Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22215 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

THATS TRUE.
THEY ALSO OWNED THE MAJORITY OF THE WEAPONS.
HA!!! WHAT CAN WE DO?

AND I ALWAYS SAY THIS: WHO IS SUPPLYING A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WITH WEAPONS KNOWING THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO USE THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER.

NO COUNTRY SHOULD SUPPLY ANY WEAPONS TO COUNTRIES THAT ARE GOING TO USE THEM TO KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE OFF, NOT FOR WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Who dash dem  weapon?Probably they used At* water  and a little CXHYOZfor those nursery school bomb.
They ain't got game.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2009
I MEAN ALL THOSE GUNS AND WEAPONS AND THIS AND THAT THE ARMY USES TO CONTROL OR "RESTORE PEACE" IN THE NATION.

RESTORING PEACE USUALLY MEANS AT LEAST 200 LIVES WILL BE LOST.

BUT ANYWAY, SHARIAH LAW SAYS CUT OFF THE HANDS OF THIEVES.

THAT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE FORCE AND THE NIGERIAN ARMY BETTER CUT OFF ALL THEIR HANDS AND LEGS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN STEALING LONG ENOUGH NOW!!!!!
ALL OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES TO THEIR OWN "SHARIAH LAW"
COME ON, ABEG!! IF THEY WAN FOLLOW THE RULES, MAKE THEM CUT THEIR OWN HANDS AND LEGS.
TUFIA!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

No, your rulers up North think they own the country thats why you can't see anything wrong with sharia. The people think the same, because they clamoured for it (Southerners are just furniture). Religious law and secular state are oil and water; Nigeria is not Iran.
One of the main reasons Boko Haram rose, is the legitimacy that sharia has given their beliefs; they want full sharia and the bastards want it to cover the whole of Nigeria; they think they've got the right!

We Southerners better shape up and tackle this thing head on.

Our rulers dont think so, you guys just think our rulers think so.

Nigeria is not Iran I agree with you. There is great distinction between sharia law and islamic rule. When ppl say they want sharia law, in essence they means justice be serve through sharia legal systems. These ppl see it as a better form of justice to them than the one we have. And you people should understand that Nigerian law is a hybrid law that encompasses the customary laws and the common law. In the southern part of Nigeria we have customary courts (I dont know what they do) but I do know that they exist. In the predominantly muslim states they prefer sharia law. And so let them have it. No one says sharia law cannot co-exist with secular legal system. Even the UK govt are introducing it in their legal system ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece ). The sharia legal systems should not be confused with extremism.

Now back to the Boko Haram issue. This is unfortunate incidence. People have bn complaining to the authority about this group for quite sometimes and the govt have failed to response untill it reach this level. In every society where people lack education and enlightment, things like this should always be expected to happen.

In Nigeria we have cn religious zealots perpetrating crimes in the name of religion. It was not long ago we have Pastor King Lagos. Who whip his subjects and claims to be the saviour of mankind. We looked at him as a person that capitalise on the ignorance and naivety of our poeople to foster his evil tendencies of christianity

Not so long ago we have the Child Witches cases in AkwaIbom. Pastors bit kids to death in the name of exorcism. We dont call it christianity, but call it the excesses of religion.

Boko Haram is another excesses of religion which was left to linger for a long time.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Nigeria is not Iran I agree with you. There is great distinction between sharia law and islamic rule. When ppl say they want sharia law, in essence they means justice be serve through sharia legal systems. These ppl see it as a better form of justice to them than the one we have. And you people should understand that Nigerian law is a hybrid law that encompasses the customary laws and the common law. In the southern part of Nigeria we have customary courts (I dont know what they do) but I do know that they exist. In the predominantly muslim states they prefer sharia law. And so let them have it. No one says sharia law cannot co-exist with secular legal system. Even the UK govt are introducing it in their legal system ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece ). The sharia legal systems should not be confused with extremism.

