Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face (9011 Views)

Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots / Sia Identity Revealed! Singer Accidentally Shows Her Face During Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 8:24am On May 12, 2016
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (born 18 December
1975), referred to mononymously as Sia, is an Australian singer and songwriter. She started her career as a singer in the local Adelaide acid jazz band Crisp in the mid-1990s. In1997, when Crisp disbanded, she released her debut studio album titled OnlySee on Flavoured Records in Australia.

Sia , 40, is one of the biggest musical geniuses in Hollywood. The brains behind many hits from Beyonce , Rihanna , and Britney Spears , Sia
is a seasoned pro in the industry. She’s modest, too, as one thing is very apparent — the Australian singer songwriter hates showing her face, even when she’s nominated for huge awards like a Grammy.

The shy pop singer wrote an op-ed for Billboard in October 2013 called “ My Anti- Fame Manifesto (By Sia Furler) ” where she addressed why she hides her face from the spotlight. Yes, it has everything to do with hating fame.

“If anyone besides famous people knew what it
was like to be a famous person, they would
never want to be famous,” Sia wrote. “Imagine
the stereotypical highly opinionated, completely
uninformed mother-in-law character and apply it
to every teenager with a computer in the entire
world. Then add in all bored people, as well as
people whose job it is to report on celebrities.
Then, picture that creature, that force,
criticizing you for an hour straight once a day,
every day, day after day.”

Sia readdressed the topic after dropping the
music video for “Chandelier”, which stars 12-
year-old Maddie Ziegler.
“I don’t want to be famous, or recognizable,”
she told Chris Connelly on Nightline in June
2014. “I don’t want to be critiqued about the
way that I look on the internet. I’ve been writing
pop songs for pop stars now for a couple of
years and I’ve become friends with them and
see what their life is like and that’s not
something I want.”
Sia has been on the music scene since the late
90s, but as she continues to grow more famous
and co-write hit songs, she continues to cover
up. While promoting “Chandelier” she repeatedly
used Dance Moms star Maddie during
performances, along with other celebs, such
as Lena Dunham.
Whether she shows her face or not, Sia’s got
incredible talent that definitely does not go
unnoticed. But she does show her
face sometimes!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/10/sia-face-
why-she-doesnt-show-hates-fame/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sia_Furler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by shulamitewoman(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2016
I luv her songs especially "chandelier"...wish I can see wat she looks like...very talented..

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by deeplow: 11:04am On May 12, 2016
That woman can SING!!! Her fear for fame is valid, fame is extremely hard to handle.

Personally, i think she is way better than Adele. I still never understand the media hype around Adele. That "HELLO" song is average at best ( Lyrics wise). If she were American or British, she would be bigger than Adele.

Anyway, enjoy your awesomeness Sia. Goes straight to play ALIVE by Sia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Donniefred(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:
I luv her songs especially "chandelier"...wish I can see wat she looks like...very talented..
you'll also like "elastic heart"

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by deeplow: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:

Just google her name, her pictures are all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Babacele: 12:04pm On May 12, 2016
she is awesome n she s got incredible musical outputs that reflect her life philosophies.
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by crispgg: 12:55pm On May 12, 2016
See her performing live on stage

Original oyinbo lagbaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udn8LEzON_I
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
Guys pls I made a mistake this is the original thread with pictures. https://www.nairaland.com/3100919/revealed-why-sia-doesnt-show.

mods

mynd44 lalasticala pls del this thread
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by CAPSLOCKED: 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:

WOMAN, HER PICTURES ARE ON THE INTERNET!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Gudiza(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2016
Cos she ugly as phuck!
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2016
Just Checked Her Pics On Google
She's Old OO
I Currently Love She and Sean Paul - She Thrills Remix But Her Voice Sounds Young
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by emmancipated(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2016
Sia is a great singer I'm really feeling her hookup with Travie McCoy:Golden
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by ExplicitContent: 2:59pm On May 12, 2016
Now playing: Sia - bird set free
I love this woman' songs ehn
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by martyns303(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2016
I am probably one of the few people that were listening to Sia as far back 2009-2010, her then album "color the small one" was one of my favorite, used to play "breathe me" when I want to sleep, that song still remains one of her best till date.

