Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth (33238 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2016
Nigerian Dad recreates The Lion King for his baby son's birth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgBmRD99Tps

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
This is soooo lovely mhen... Lalasticlala and most importantly explorers can learn from this... hahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by dapizy02(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
I no get plenty mb

Op u open thread still rush collect FTC......Op u re Kworrupt.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Destined2win: 3:49pm On May 12, 2016
Wowwwwww...I love this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2016
dapizy02:
I no get plenty mb

Upon dis plenty plenty mb that is flowing around...

Explorers I see you... make sure you upload ur own video o...
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2016
Omo there is Joy in creativity mhen or should I say re-creativity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 12, 2016
I am almost moved to tears and I don't cry easily. This is very sweet. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2016
They even gave her a Japanese name cheesy cheesy So lovely though wink ..
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Herapal(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
grin Who else miss Danfo Drivers music? This thread just dey ne!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by ichidodo: 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
An utter load of dog sh**t.. .
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by obaival(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
Asin film or movie?
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Amogeh: 5:58pm On May 12, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
This is soooo lovely mhen... Lalasticlala and most importantly explorers can learn from this... hahahaha

Socute
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by salabscholar01(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
good
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Rhukie(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
lovely concept
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
Creative

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by nairanews247: 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Smartsyn(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
Cute
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Joeyy(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
Very Creative.

Great parents with a good sense of humour, such a lucky child!
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by mercyviv(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2016
Cool and cute
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by justjify(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
Omo mehn.... This is UPsome...
I like wink
Try this one for naija, nurses go curse yeye out of your head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by aNAIJAFAN(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
Nice 1

Men are born between the legs of a woman, Yet Men
s pend almost all their life trying to go back to dat
same place cos there's no place like Home. Now my
question is: when last did you visit your home??

I rep NaijaFanng.Com

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Samiceman: 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
Nonsense!

All we are saying, give us our freedom! Enough is Enough
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Telsdoh: 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
Dad wen get swaggu... I love it
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by anitank(f): 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
The kid looks pissed off by all that drama grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by lovelyadeola(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
Cool. .
Meanwhile checkout my signature
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by mercyviv(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
Cool and very cute
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Onyenna(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2016
Nice.....
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by RobinHez(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:
Nice 1

Men are born between the legs of a woman, Yet Men
s pend almost all their life trying to go back to dat
same place cos there's no place like Home. Now my
question is: when last did you visit your home??

I rep NaijaFanng.Com

Choi! ...see how u take dey think.. grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.