care-natural-organic-beauty-shea-butter-british-nigerian/

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The Fashion Amazon Of Africa

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/04/04/meet-the-nigerian-lady-who-is-building-the-fashion-amazon-of-africa/3/#71accab33145

Nigerian doll created by Nigerian man is outselling BARBIE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2931846/Nigerian-doll-created-man-couldn-t-black-toy-niece-popular-country-s-outselling-BARBIE.html

Onanuga: Making a mark in the IT world

guardian.ng/business-services/onanuga-making-a-mark-in-the-it-world/

Nigerian breaks 187-yr-old record at University of London

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigerian-breaks-187-yr-old-record-university-london/

How Youtube Helped Turn A 30 Year Old Nigerian Graduate To A Millionaire Motor Mechanic

http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/how-youtube-helped-turn-a-30-year-old-nigerian-graduate-to-a-millionaire-motor-mechanic/

Meet The 24-Years Inspiring & Ambitious Young Nigerian Whose New Juice Is Taking The UK Over!

http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/business/meet-the-24-years-inspiring-ambitious-young-nigerian-whose-new-juice-is-taking-the-uk-over/

Nigerian, Apampa wins best author award in Hollywood

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-apampa-wins-best-author-award-in-hollywood/

Nigerian medical-lawyer appointed as first African member of the board of governors of the world association for medical law

http://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-medical-lawyer-appointed-as-first-african-member-of-the-board-of-governors-of-the-world-association-for-medical-law/#.VeOlc5UJlow.facebook

Nigerian Shatters World Academic Record In Russia

https://www.naij.com/502444-meet-nigerian-scored-5-0-cpga-russia-shatter-world-record-photo.html

7 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by lekjons(m): 4:43am On May 12, 2016
ZTkester:
From the look of things, it does appear these guys are well coordinated and determined. I think there demands are reasonable and all of them Must be fulfilled by the FG. #IstandWithTheAvengers
have anyone noticed this?

it's only when igbos're scared or know that something most likely won't end in their favour that we see cool comments like the "the FG should fulfill their demands", "no one will advice the FG now before the boys unleash terror oo", "buhari should comply with them", "the boy're so diplomatic unlike the FG", bla bla bla...grin

In my few years, i've known igbos to be aggressive..

i.e if the odd're high, you would have seen them threatening "hurricane" backed up by "tsunami"grin

this their "gentleness" seem so unusualgringrin

NDA, we no greegrin, bomb away!

No one/group will hold this country hostage again..

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Pavore9: 4:48am On May 12, 2016
Asari Dokubo made his own noise and personally ended up making billions from "the struggle" and headed off to Benin Republic to set up his university far from his own people he "fought" for. These guys are criminals hustling for their own jackpot!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by lekjons(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2016
Pavore9:
Asari Dokubo made his own noise and personally ended up making billions from "the struggle" and headed off to Benin Republic to set up his university far from his own people he "fought" for. These guys are criminals hustling for their own jackpot!
na lie oo.. out of the billions, shebi tompolo donated books for schools and equipments for hospitalsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by ZTkester: 5:09am On May 12, 2016
[s]
lekjons:

it's only when igbos're scared or know that something most likely won't end in their favour that we see cool comments like the "the FG should fulfill their demands", "no one will advice the FG now before the boys unleash terror oo", "buhari should comply with them", "the boy're so diplomatic unlike the FG", bla bla bla...grin
i.e if the odd're high, you would have seen them threatening "hurricane" backed up by "tsunami"grin

NDA, we no greegrin, bomb away

[/s]

Another trash!

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Pavore9: 5:14am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:
na lie oo.. out of the billions, shebi tompolo donated books for schools and equipments for hospitalsgringrin

Make l follow you show teeth! grin grin Akwa Ibom ranks as the highest crude oil producing state in Nigeria and we do not get to hear the Orons, Annangs nor the Ibibios making noise. When one raises rascals as children they will see no reason why they can not raze down their father's house to prove to passers-by that they are fearless!

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 5:25am On May 12, 2016
Pavore9:

Make l follow you show teeth! grin grin Akwa Ibom ranks as the highest crude oil producing state in Nigeria and we do not get to hear the Orons, Annangs nor the Ibibios making noise. When one raises rascals as children they will see no reason why they can not raze down their father's house to prove to passers-by that they are fearless!

It's the Ibos, who offer 3%, from both oil-producing states, makes the loudest noise. They're even trying to claim SS lands to up that number. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Pavore9: 5:46am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

It's the Ibos that offer 3%, from both states, that makes the loudest noise. They're even trying to claim SS lands to up that number. embarassed

There is so much opportunities beyond oil as the capacity of the human mind to create value is limitless!

13 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 5:52am On May 12, 2016
Pavore9:

There is so much opportunities beyond oil as the capacity of the human mind to create value is limitless!

I agree with you. That's why we need to support the SW in its bid to diversify the economy.

