Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22210 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
AMEN!!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

shut the hell up.
they only want us for our oil, admit it!!
those people you claim to be your "people" are greedy bleeps!!
as soon as we get independence we wont need to go to abuja.
we will take our oil money and better our country.
spend it where it needs to be spent.
it wont be going to waste and in swiss bank accounts.
so obviously you like us and think we are good for something.
and if you think its okay for them to want to press shariah law on us, you are insane!!!
stop defending those criminals! if you believe in shariah law, tell the government to cut off all their hands and legs as they have been stealing from us! if they want to stay true, they will then cut off all their limbs.
anyone who defends boko haram has no regards for human life.
all the people they have killed and all the lives theyve ruined and you still want to see them alive.
they will only continue to kill people all in the name of BOKO HARAM/WESTERN EDUCATION IS SIN.
is that the reason to kill someone??
you are heartless, just like them. no regards for human life.

how can they ask for money when they will not even contribute to the country and get a decent education?
how do they expect to get the money? from thin air?
those people NEED an education and you need to stop supporting you ignorant, foolish, boko haram friends of yours.

Wow, I didnt know u can be that much angry. . . . just suck it up ok!!! There is nothing that is going to happen. I have said over and over again, your anger wont solve the problem. Believeing every shit you read on the newspaper about the north and shariah is naivety. Religious fundamentalism is a problem and the the govt have to do something about.

THE AMAKA:

what does that have to do with anything?
i know you are part of boko haram. only one of them will defend their own.

if you support boko haram, get off of this forum.
obvious we are speaking ENGLISH here not whatever language they want.
after all, western education is sin.
so if you support them, you shouldnt be on this forum.

@Nex and Amaka

I believe in rational thinking. Condemnation of Boko Haram wont solve the problem, neither will it bring back 700 lives lost (some of whom I know). Boko Haram, as I said earlier, is a wrong and just an event in a cycle of many events. The govt have to act towards providing education and elightment for the people. This is what I have bn saying long time ago. I have said it and I will say it again. The policies of the government encourages boko haram. Im not happy they way things are going on. A lot of these ppl lack even the basic islamic knowledge. No one is happy. Im not happy. But I wont celebrate either because they are killed. We have no winner in this situation.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
I believe the Vanguard Newspaper should be punished for publishing such a letter without confirming it authenticity of source.

People feel that freedom of information means a right to publish lies. It is illegal anywhere in the world to publish or air LIES or PERSONAL OPINIONS that can cause loss of life, destruction of property or upset and disturbance of the national polity.

After the genocide in Rwanda, a radio presenter who helped to spread the message of hate was sentenced to death. A the time he was hosting his radio station, calling for the wiping out of the COCKROACHES, he didn't know that what he was doing was wrong and could warrant the death penalty. He thought he was just doing his job and protecting the interest of his people. He was legally executed for that in a court of law supervised by the UNITED NATIONS. Imagine a journalist that hasn't even read the principle and limits of his job. But ignorance is no excuse, he paid with his life.

Do you watch FOX NEWS? Have you seen the way those morons present their programs and carelessly spread all sorts of information that could lead to the downfall of the USA? Many people have called on them to let them know that they are crossing the line, but they won't hear. The day that the lies they spread will lead to mass killings in the USA, that is when they'll find themselves at the other end of a lethal injection. They will be read the section of the criminal code which they violated and they will be read the penalty of death.

Freedom of expression and freedom of the press is different from the right to lie or incite one person to kill another.

If I call you to kill my mother-inlaw, that is not freedom of speech. That is conspiracy to commit murder.

Vanguard Newspapers should be scolded for this irresponsible journalism. There was a thread I saw earlier about irresponsible journalism but I didn't care to read it. I didn't know it'd gotten this bad. It really has gone over the board.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Nex

You are absolutely right.

I hav bn following vanguard recently. . .everything about their news is . . .phobic. They spread rumours and lies and dont care to apologise. Verything is " Our souce tell us" They cant say how they get the information. Everything is a rumour.