Now back to the Boko Haram issue. This is unfortunate incidence. People have bn complaining to the authority about this group for quite sometimes and the govt have failed to response untill it reach this level. In every society where people lack education and enlightment, things like this should always be expected to happen.

In Nigeria we have cn religious zealots perpetrating crimes in the name of religion. It was not long ago we have Pastor King Lagos. Who whip his subjects and claims to be the saviour of mankind. We looked at him as a person that capitalise on the ignorance and naivety of our poeople to foster his evil tendencies of christianity

Not so long ago we have the Child Witches cases in AkwaIbom. Pastors bit kids to death in the name of exorcism. We dont call it christianity, but call it the excesses of religion.

Boko Haram is another excesses of religion which was left to linger for a long time.

EITHER WAY IT GOES WE SOUTHERNERS OR CHRISTIANS DONT GIVE A SHIT.
ITS NOT OUR RELIGION SO EITHER WAY IT GOES, WE DONT CARE.
WE DONT WANT THAT SHIT OVER NIGERIA, LET THEM KEEP IT UP NORTH.
THEY NEED TO STOP ALL THIS WAHALA!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2009
AND WHO IS "WE CALL IT RELIGION" ?

NO IM SORRY BUT THE PASTORS ENGAGING IN IT LIKE HELEN UKPABIO (THAT DEVIL BITCH) AND THE MANY OTHER PASTORS THERE ARE THE ONES WHO CALL IT RELIGION. MOST CHRISTIANS SEE IT AS INHUMANE AND WRONG!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

EITHER WAY IT GOES WE SOUTHERNERS OR CHRISTIANS DONT GIVE A SHIT.
ITS NOT OUR RELIGION SO EITHER WAY IT GOES, WE DONT CARE.
WE DONT WANT THAT SHIT OVER NIGERIA, LET THEM KEEP IT UP NORTH.
THEY NEED TO STOP ALL THIS WAHALA!!

Pls can you stop typing in capital letters!!! Reading CAPs all through is very annoying, most ppl cant even read

Yeh, we dont give a shit also with what u do with your lives. Let people live their lives, it is called freedom and democracy. No body says the Northern ppl want to turn the whole country into Islam. For your own information we have a significant number of christains in many nothern states. Indeginous Christains and no one is harrassing them or trying to convert them to Islam.

Why should even BOKO HARAM send a letter to the Editor of Vanguard of all Newspapers for Godsake? Nobody even read Vanguard up norht. Why noth the Northern dailies. Just because ppl get a letter from some hater and so it deserve a front page. Why not publish all the letters that comes from the CBN Gov and Senate President giving you million of dollars for the contract you have never applied for?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

In every society we have miscreants and riff raffs.They key point is containing them.The Southerners have no place for miscreants who derive pleasure in unleashing terrorism and barbarism on innocent children and citizen at the slightest misunderstanding.
The difference between North and south in the religious containment is as follows
The fight against boro Harem,almost 700killed (more than 50% innocent)
As for the religious imbroglio and brouhaha in the south.Only few people are killed may be 2 or 3 or they are made to face the full wrath of the law.99.999% of guilty ones are dealt with(not extra -judicously) because we respect lives and properties.
The Northerners have a way of doing things.I cant marry a northerner,date a northerner or have a any business to do with a northerener cheesy
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

AND WHO IS "WE CALL IT RELIGION" ?

NO IM SORRY BUT THE PASTORS ENGAGING IN IT LIKE HELEN UKPABIO (THAT DEVIL BITCH) AND THE MANY OTHER PASTORS THERE ARE THE ONES WHO CALL IT RELIGION. MOST CHRISTIANS SEE IT AS INHUMANE AND WRONG!!

Fine, Now apply the same logic to the BOKO HARAM.

Did we call them Islamci Religion? The religious leaders in Maiduguri have complaint about them several times and the government didnt do anything untill it got out of hand.

