Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested (874 Views)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2016
culled from... www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/deputy-dsa-unilag-dr-karo-ogbinaka.html?m=1

LIB reported earlier that a 300 level Law student of the University of Lagos named Dolapo Olusesi, was allegedly arrested and detained by the police after the Deputy Dean of Student Affairs, Dr Karo Ogbinaka, reported him to the authorities for posting a photo of him that had the inscription "I want to be dead rat" on his Facebook.
LIB reached out to Dr Ogbinaka to hear his own side of the story and this is what he had to say.
"I didn't get a student arrested. I only reported the student that was threatening my life to the Vice Chancellor. If someone is threatening your life, what would be done? This is a homicide case. I hope you are aware. I said somebody is threatening my life. The student affairs is supposed to protect students and I am the deputy dean.. So I don't know where I am related to being threatened in this issue that they'll be wishing I am a "dead rat".

Re: Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested by playtheblues(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
I said it before: this is a case of threat to life.
Re: Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested by menstrualpad: 12:04pm On May 12, 2016
NICE MOVE BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES.... he should be rusticated.

lalasticlala hi
Re: Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested by Oche211(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2016
Of all the memes to create 4rm this man's pics, na dead rat the guy choose.
If u tell a person he is a dead rat or wish him the same, it's a clear case of threat to life. period!!!
Re: Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To Allegation He Had A UNILAG Student Arrested by xender(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
z

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Academy List Of Exam Centres For 2016 Is Out / Official- Jamb Releases Requirements For 2016 Admission / I Need Advice On Choosing Between Two Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.