@Hollandis

Now I know they reason why u said Amaka's post are Sexxxy
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2009
Vanguard, one of their favourite terms is "feelers in Aso Rock have indicated that, " . Are they cockroaches that rather than using their eyes to see, the mouths to ask, and their ears to hear, they are now professionals at using their "feelers" to spread dangerous rumours and lies.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by muhsin(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2009
They are discrediting themselves.

I fear them happening of the worst.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
Al Hakubar guys, y'all still here?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Wow, I didnt know u can be that much angry. . . . just suck it up ok!!! There is nothing that is going to happen. I have said over and over again, your anger wont solve the problem. Believeing every shit you read on the newspaper about the north and shariah is naivety. Religious fundamentalism is a problem and the the govt have to do something about.

@Nex and Amaka

I believe in rational thinking. Condemnation of Boko Haram wont solve the problem, neither will it bring back 700 lives lost (some of whom I know). Boko Haram, as I said earlier, is a wrong and just an event in a cycle of many events. The govt have to act towards providing education and elightment for the people. This is what I have bn saying long time ago. I have said it and I will say it again. The policies of the government encourages boko haram. Im not happy they way things are going on. A lot of these ppl lack even the basic islamic knowledge. No one is happy. Im not happy. But I wont celebrate either because they are killed. We have no winner in this situation.

trust me, you are only defending them because you are a northerner yourself.
you dont see anything wrong with boko haram?
this is not the matter of brining 700 lives back, this is the matter of protecting others from being killed.

you see nothing wrong with boko haram?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE A PART OF THEM.
all this killing they have been doing and you say you have a "human heart" and dont think the boko haram people should be killed.
and then they will just kill again.
you are so fuc.ked up in the head.

you fucking greedy bastard!! the only reason why they wont let us go is because of our "black poison" all this time we have been asking for independence.
youre foolish government is very funny, oo! including yourself.
if you believe in sharia law, like i said, tell the government to CUT OFF ALL THEIR LIMBS INCLUDING THEIR HEAD BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM US SINCE FOREVER!!
LET THEM TAKE THAT LAW AND SHOVE IT UP THEIR OWN ASSES.

you need help, i cant believe you would rather see boko haram alive and them to continue their killing spree all in the name is WESTERN EDUCATION IS SIN. is that right, does it make sense.
you said you know some people in boko haram? why are you defending those uneducated backwards riff raffs? abeg, oo!!! tell all those fools to go and hang themselves.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

good response!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2009
this foolish debate is obviously going nowhere.

im leaving this rubbish.

you will continue to defend them because they are from the north while i will defend the south.

just remember tell them to cut off ALL THEIR LIMBS, BLOOD HYPOCRITICAL FOOLS!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
Kobojunkie:

good pointt!

so are you saying you would rather see boko haram live so they can continue their rampage?
and then the death toll rise to 2000?

come on, anyone who wants to see them has no regards of human life.

nigeria is starting to look like the middle east.
and what do those countries look like, SHIT.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
All this "believe in what I say or you die" mentality sef.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
@The Amaka and hollandis
Calm down na! These guy's are not even abusing you back. In the past, there really were no means of communicating with folk from other regions (except you attended a Fed. Govt. college or moved to a new region). Now there is the Internet.

Also, you might disagree on this thread with someone, but find that you've got something in common on another thread. For example, I'm very  passionate about my ND matters, whereas nex is very annoying when it comes to ND; but we find a lot of common ground elsewhere.

@Tsiya and nex
A lot of Southern blood has flowed cheaply on Northern soil, maybe these guys can tell us why because we don't understand and feel the reason is some innate brutishness up North. Indeed nex almost got killed for being a Northerner, so the strength of feeling in the South against Northern pogroms is obvious; so is the obvious glee with which Northern soldiers carry out massacres in the South.