Did u see the Sultan as the head of boko haram or any emir from the north. For Godsake the leader of this group is just 39 years old? Can't you people reason?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Pls can you stop typing in capital letters!!! Reading CAPs all through is very annoying, most ppl cant even read

You see what I just quoted above you"the northerners have a way of doing things".Couldn't you have just politely told her?
Either ways I dont see anything wrong with her typing in CAPS,infact it is sexy and I especially admire the content of her posting.Maybe you have astigmatism,(in the positive sense of the word) or you are just CAPophobic
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

In every society we have miscreants and riff raffs.They key point is containing them.The Southerners have no place for miscreants
who derive pleasure in unleashing terrorism and barbarism on innocent children and citizen at the slightest misunderstanding.
The difference between North and south in the religious containment is as follows
The fight against boro Harem,almost 700killed (more than 50% innocent)
As for the religious imbroglio and brouhaha in the south.Only few people are killed may be 2 or 3 or they are made to face the full wrath of the law.99.999% of guilty ones are dealt with(not extra -judicously) because we respect lives and properties.
The Northerners have a way of doing things.I cant marry a northerner,date a northerner or have a any business to do with a northerener cheesy

Yes every community have a way of doing things. No community do things alike.

We dont even want you near our daughters. U dont have to do business with us. You are not a messiah, for Godsake u are not Warren Buffet or Jimo Ibrahim.

And the police fail to tell you how the 700 people were killed. I can bet you 99% of the people killed are killed by the police. How many police were killed? Only 12! We all saw in the video how the police were killing innocent civilians.

Look at you talking!!!!As if you the southern part of the country is a heaven. The armed robbery, the rape, killings and maiming happening inthe south, . . common my friend stop pretending . . .
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2009
REASON FOR WHAT?
ARE THEY REASONING WITH US?

i know there are christians in the north. but when i say the north im talking in terms of majority.
the MAJORITY of the north is muslim.
a lot of them want to press stupid shariah law all over nigeria.
how can they do such?
the people in the south are not muslims so how will shariah apply to us?
this is just a way of trying to turn all nigeria to a muslim county.
trying to convert christians, and they dont want to let us worship freely.
they dont want to allow us be!!!!!
how is the way we are worshiping bothering them?

its even worse because in nigeria usually if you are a theif and you are caught, you get burnt alive with kerosine and tires.
so i dont see the need for shariah law.
its just a way to force their religion on us.

THERE IS NO NEED TO REASON UNTIL FOOLISH YARADUA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! HE IS THE PRESIDENT, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA.
EVERYONE ALREADY LISTENS TO WHATEVER HE SAYS. ITS LIKE "JUMP" "HOW HIGH?"
THEY ALREADY KNEEL AT HIS FEET SO OF COURSE HE HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THINGS, BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO.
HE NEEDS TO ABOLISH ALL THIS FOOLISHNESS!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Yes every community have a way of doing things. No community do things alike.

We dont even want you near our daughters. U dont have to do business with us. You are not a messiah, for Godsake u are not Warren Buffet or Jimo Ibrahim.

And the police fail to tell you how the 700 people were killed. I can bet you 99% of the people killed are killed by the police. How many police were killed? Only 12! We all saw in the video how the police were killing innocent civilians.

Look at you talking!!!!As if you the southern part of the country is a heaven. The armed robbery, the rape, killings and maiming happening inthe south, . . common my friend stop pretending . . .

DONT ACT LIKE THE SAME S.HIT ISNT HAPPENING IN THE NORTH!!!
BOMBING AND SETTING PLACES ON FIRE. INNOCENT KILLINGS.
ITS THE SAME THING.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

You see what I just quoted above you"the northerners have a way of doing things".Couldn't you have just politely told her?
Either ways I dont see anything wrong with her typing in CAPS,infact it is sexy and I especially admire the content of her posting.Maybe you have astigmatism,(in the positive sense of the word) or you are just CAPophobic

How polite do you want me to be? This is cyber space apart from the word pls, what else. . . should I post my picuture kneeling down?

It looks like you havent met Northern people. We are far the most polite and humble of all Nigerians.