Sia have a phobia for crowd, there's a name its called. Its only in her recent interviews she started saying she doesn't want the troubles that comes with fame.

Another artist that is currently making waves is Kygo, I started listening to Kygo when he did Seinabo sey remix of younger.

There are some really good artist that are not yet known, I can share some with you guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by martyns303(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Now playing: Sia - bird set free
I love this woman' songs ehn

Listen to "cheap thrills" for a little up tempo
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by KillerBeauty(f): 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
This Sia of a woman too go good o.

I like her songs dia
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by KillerBeauty(f): 3:18pm On May 12, 2016
martyns303:

Cheap thrills cool dat one b like song wen go go well
Make i sharp download am
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2016
We've all seen her face na I love titanium smiley
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by proficienc(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2016
She's all over the Internet naa

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
Titanium - David Guetta x Sia ... One of my best hits ever ...
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2016
deeplow:
That woman can SING!!! Her fear for fame is valid, fame is extremely hard to handle.

Personally, i think she is way better than Adele. I still never understand the media hype around Adele. That "HELLO" song is average at best ( Lyrics wise). If she were American or British, she would be bigger than Adele.

Anyway, enjoy your awesomeness Sia. Goes straight to play ALIVE by Sia
Thank God you said "personally"
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by ExplicitContent: 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
martyns303:

Is there any of her songs you'd mention that I'v not listen to! Hehe grin
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by ExplicitContent: 5:19pm On May 12, 2016
martyns303:
I am probably one of the few people that were listening to Sia as far back 2009-2010, her then album "color the small one" was one of my favorite, used to play "breathe me" when I want to sleep, that song still remains one of her best till date.

Sia have a phobia for crowd, there's a name its called. Its only in her recent interviews she started saying she doesn't want the troubles that comes with fame.

Another artist that is currently making waves is Kygo, I started listening to Kygo when he did Seinabo sey remix of younger.

There are some really good artist that are not yet known, I can share some with you guys!!!
Oya share
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Idydarling(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
I love "Titanium" and "Chandelier"

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by yungryce: 5:48pm On May 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:

go on youtube. there r some interviews she showed her face. nothing spectaaxular bout her or her face which makes me love her more. she is jst real
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by martyns303(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:

1. Alive
2. David Guetta "bang my head" ft. Sia and Fetty wap. (She did almost all the singing)
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 7:11pm On May 12, 2016
picture of Sia and maddie(chandelier dancer)
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by fabre4: 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Have u listened to big girls cry when their heart is breaking

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Twizzy30(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
Plss tell me some of her good songs, i ve listen to chandelier- good song tho
Idydarling:
I love "Titanium" and "Chandelier"
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2016
martyns303:

I love love love love "Breathe Me". Sia is very talented, thank God I'm not the only one who thinks that. And to the guy who said she's better than Adele, I agree 100%. And "Hello" is probably the most overrated song of the decade.
Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 12, 2016
Twizzy30:
Plss tell me some of her good songs, i ve listen to chandelier- good song tho

°Alive
°The Girl You Lost To Cocaine
°Bird Set Free
°Little Black Sandals
°My Love
°Reaper
°I Go To Sleep
°Re-write
°Unstoppable
°Breathe Me
°Burn The Pages
°Cheap Thrills
°Elastic Heart
°Titanium (David Guetta Ft. Sia)

I have many of her songs on my phone but 2 lazy to type.

Let odas help u out.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Why Sia Doesn’t Show Her Face by shulamitewoman(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMAN, HER PICTURES ARE ON THE INTERNET!

undecided
man I didn't ask u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa / VIDEO: High School Girls Twerk, Shows Off Their Very Romantic Body Area / Top 10 African Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.