@The Amaka and hollandis
Both sides seem to have something to say, I'm always upfront pushing for division of the country based on the education gaps (a dangerous chasm) and the attitude of some of the Toronkawa. But I've also heard Northerners saying they feel marginalised; you hear it a few times and then you begin to wonder, maybe these guy's really aint drunk, maybe they mean what they are saying. We really need to talk to guys like Tsiya (I don't know how really Northern nex is), perhaps the gaps between us are just in perception and fear of the unknown. Let us see.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
im just pissed that tsiya feels that boko haram has the right to live and continue their killing ramage!!
who the hell thinks like that?
who cares if they die, it will save future lives from being lost, it will save more families from being destroyed and i can go on forever.
boko haram are full of shit and im glad the leader was exectuted. the new leader should have the same done to him, if he seeks violence and killing as the answer to wipeout western education.
why should someone die all in the name of boko haram, translated to WESTERN EDUCATION IS SIN.
PLEASE OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foolish people, trying to turn Nigeria into afghanistan. GOD FORBID!!!

cant people just be? if they dont want an education how do they expect the country to be run? with what education will anyone be able to prosper? they are just jealous and want everyone to stoop down to their level.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by PapaBrowne(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2009
Vanguard Newspapers should be scolded for this irresponsible journalism. There was a thread I saw earlier about irresponsible journalism but I didn't care to read it. I didn't know it'd gotten this bad. It really has gone over the board.

Why is Vanguard being accused?
This article was headlined in Vanguard, Thisday and The Guardian. So it cannot by any means be a false story.

For those that are taking it for granted, may I warn you that your gateman might just be a Boko Haram waiting patiently for the day he'll be ordered to fulfill his destiny as a Jihadist!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Why is Vanguard being accused?
This article was headlined in Vanguard, Thisday and The Guardian. So it cannot by any means be a false story.

For those that are taking it for granted, may I warn you that your gateman might just be a Boko Haram waiting patiently for the day he'll be ordered to fulfill his destiny as a Jihadist!

HEY! NA WA OO!!
true talk oo!!
how can someone say this is a false story? some of the major news has covered this story.
some choose to believe and some choose not to believe it.
of course tsyian will want to believe his own people, THEY ARE HIS PEOPLE.
even some of his people are in boko haram and he claims to know them.
but he doesnt want to see them dead like all the other people they have killed.
i dont believe in an eye for an eye, but in this case they have killed far too many peolpe.
and who would want to see them continue their rampage than to be stopped? NA WA OO!!
boko haram people even said they would die for this cause, SO LET THEM DIE.
its not like they want to stay alive.

will they kill 5,000 people before someone decides to take REAL action and get these lunatics off the streets?
hmm!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HEY! NA WA OO!!
true talk oo!!
how can someone say this is a false story? some of the major news has covered this story.
i dont believe in an eye for an eye, but in this case they have killed far too many peolpe.
and who would want to see them continue their rampage than to be stopped? NA WA OO!!

will they kill 5,000 people before someone decides to take REAL action and get these lunatics off the streets?
hmm!

Problems are not solve by raving anger. Problems are solved with reasoning.

Killing ppl doesnt stop an ideology. Elightment and dialogue are the way forward

Jesus was crucified(supposedly), it didnt stop you from getting the message today

Saro Wiwa was killed, it didnt stop the Niger Delta struggle

Killing Saddam does not stop killing in Iraq, rather it gave room for more bloodshed

U can be angry and shout and if u like tell the Nigerian police and army to kill everybody across River Niger and Benue, it wont going to change anything.

And so what!!! So just because Vanguard and Guardian get a letter so it means it is true.

Open ur email box every morning how many letters to u recieve. Letters from the Presidency, Senate President, CBN gov, does that make them real.

The media from the south, they sometimes aggravate the whole thing. It make it look like, tomorrow we or next, the BOKO HARAM will just cross the Niger and take over everywhere.