CAPs are not used for writing, rather, for emphasis. If you make a whole paragraph with CAPs, it lost its appeal. I have no problem with the content and I admire her. If CAPs is sexy to read, it would have bn used by majority of ppl. It is generally known that CAPs are not good for writing long sentences let alone paragraphs
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2009
THIS IS NAIRALAND!
MUST EVERYTHING TURN INTO SCHOOL?
ABEG, THIS IS NAIRALAND NOT SCHOOL.
PLEASE, ALLOW ME OO!!

THE NORTHERN PEOPLE ARE MOST LIKELY NICE, I KNOW THAT.
BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.
THE NORTHERN GOVERNMENT!!
THATS WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

WHEN I SAY NORTH IM TALKING ABOUT THE NORTH GOVERNMENT.
THEY WONT LET US BE!!! TRYING TO PRESS SHARIAH NONSENSE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

I am not a religious person, I don't see anything wrong with either Islam or Christianity; so your arguments really don't fit the context.
It isn't religion that kills people, it is people that do the killing. I have never heard of SW Muslims going on rampage ang killing people. Any Southerner living in the North must always watch their back because a Northerner might kill them at any time; maybe because someone annoyed Muslims in Europe or Japan, even outer space. The govt didn't respond to these things because they don't care about Southerners too.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

I am not a religious person, I don't see anything wrong with either Islam or Christianity; so your arguments really don't fit the context.
It isn't religion that kills people, it is people that do the killing. I have never heard of SW Muslims going on rampage ang killing people. Any Southerner living in the North must always watch their back because a Northerner might kill them at any time; maybe because someone annoyed Muslims in Europe or Japan, even outer space. The govt didn't respond to these things because they don't care about Southerners too.

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

REASON FOR WHAT?
ARE THEY REASONING WITH US?

i know there are christians in the north. but when i say the north im talking in terms of majority.
the MAJORITY of the north is muslim.
a lot of them want to press stupid shariah law all over nigeria.
how can they do such?
the people in the south are not muslims so how will shariah apply to us?
this is just a way of trying to turn all nigeria to a muslim county.
trying to convert christians, and they dont want to let us worship freely.
they dont want to allow us be!!!!!
how is the way we are worshiping bothering them?

its even worse because in nigeria usually if you are a theif and you are caught, you get burnt alive with kerosine and tires.
so i dont see the need for shariah law.
its just a way to force their religion on us.

THERE IS NO NEED TO REASON UNTIL FOOLISH YARADUA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! HE IS THE PRESIDENT, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA.
EVERYONE ALREADY LISTENS TO WHATEVER HE SAYS. ITS LIKE "JUMP" "HOW HIGH?"
THEY ALREADY KNEEL AT HIS FEET SO OF COURSE HE HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THINGS, BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO.
HE NEEDS TO ABOLISH ALL THIS FOOLISHNESS!!!

Who said we are not reasoning with you. We have not force the Christains in the north into the religion

This is just an Islamophobic attitudes that majority of the southern people have, especially those that live outside this country. They read Nigerian Newspapers that are briddled with rumour and hate (just to sell) and believe same to be true. This is the same tactics employed by many newspapers. Anger sells. And they capitalize in anger.

For instance, this letter can be written by anybody (especially those that want to secede) and send to Vanguard. Vanguard because of their dwindling popularity will publish it. I have noticed that for the past few years, the give postive publication to the MEND. It is ridiculous. It is just capitalizing on the hate games. It is the same shit happening in US. The FOX news are using capitalizing of the natural hatred some angry white Americans have for Obama to pursue their conservative agenda
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

It looks like you havent met Northern people. We are far the most polite and humble of all Nigerians.

Chineke God of Africa shocked shocked
Humble to an extent ,yes,but when that animalistic,cannibalistic and blood thirsty instinct arise ,their humility will metamorphose into brutality,uncivility and barbarism.

