Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Give Advice For New Students On What To Pack When Going To Uni/poly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Give Advice For New Students On What To Pack When Going To Uni/poly (349 Views)

Lady Wanted To Be A P*rnster But Her Parent Sent Her To Uni (see What Happend) / Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Advice For New Students On What To Pack When Going To Uni/poly by NigerianScholar: 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
Apologies....if my write-up is not organised or confusing........i just want you all you to get my point
As we all know. The utme's have been concluded and post utme forms are already on sale and that means a new set of students will soon be admitted into all universities and most of us would move away from our homes to various campuses.
Some,might think I am not patient. Or I am rushing to enter university. But I think when preparing....the earlier you do it, the better
So I need advice or recommendations from university students (both private nd public) to shed some light on what to pack and the quantity. So I dont end up forgetting something vital or talk too little or too much of a thing
Please try try to make your posts as detailed as possible. And best of luck to all p.utme candidates
P.s. I am going to a private uni
Cc @lalalisticlala
mature responses please

(1) (Reply)

Some Students Of Imo State University Protest Today / Would The University You Attend Determine Job Opportunities? / Gunmen Kidnap, Free Lecturer In C’river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.