Osun's revival of the cocoa business
Ondo - Agriculture/Cocoa/Bitumen/oil
Ogun - Agriculture/Tech/gold/Business/oil (discovered)
Lagos - Everything combined/oil

Ekiti - Currently doesn't have a governor/vision

Granted these potentials that aren't oil related takes time to yield money. In due time, should the SW monopolize these potentials in West Africa, we'll have more money than we need. We need more visionary leaders like Amosun and Fasola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by BiafranAmerican: 6:13am On May 12, 2016
Lets not just throw away the baby with the bath water my people.

SO CHEVRON HAS BEEN OPERATING IN A COMMUNITY FOR 40YRS AND POWERS THEIR FACILITIES AND LIVING QUARTERS BUT THOSE COMMUNITIES ARE IN DARKNESS. IT IS WICKEDNESS BECAUSE EVEN DANGOTE LIGHTS UP COMMUNITIES THAT HE HAS POWER PLANTS FOR HIS FACTORIES.

THIS IS NOT FAIR NAW.

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by futurenix(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
As far as am concerned this a common criminals and should be treated as such

There has never been any group fighting for the interest of Niger Deltans just for selfish arm

Dss should be deployed immediately to infiltrate this fools and in the next 6 months gather enough information to nail them down

Guess u watch too much Hollywood movies like I do.

Infiltration does not work they you watch them. You don't just infiltrate a group of people who probably grew up together, undergone trainings preparing for a period like this and other shared features which I don't know and your talking about infiltration?

Do you honestly believe this is even a year's planning? Those guys could even be well trained intelligently and otherwise than the so called DSS.

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by AntiWailer: 6:22am On May 12, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
Lets not just throw away the baby with the bath water my people.

SO CHEVRON HAS BEEN OPERATING IN A COMMUNITY FOR 40YRS AND POWERS THEIR FACILITIES AND LIVING QUARTERS BUT THOSE COMMUNITIES ARE IN DARKNESS. IT IS WICKEDNESS BECAUSE EVEN DANGOTE LIGHTS UP COMMUNITIES THAT HE HAS POWER PLANTS FOR HIS FACTORIES.

THIS IS NOT FAIR NAW.

That is the lie they keep telling you.

When they were collecting amnesty funds they forgot electricity ?

All the tax paid, they should hold their leaders responsible.

All the extra allocation for oil producing states too should be accounted for by their leaders

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:55am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:

NDA, we no greegrin, bomb away!

yes, we yoruba muslims must continue to oppose the SE and SS, they are ipods. They hate our ruler buhari. We have sworn to sink or swim with Baba buhari. We must take itshekiris with us to Odua-Arewanistan. This is because ou Baba buhari is greater than Awolowo. Say Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by hucienda: 7:15am On May 12, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers vs Nigeria-- and part of The American Establishment
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2016
futurenix:

Guess u watch too much Hollywood movies like I do.

Infiltration does not work they you watch them. You don't just infiltrate a group of people who probably grew up together, undergone trainings preparing for a period like this and other shared features which I don't know and your talking about infiltration?

Do you honestly believe this is even a year's planning? Those guys could even be well trained intelligently and otherwise than the so called DSS.
Baba I am a Port Harcourt boy and if me I want to join any militant group (I hate calling them militants cos they have never being one, they are just greedy hungry criminals) bro it won't take me long
Bro I bet u if u spend 2 months in warri or bayelsa u will know all the information about this foolish NDA
This boys are not in anyway smart they are just dumb

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:17am On May 12, 2016
#IStandWithTheAvengers PMB should meet their demands and call for dialogue cos if he continues the way he's currently handling the issue he will certainly get tired. It won't be long before other states join in blowing up oil installations and pipelines too. There was even an unreported explosion that even happened at Ovia Northeast LGA of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2016
Let me ask one question: would the people of the SE, such as the op, be as excited as they are over the activities of the NDA had the pipelines being bombed with attendant consequences been in their own region

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 7:19am On May 12, 2016
The NDA are not from Niger delta they are from neighboring countries

2 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 7:22am On May 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Baba I am a Port Harcourt boy and if me I want to join any militant group (I hate calling them militants cos they have never being one, they are just greedy hungry criminals) bro it won't take me long
Bro I bet u if u spend 2 months in warri or bayelsa u will know all the information about this foolish NDA
This boys are not in anyway smart they are just dumb
Please go and join boko haram in the north they are dangerous NDA don't kill any human

You have been brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 7:25am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Let me ask one question: would the people of the SE, such as the op, be as excited as they are over the activities of the NDA had the pipelines being bombed with attendant consequences been in their own region
Nobody is happy over any bomb blast
They are in support of the militants because saboteurs like you have make the Fulani president unresponsive to the need of Niger deltans

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Current Economic Recession in the Nation / Card Readers Will No Longer Fail – INEC / Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.