Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) (46381 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by aminulive: 3:04am On May 12, 2016
Bola Obasanjo has revealed a side of her Ex-President husband, Olusegun Obasanjo, many people don’t know about. While speaking at the Ogun State Third Investors’ Forum recently, she had this to say about her hubby;

“I thank God that I am with Baba. Don’t think that it is because of his money, not at all, he doesn’t joke or mess around with his money. If he says he loves you, you must be hardworking. We nicknamed Baba, wole joko jeun (meaning, enter, sit and eat) because of his busy nature. He is always attending to people. He has an answer to everybody’s problem. At times, in our house, we receive over 100 guests in a single day, and we serve food to them.

You dare not tell OBJ (his nickname) that there is no soup in the house, except you want trouble. When he comes in, rush to the kitchen, even if there is nothing, you have to pretend that you are bringing something. If the kitchen is empty, you have to rush to the garden.”

There was a day someone asked me if we don’t have magazine in the house and I asked what the person needed it for and she explained that she wanted to use it to fan herself in case of power outage. I told her ‘we don’t read maga­zine here, people come here to see OBJ’s face.”

OBJ married Bola in 2009,Four years after the death of former first lady, Stella.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/baba-not-joke-money-objs-wife/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by lovelyadeola(m): 3:15am On May 12, 2016
Hehe Ebora owu

1 Like

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by EasternLion: 3:25am On May 12, 2016
Chimpa owu!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Pheals(f): 7:38am On May 12, 2016
:-Xobj still dey stingy @ home ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by iykebest1(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2016
Is Van Gaal still the manager of Manchester United?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Taeewo(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2016
Really

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2016
Money na matter
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by rayblast(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2016
How much will he go wit if death come knocking

3 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by rayblast(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2016
How much will he go wit if death come knocking Vanity upon vanity!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by titiakins: 11:05am On May 12, 2016
Baba living a simple life!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by HurtgenForest: 11:06am On May 12, 2016
EasternLion:
Chimpa owu!

Why nah?

Respect elders. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Forzap: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
Who kon dey play wit money
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by epospiky(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2016
money good sha. I wish i have it enough.
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by sassiemyk: 11:08am On May 12, 2016
hahahahahhahahahahaha, story for the gods. money is the only language women understands. even with money I can book for a wife that will be born in twenty years from today...

God keep us alive.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by haywire07(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
Dis woman is a comedian . abi was she not the one that spoke at the "agricultural development summit bla bla bla " yesterday?

Very funny woman , that u might forget to pay attention to her points but rather laugh at her utterances .

Obj and bola are just a good match .

2 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2016
You married him because of his konji then

3 Likes

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
True #GidiBlues.grin
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by titiakins: 11:08am On May 12, 2016
EasternLion:
Chimpa owu!
that 'Chimpa owu' gave your people mouth to talk in this country today
If not for him
Your people would have been as good as non-existent

So have some respect!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by AmAlbert(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2016
Mam abeg no vex I get one question for you and I go like make you carry your church mind answer me jeje....
If no be cos of baba money you marry like you talk, shey na cos of him look?

Just dey deceive yourself thinking say you dey deceive pipo...

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli

1 Like

Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by ichommy(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin Baba Iyabo Smart Gan.
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2016
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by admax(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2016
ok
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by LaRochelle(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2016
How exactly does this "news" help us? Who plays with money beforeundecided? The mod that brought this to FP should just swerve.
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2016
Bubu
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by budosky(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by vickylincon(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2016
if I hear
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Taeewo:
Really
Don't mind her.....why she no go marry a Wheel Barrow Pusher?!
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by Qmerit(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2016
Hadeyeancah:
Money na matter
aka fesh money, aka long money aka money na master lolsss
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by eliwa47(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin Ebora owu himself!
Re: Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) by MARKone(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2016
EasternLion:
Chimpa owu!

grin

Ozodimgba Owu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.