Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) (24506 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by GINJALAND: 8:56pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari said that he hasn't seen the video, but that he wouldn't want to show the video to the families even if he sees it because he doesn't want to raise their hopes without having something to show for it.

President Muhammadu Buhari has said meeting parents of the schoolgirls abducted from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno state, on a regular basis, is not good for his emotional state.

Lamenting the plight of the parents in an interview with Chief International Correspondent and host of CNNi’s nightly global affairs program, Christine Amanpour, President Buhari said he could not imagine his own daughter in such situation.

“I saw the families as a group twice. The first time, they came to visit my wife. The second, they came as a group to see me, and the less I see them the better for my own emotional balance,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hkr7UYgM8

http://ginjaland.com/1679/watch-video-i-havent-seen-chibok-girls-proof-of-life-video--president-buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by sample042(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
Dear Pa Buhari, warm regards sir! d hike in fuel pump price is a big sting to us me as a stunch supporter. Though I know you have always had good plans towards Nigeria but please sir, measures/palliatives should be put in place to reduce the pains of Nigerians.

From the day 1 till this moment and continuously, I've been a loyalist and a good believer to ur ideology towards salvaging our dear country from its mess imposed on us by some unscrupulous elements in the past admin.

As a stunch faithful to ur struggle in the midst of "wailers", I can barely speak up since the removal of subsidy few days ago. it's hard trying to mk them understand or have patience towards ur good plans.

Please sir, implore all possible means to reduce this hardship. U are my role Model, I respect your person a lot.

Wish you could read this sir!

Regards...
Sample 4rm Enugu.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by RichYoungNigga: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
Watch this on my computer ??
God forbid.

I would rather watch two rats having sex with each other

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by AmAlbert(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
Na the transcript I dey find o

Ftc

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
BVN wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by wayne4loan: 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
What a shameless man after increasing the price of fuel, u ran to the UK like a chicken ... Come back home petroleum minister,stop behaving like an infidel.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
As an Ex-fanatic of Buhari, I have been disappointed in so many ways especially by his inflexible austerity measures, contradictions & our dwindling economy but after watching this video, I was convinced that Buhari is indeed an intelligent man who means well for Nigeria unlike Ebele Jonathan that knows next to nothing aside snorting cocaine & drinking ogogoro as early as 5am every morning. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CaptainBomb(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari is a smart president that Nigeria has ever had. The way our economy was going under uncle Jonathan when a barrel of is being sold over 100$ per barrel and uncle Jonah has got nothing tangible to show for it , instead they were busy sharing the money that is meant for arms to fight insurgent, all our reserve was loot , i am still expecting EFCC to probe the so called charity organization that contributed money for uncle jonadumb during the 2015 election.. They are all corrupt and must face the wrath of law. Fvck all buhari hater.. Buhari remain my role model. If you think things are too hard for you in Nigeria , you can try Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, ... Buhari till 2023..

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by DrChukzy(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
Watch fire! Wey light? Our yeye presido is always on interview sha with that im fila alfa. Na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Built2last: 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
Why does he always talk to foreign media alone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by shakaz(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
SaiBaba. Well articulated and calm. For someone that is 70+ and not a PhD holder grin. I think baba is smart.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by cecs(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
Four good years baba... after then I can now decides on what to do........#gbera

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by nairalandaddict: 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
Confused Change

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari O u scammed us.....O God we can't blame u cus u gave us all a brain to think and to reason but we allowed our self, our own self to be fooled and manipulated by some selfish old men we call elders.but never again would we be fooled this way.any nigerian that support this man's administration is a fool and has sold his soul for a piece of bread, and needs to get his brain evaluated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by chikel2000(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2016
Watch wetin? I don't want to hear nonsense n besides no light

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by lilprinze: 9:48pm On May 12, 2016
I would rather go and sleep than waste my mb and time listening to a dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by sammyj: 9:49pm On May 12, 2016
This is the best thing that has ever happened to this nation after the exit of the clueless corrupt past government that caused our current predicament after looting the treasuery dry!!! angry cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Forzap: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
Useless man,mtcheeeeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by CACAWA(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Watch this on my computer ??
God forbid.

I would rather watch two rats having sex with each other
why?

Is it because you are a product of such?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by refiner(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
undecided....

let's build this nation hand in hand!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Generalyemi(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
Babylon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by biz9ja(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
Built2last:
Why does he always talk to foreign media alone.

Because thats what will need.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by Stuntkid172(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
B
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by dhardline(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari ha finished us o cry cry

So your emotional state is better than those of the parents abi? Chai

The one that pains me most is that this Buhari man is obviously been paid as the president and as

the petroleum minister(double pay when people are looking for even single job) even though he

does nothing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by emmyw(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by tydi(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
maybe if the dullard's daughter was among those girls abducted then we Nigerians will know your full emotional state.

#occupyNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by StepTwo: 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
CNN is undermining Buhari. Amanpour is interviewing him. He speaks English and they still using English sub-titles as well.

what is it with Oyeebo people embarrasing Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
cheesy
I'm back grin
Mod una go dey ban person anyhow angry angry
No problem grin
I'm back again

Wetin do my president grin
Re: Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) by meeky007(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
cecs:
Four good years baba... after then I can now decides on what to do........#gbera
AFTER 4 YRS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha / President Buhari Receives Briefing From Buratai (Photo) / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.