Ppl like you will continue to wallow in ignorance and anger, it wont change anything in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by asha80(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2009
@nex
The news is also on thisday and guardian so do not blame vanguard.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
ignorance? YOU ARE THE FOOL SUPPORTING BOKO HARAM!!!

no one else is doing all this killing and trying to ABOLISH western education besides them.
who is starting all the voilence and rampage in the north? BOKO HARAM!!
you cant compare this with dictaorship like Sadam Hussein, because he had supporters.
no one, not even the northerners want to see boko haram.
they have been leaving people homeless, seeking refugee, orphaned, ect,

so who cares if boko haram lives or dies! the place will have more peace and not people BURNING SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES, because the last time i checked only BOKO HARAM is burning down churches and schools and anything that is western.
they are runing lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YET, YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.
AND YOU STILL WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY.
AFTER ALL THE LIVES THEY TAKEN AND THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE'S LIVES THEY HAVE RUINED.
may the blood be on your head, shame on you.

i cant believe anyone wouldnt want to see BOKO HARAM abolished for good. Nigeria would be a whole lot more peaceful without them.

WHY SHOULD I REASON? DO THEY WANT TO REASON WITH US? THATS WHY THEY ARE BURING DOWN OUR CHURCHES AND BURNING DOWN SCHOOLS. WHAT IS THERE TO REASON ABOUT? THIS IS THE TALIBAN!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO REASONING WITH THEM.

the niger delta struggle comes from the foolish nigerian government, not the people itself.

i have reason to believe you are part of boko haram, because only one of them can say these things.
you are part of boko haram so STOP USING ENGLISH HERE ON THIS FORUM.
STOP SPEAKING ENGLISH, ITS A SIN.

na wa oo!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HEY! NA WA OO!!
true talk oo!!

hmm!

Now damn you fuckin type alot do you think you can cut it down to 2 or 3 short sentences or something LMFAO
You look kinda good THO LMFAO
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

Now damn you fuckin type alot do you think you can cut it down to 2 or 3 short sentences or something LMFAO
You look kinda good THO LMFAO

OMG!!! i dont mean to sound like a crazy lunatic but you are the guy ive been trying to remember.
there was a thread on the hottest guys on nairaland and i tried to remember your name so i could name you, but i couldnt. lol
i clicked on your profile, and its you!! LOL
hahaha yeah i do type a lot.
i get so angry i just get carried away on the keyboard. that man is pissing me off.
may all the blood be on his head. foolish man.
he wants to see boko haram continue to kill thousands of innocent people before the numbers reach 10,000 thats when he sees they are a real threat and danger to society.
if it were america all of them would be on death row now.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

OMG!!! i dont mean to sound like a crazy lunatic but you are the guy ive been trying to remember.
there was a thread on the hottest guys on nairaland and i tried to remember your name so i could name you, but i couldnt. lol
i clicked on your profile, and its you!! LOL
hahaha yeah i do type a lot.
i get so angry i just get carried away on the keyboard. that man is pissing me off.
may all the blood be on his head. foolish man.
he wants to see boko haram continue to kill thousands of innocent people before the numbers reach 10,000 thats when he sees they are a real threat and danger to society.
if it were america all of them would be on death row now.

Boko haram can't kill anyone other than the people in the north, their own ethnic groups ya know. So no need to see them as a threat to the south.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
they are unpredictable bastards!!
who knows what kind of plan they are cooking up.
they have to be stopped once and for all.

P.S. i cant help but drool over your body, OMG.
is that pic real? you are killing my behind this computer. lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
OF COURSE !!!! hard work ooooooo

im not gonna lie when i clicked on your name i was like DYAUMMMMMNNNNN SHE HOT LMFAO
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2009
hehehehe!! lol

i like almost drooled clicking on your name, OMG.
you are officially the hottest guy on nairaland, in terms of body wise.
i have yet to see your face. lol but . . .
so FINE!! IVE NEVER SEEN A NAIJA GUY WITH A BODY LIKE THAT.
most of them usually are slim or look like chickens, too skinny. lol
you have a HOTT BODY. (:
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
asha 80:

@nex
The news is also on thisday and guardian so do not blame vanguard.

So what!!

I can write a letter today and even send it by post and say Im the international financeir of Boko Haram, and then what? will  they just publish it because they dont have news worthy to be a their headline.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

So what!!

