Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo (27266 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by dontacky: 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
The singer shared this photo of his dad wishing him a happy birthday.
He wrote:

"And to the Real kokomaster , the one and only, my King , my perfect Role Model , my mentor , my Pastor , my father . Without you I wouldn't be here nor even be rooted with the right Foundation knowing Christ is the way , truth and life . Thanks for the best Gift ever and for bringing this Fine Boy to this world . OooSssHhhEee. Love you dad . General on check one time .Salute"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFUKDP-INnk/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by marshalcarter: 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
Can sum1 tell dis man dat dis is the 21st century...for bloody sake he should pose well nii cheesy grin dis isn't 1802 naaa undecided

HBD palee..wUllnp cheesy

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
wow.....hbd daddy bangalee

see this::: Secondary School Students Caught
Having Group Sex In Kenya ( Pics, Video) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/secondary-school-students-caught-having.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by nikkypearl(f): 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
the sunshade tho grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by virginchaser(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2016
The real coco MASTER.

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Whizzdom(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir.

But warn your son Dbanj to stop singing rubbish. We are tired of Bangalee, Kokomaster.

Give us motivation songs.

All the best sir.

17 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Destined2win: 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
I hate when I am chatting with a girl and she is typing 'kk'. Is she mad

Before I chat with her again, she must beg me angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by limolalikamaila: 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
happy birthday baba eja NLA (BIG FISH DAD) lolz

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
.hbd to you papa

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by nicerichard05: 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Less Than 10 comment, This Poo Got to FP. Hmmmmm Mr seun if u don't watch it, this forum will soon turn into sometin else.

Yesterday I took my time to create a very enlightening topic after the increment of PMS buh because der was no snake, Tiwa, davido, wiz-kid or Tonto Dika in it, the trend did not see the light of day.

It is painful wen I see sensible trend trending with more than 50comments buh yet they will never hit fp.

If we continue to promote stuff like this, Nigeria will never move forward.

Kindly Read My Topic
: [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3100074/must-read-which-should-fantastically

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
Hbd sir

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by omanifrank(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Emerald22(f): 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
Happy birthday sir.
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
Is this how Dbanj will look someday

OMG!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by gidimasters(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
sha check my signature
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by okooloyun1(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
Baba swagger

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by classikbill(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
dontacky:
The singer shared this photo of his dad wishing him a happy birthday.
He wrote:

"And to the Real kokomaster , the one and only, my King , my perfect Role Model , my mentor , my Pastor , my father . Without you I wouldn't be here nor even be rooted with the right Foundation knowing Christ is the way , truth and life . Thanks for the best Gift ever and for bringing this Fine Boy to this world . OooSssHhhEee. Love you dad . General on check one time .Salute"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFUKDP-INnk/
Happy birthday to the senior kokomaster.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by dont8(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:
Can sum1 tell dis man dat dis is the 20th century...for bloody sake he should pose well nii cheesy grin dis isn't 1802 naaa undecided

HBD palee..wUllnp cheesy
20th century? Blood of Jeez, are you for real? And If I may ask, what's wrong with the pose? Oh, I know better with the embolden.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by refiner(f): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
...merry birthday to papa kokomaster!wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by gurunlocker: 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
So dbanj inherited the "sunglasses gene" from his father....

HBD Sir

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by playtheblues(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
Should we expect D'banj's stomach to be this big in the next 25 years? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by refiner(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:

...so wetin come concern us?undecided

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
Fine man

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by phransix147(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
Never heard of him
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by marshalcarter: 11:12pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:

Go by ur right..go straight...den turn to ur left...take the road leadin to that big signboard..b4 u get there..there is a transformer....romance it...I think ur problem would be solved
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by BlissP(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2016
Soo, Dbanj, ur papa dey sell wrapper, and u are here forming koko mansion grin
Dude gat acient swagz
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by BlissP(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2016
Soo, Dbanj, ur papa dey sell wrapper, and u are here forming koko mansion grin
Dude gat acient swagz
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by showgolee(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2016
Don't tell me that's his papa shop
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
Lol nice
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by MrRichy(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
them no need tell person say the sun Glasses na borrowed one... anyway shaa.. HBD mpa Dbanj
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by pelij18(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:

Please sir re-instate your chat; seem like you misplaced a whatsapp message for nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt / Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.