Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Transgender Woman Who Had Cement Injected Into Her Face Warns Of Dangers In Proc - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transgender Woman Who Had Cement Injected Into Her Face Warns Of Dangers In Proc (773 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face / Nigerian Transgender, Noni Salma Lawal Formerly Known As Habeeb Babatunde Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Who Had Cement Injected Into Her Face Warns Of Dangers In Proc by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 12, 2016
For Rajee Narinesingh, life as a transgender woman became really difficult too early. She has suffered for 10 years after a ‘doctor’ injected her face with cement and tyre sealant.

Rajee Narinesingh fell victim to a notorious plastic surgery practitioner known as the ‘toxic Behind doctor’ whose unsavoury methods to cut costs left many disfigured. She was left to deal with hard lumps and nodules in her face from the harmful materials.
see shocking pics at http://www.jamhitz.com/transgender-woman-who-had-cement-injected-into-her-face-warns-of-dangers-in-procedure/
NB; don't look if you have not eaten
Re: Transgender Woman Who Had Cement Injected Into Her Face Warns Of Dangers In Proc by Destinygrl(f): 9:11pm On May 12, 2016
I'm trying hard not to say

Serves him /her /IT right

OK I just said it , I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Shoes And Clothes / I Would Love To Be A Modeling Artist! (photos) / Fashion Or Pure Madness? See Charly Boy And His "Pure" Models In Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.