As for polite hmmmmmmmmmm the quietness or silence of a cat is not a sign of friendliness at all.I was crying when my company posted me to the north for some years.I endured all manner of wickedness from the hands of this people.If they are not benefiting from you,they are killing you.The need something from you.In my opinion that is either wickedness or fraud or High degree fraudulent wickedness
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by MrCrackles(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2009
Topic
Boko Haram cant do NOWT. . . .
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2009
Dis Tsiya guy sef! I've noticed you're very passionate about your religion. But very few Northern Muslims have your warm hearted attitude.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by abdkabir(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2009
I suspect this wasn't written by BOKO HARAM,
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

Yes I do agree with you. Now this where the govt comes in. I do acknowledge there are problems but the government would have done more to provide education and security. Establishing law does not mean law will be followed. Every society left without monitoring degenerate into lawlessness irrespective or ethnic nationality or relgious inclination. The govt ought to have done something.
THE AMAKA:

THIS IS NAIRALAND!
MUST EVERYTHING TURN INTO SCHOOL?
ABEG, THIS IS NAIRALAND NOT SCHOOL.
PLEASE, ALLOW ME OO!!

THE NORTHERN PEOPLE ARE MOST LIKELY NICE, I KNOW THAT.
BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.
THE NORTHERN GOVERNMENT!!
THATS WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

WHEN I SAY NORTH IM TALKING ABOUT THE NORTH GOVERNMENT.
THEY WONT LET US BE!!! TRYING TO PRESS SHARIAH NONSENSE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

The govt is not a Northern govt. It is  a Nigerian govt with a person from North a President. Even if it was someone from the south as a president who says things like this woundnt happen. We have just witness 8years of OBJ. Should we called the Southern Govt? Moreover it is not a one man govt. It is a gov with Senotors, Reps and State Govs who also sit on the councill of state. They are all responsible
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by gizmo1982: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2009
as much as i hate to agree with tsiya,the stuff is most probably fake and quite stupidly put together too(which cld actually validate it)
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Who said we are not reasoning with you. We have not force the Christains in the north into the religion

ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!!
THE NORTHERN GOVERNMENTS WANT TO PRESS SHARIAH LAW ALL OVER NIGERIA.
AND YOU KNOW SHARIAH LAW DOESNT MEAN APPLY TO US CHRISTIANS BECAUSE WE ARENT MUSLIMS.
SO IF THEY TRY AND PRESS SHARIAH LAW ON US, THAT MEANS THEY ARE SLOWLY TRYING TO CONVERT US ALL TO ISLAM.
IT ONLY TOOK AN EXTENT ON VIOLENCE ON CHRISTIANS SUCH AS BURNING DOWN CHURCHES, AND THEIR OWN PEOPLE GETTING KILLED BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT WANTED TO TAKE ACTION.
GOD FORBID!!! TUFIAKWA!!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2009
YOURE SO FULL OF IT.

HOW WELL DID YOU BUY INTO THAT LIE?

SENATORS, REPS. OH PLEASE!!!
THEY ARE ALL YARADUA'S DOGS.

WHAT POWER DO THEY HAVE AGAINST HIM?
NOTHING!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS A NORTH GOVERNEMTN PERIOD. BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS LIVE.
THEY CAN GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE CHRISTIANS OR THE SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Chineke God of Africa shocked shocked
Humble to an extent ,yes,but when that animalistic,cannibalistic and blood thirsty instinct arise ,their humility will metamorphose into brutality,uncivility and barbarism.

As for polite hmmmmmmmmmm the quietness or silence of a cat is not a sign of friendliness at all.I was crying when my company posted me to the north for some years.I endured all manner of wickedness from the hands of this people.If they are not benefiting from you,they are killing you.The need something from you.In my opinion that is either wickedness or fraud or High degree fraudulent wickedness

I disagree with you. I have cn many people in this forum claiming that they hav bn to the North and we hav bn harassed.

There are millions of people of southern origin in the North and I can categorically tell you, despite all the religious crises and sentiments, these people will always prefer to be their. They have established businesses and even build their own homes and are not even dreaming of going back to the south apart from the occassional christmass trip. Many dont even travel anymore because they dont have anybody in their villages that they identifiy as their relative.

