Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

That Awkward Moment You Wanted To Release Some Air, But poo Instead ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Awkward Moment You Wanted To Release Some Air, But poo Instead ??? (521 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment You Wanted To Release Some Air, But poo Instead ??? by Smartsyn(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2016
So you have this urge to release some air from your system, but some real poo sneaks out instead..

I was in the company of friends and colleagues from work(ladies and gents alike)all suited up. And i ate some watery beans that morning and so was literally filled with air. I was enjoying myself releasing these cool air(not the smelly type, you know that type that comes from within and gives you a soothing relief when released silently ) while we argued about something(can't remember what). So in the heat of the argument, I got carried away and as I was about to do the usual, that's when it happened, s**t happened, some poo decides to escape it entrapment and landed on my boxer, I PAUSED, looked around and ran like I have seen a ghost, had to go 'boxerless' al through the day after washing up. It wasn't funny.

Care to share yours? How about that type that comes with a noise when you're expecting a silent one .. Lol

Let's have a good laugh!
Re: That Awkward Moment You Wanted To Release Some Air, But poo Instead ??? by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Hire A Personal Trainer / No Electricity At Nathan Street,surulere And It's Eviron / Mtn Fraudulent Ways Of Stealing From Masses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.