Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. (21751 Views)

Easy Way To Unblock Your Sim Card Without Using“puk Code. / Someone Blocked You On Whatsapp? 7 Easy Steps To Unblock Yourself / Unblock Websites Easily With Proxy Or VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by gistsporter: 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
Lolz. I cant believe for the first time as a blogger, i sat down and wrote my own tutorial without coping from other big sites.

Please This is more like a Trick On Facebook Photos Verification, I did it and it worked for me. My Facebook Friends bear Me Witness, facebook has blocked My account more than 5times, but am stil using it till date.

This trick is For temporal and Not for Permanent Blocking.

Recently A friend of Mine "Sahil Preet" Indian Tho, Asked Me If There is Any Trick On Facebook Photo Verification. So dats why I Decided To Write On This Maybe It Could Be Of Help To Someone Out There.

I have 3k plus friends On facebook plus 1k plus Pending Requests. ( Not Trying to Boast here Chaa. IF you are a Webmaster and A triller, you Will Understand ). Meanwhile, Out of the 3k friends, i knw like 100 of them real life. But We all Knw that Fb is More Strict these days. They connects you with people you Know Not the World.

Here are The tricks am Using to verify the photos name:

1. When verifying, am using a pc and a mobile phone on my hand.

2. Facebook wil giv u 3 or more faces of a particular friend with four names in the options for u to choose the right name of the picture above.
(sometimes they dnt even gv u their real faces. Lets say a friend of yours uploaded/has a Cartoon on their profile, fb miqht also use the cartoon. You see? Whch left the victim with no choice ).

(From this post, I cud remember i Wrote having 3k plus friends and knwing only like 100 of them, Now if you wer In my Shoes This is how to Thick the Correct Option.)

3. I hope You Stil have your Phone With You as I wrote Eairlier on? (Create A new Fb account and Login) All u need to do now is to click On "Search Icon" then 1 after the Other, Type those Names in option with the phone on your hand and go through there pic, you must see the Name dat matched with the pictures given to you by Facebook. (be it cartoon Or their Real Faces).

But that is if you Can't verify The Pic that was given to you (maybe you havnt seen there faces before or what ever). then Go back To Your PC and choose the One that Matched From the option and click Next.

Apply the same trick on other pictures.

Note: its not a must you must get it all, jst try to score atleast 4/6, facebook will unblock you. Although they miqht require an Identity card at the End of the questions so if you havnt got one, this is what i did and it worked for me also. I used a corel draw to make a fake Identity card, then Submit it. (NOW, Sahil Preet Also Asked me...

QUESTION: "while designing an identity card what information do I need to put on the card"?

Answer: Ok, Your Current Facebook Name Before You Were Blocked,

-A picture u have uploaded on the facebook account before,

-the birthday that matched with the one on your fb acount.

-Your work place if any,

-then the school u went to. All must match with the ones on your fb acount. Thats All.

-But If you Have an Identity Card Already, No Need making Fake One, Just Use A digital Camera To get A shot Of It And Submit ) Within 24hrs, facebook replied and unblockd me.

But also Note : That you has to be very fast while Doing This cos if u spend too much time verifiying, u'll lost the sesion and dat means u gats to wait for another 24 or 48hrs b4 u cn start again wit anoda set of new faces..

Was this helpful? Encourage us with ya comment. Have Any Question, Your Free To use Comment box also

Source: http://fullgists.com/forum2_theme_112726118.xhtml?tema=1
Research Team.

Mod. 70% of Nairalanders miqht need this. Help move to Front page thanks.
Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by Xavee(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2016
I've never being blocked before, but learning a new trick certainly doesn't hurt.
Thanks Op.
Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by gistsporter: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
Xavee:
I've never being blocked before, but learning a new trick certainly doesn't hurt.
Thanks Op.

yea bruh

1 Like

Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by jessiy(f): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2016
baddest!! thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by chibatov(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
can you show me how you edited the fake ID in corel draw. and some screens hots please
Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by liumesty(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
i know many of you might have tried this method above,see its not easy, Facebook this days got really strict, little mistakes or mishandle can get your account locked. once locked, you are required to use certain methods to unlock it, which are, Answering a security question, uploading an Id, and the most difficult which is Facebook photo tag verification. This can be a huge problem if you have lots of friends on your account,talking of thousands, there is no way you can get to know all of your friends unless you are a freak or something, I was once a victim of this photo verification, but don’t worry it has a solution.
I can help you get pass the verification if you know the date of birth(Day,Month and Year) used in the account you want to bypass the verification. click the link to learn how to solve this issue once and for all.
click on www.fiverr.com/liumesty and select the bypass Facebook photo id verification, you get to just pay $5 to get it fixed within 8 hours tops
for more info call 07031026885
Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by jemsrock: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Very nice post Your information is very informative. I resolve my Facebook account issues instantly after reading your post. I also learn some information from this blog http://gonetechsupport..com/2017/04/how-to-unlock-facebook-account-through.html about How to unlock Facebook account through tricks?
Re: Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. by Zeenom: 8:44am On May 04, 2017
Please Sir My Account Was Hacked I Need Ur Help

(1) (Reply)

Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks / Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.