Although there may be some frictions here and there, but still largely, the southern ppl in the north are doing fine.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2009
Amaka do u stay in US?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2009
AND SO WHAT IF I STAY IN THE US?
DOES THAT MEAN I CANNOT CONCERN MYSELF IN WHATS GOING ON IN MY OWN HOME SOIL.
YES I AM IN THE US.

BUT ABOUT 95% OF MY FAMILY IS IN NIGERIA.
I DONT HAVE ANYBODY HERE BESIDES MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY.

SO THEREFORE I AM CONCERNED FOR MY FAMILY'S WELL BEING.
I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM LIVING IN DISPORA.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

I disagree with you. I have cn many people in this forum claiming that they hav bn to the North and we hav bn harassed.

There are millions of people of southern origin in the North and I can categorically tell you, despite all the religious crises and sentiments, these people will always prefer to be their. They have established businesses and even build their own homes and are not even dreaming of going back to the south apart from the occassional christmass trip. Many dont even travel anymore because they dont have anybody in their villages that they identifiy as their relative.

Although there may be some frictions here and there, but still largely, the southern ppl in the north are doing fine.

BECAUSE THE NORTH TAKES ALL OUR OIL TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES.
OF COURSE THERE IS NOTHING IN THE SOUTH TO GO BACK TO.
WHO WANTS TO LIVE THERE?
THERE IS NOTHING THERE FOR US BECAUSE THOSE GREEDY bleeps WOULD RATHER NOT SPEND IT ON THE SOUTH TO BETTER THE AREA.
OF COURSE NO ONE WANTS TO GO BACK THERE, WHAT IS THERE TO GO BACK TO?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

YOURE SO FULL OF IT.

HOW WELL DID YOU BUY INTO THAT LIE?

SENATORS, REPS. OH PLEASE!!!
THEY ARE ALL YARADUA'S DOGS.

WHAT POWER DO THEY HAVE AGAINST HIM?
NOTHING!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS A NORTH GOVERNEMTN PERIOD. BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS LIVE.
THEY CAN GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE CHRISTIANS OR THE SOUTHERNERS.

Look these are just mere assertions and rumour and lies and I dont even know how to describ it.

Why will someone think that we want to impose Shariah law all over the country? Isnt that ridiculous? The Shariah law is not even practicable even in the North let alone the south. Who will impose the shariah law? Yar'aduh? or the Northern Govs? You sound very naive.

It looks you dont even know anything about what is happening in that country.#

Just because a stupid editorial from a stupid newspaper says so, and so everyone will believe. Did you see the Sultan going about looking for converts or starting his Army to take over the country?

I sometimes feel sad and even angry, how you guys just believe anything said about the Northern ppl
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

BECAUSE THE NORTH TAKES ALL OUR OIL TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES.
OF COURSE THERE IS NOTHING IN THE SOUTH TO GO BACK TO.
WHO WANTS TO LIVE THERE?
THERE IS NOTHING THERE FOR US BECAUSE THOSE GREEDY bleeps WOULD RATHER NOT SPEND IT ON THE SOUTH TO BETTER THE AREA.
OF COURSE NO ONE WANTS TO GO BACK THERE, WHAT IS THERE TO GO BACK TO?

Why do u ppl think that we take all the oil with us? Have u taken time and check the Federation Allocation? More than 75% of the income goes back to the southern states! Go to the ministry of finance website and do you calculations.

If the north is taking up all the money it would have refelcted in our way of life and living standards. Do you guys think we just love to be poor?

Mind you, dont stick to the fact that Oil is everything. The better you guys stop thinking about Oil as the primary factor of our survival as a nation the better for Nigeria and Africa in general
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Living and coexisting are two different things.You can stay in a 5 star hotel and not still coexist peacefully with some people.You cant ask a 15 year old girl(SOMEBODY'S WIFE,THE HUSBAND'S AGE IS PROBABLY 70)  a question on the street.Doing it would amount to a knife or punches on your jaw.You cant ask for direction without being asked for a tip in return.Gosh I hate the begging part.THEY ARE DAMN LAZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.