I can write a letter today and even send it by post and say Im the international financeir of Boko Haram, and then what? will they just publish it because they dont have news worthy to be a their headline.

actually to put all our arguments aside, i want to see you do it.
actually i want to see you send the letter.
and then if its published i will believe you.
until then i dont know.
but maybe you should send a letter to them.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by asha80(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

So what!!

I can write a letter today and even send it by post and say Im the international financeir of Boko Haram, and then what? will  they just publish it because they dont have news worthy to be a their headline.

My friend there was a reason why i adressed nex.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
asha 80:

My friend there was a reason why i adressed nex.

hahaha thats true.
he just came BUTTING in, after you put "@nex" lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Beaf

I'm from Edo O! My half sister is half Edo, half Urhobo and our people in Port Harcourt nearly used us to make barbecue just because we wore muslim clothes. A caftan on me a scarf on my sis, just coming out from a Catholic church. Please somebody explain what muslim clothes are. It's not like I was wearing a turban or she a burqah?

In Kano, the "edede" I was trying to help ordered my classmates to matyr me just because I had a "CHRISTIAN FACE". What the fuçk is a Christian face? The only saving grace I had was that I always helped out with assignments and during tests.

So I'm not a muslim and neither a Christian, but them religious fanatics have almost killed me on both charges.

For those that feel the story is genuine because Thisday and Guardian carried it, I will remind you of the woman that claimed she had more than 9 children for Michael Jackson and that Lucifer was her father. All the media houses all over the world carried it, but does that make it true?

Anybody that believes Vanguard should not be punished because other media houses joined them in spreading the story, lemme tell your a short story about CNN. CNN used to be the number 1 news breaker in the world. No? What happened? The Iraqi war started.

The Bush regime realised that if CNN carried on breaking news about the war on Iraq, things could go really haywire. So the government had A TALK with them. Since then, Sky News, Al Jazeera, Xinhua, Agence Presse and ZDF are now the news breakers.

Even Al Jazeera which is not a TV Station has been threatened by the USA for being the first to publish Osama bin Laden videos, audio tapes and letters with thorough confirmation.

So when very dangerous news surfaces and an editor is unsure of its veracity, just wait for the first idiot to publish it. Even if you publish 1 second after the first media house to do it, you're absolved.

I believe the Vanguard should be punished so that this kind of rubbish doesn't repeat itself.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
AMAKA, the angry woman . . .Foxed oriented republican. . .

Anyway, I got better things to do. Talking to ppl from south is like talking to rocks. Most of you ppl just believe you are better than everybody.Nobody have monopoly of Knowledge and wisdom. People cant even talk reasonably with, u start waging ur finger and shouting and calling names. Condemnation doesnt yield results. Condemnation begets more enemies. U can call me whatever name u like, you cant change who I am and how my perception. Im who I am and Im proud of who I am and I love where I come from.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

AMAKA, the angry woman . . .Foxed oriented republican. . .

Anyway, I got better things to do. Talking to ppl from south is like talking to rocks. Most of you ppl just believe you are better than everybody.Nobody have monopoly of Knowledge and wisdom. People can even talk reasonably with, u start waging ur finger and shouting and calling names. Condemnation doesnt yield results. Condemnation begets more enemies.

WOW!!! AND DONT ACT LIKE THE PEOPLE IN THE NORTH DONT DO THE SAME THING AS THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, COME ON!!
NOW YOU ARE BEING RIDICULOUS.
im not an angry fox republican.
the reality is both sides are saying names to each other. ill admit it the south talks trash about the north.
dont act like the people in the north dont act like they are better? come on, dont be ridiculous.

TALKING TO PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, LIKE YOU, IS LIKE TALKING TO A ROCK.
YOU CANT REASON WITH ANYONE.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS STILL WHERE IT IS TODAY.
tribalism, the north dont give a shit about anyone in the south.
the government is dominated by the north. so where does that lead me to believe?
stop defending your people because they are NOT innocent.
they are not angels on earth!

who said i think we are better than everyone, all im asking is for these people to be fair with us!! they treat us like shit, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.