Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy (1771 Views)

DO YOU WANT THE BEST POP designs IN YOUR HOME? / Do You Want The Highest Quality Of Wedding Photographs Without Going Broke ? / Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy by kaytues(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get the original arsenal Jessy and how much will it cost ? Call me: 07089369747. I am tired of this Omo Ibo designer, I want the original Jessy. Thank you
Re: I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
Please visit www.kitbag.com

They seem to be the only one's who deliver from the UK to Nigeria. Order on Monday and you will get it by Friday.

You can pay with a mastercard or visa and they will deliver it sharply.

Alternatively you can visit any of the Fast Forward stores in lagos (MM2, Sanusi Fafunwa etc) but they do not personalise the jerseys.

A customised jersey will cost you about $74.

Reply the post if u need more info.
Re: I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy by kaytues(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2009
im really interested. give me more info please
Re: I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy by toba1909(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
ahonohai:

They seem to be the only one's who deliver from the UK to Nigeria.

Wrong u are!
kaytues:

im really interested. give me more info please

Aristos Jersey will supply you with Original jerseys and get them customized while you wait.

Call 08025618079
Office Add: No 1 Adewole Street Oja Bus/Stop Orelope Egbeda Lagos.
Re: I Want The Original Arsenal Jessy by kaytues(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
Toba, thanks for the details, i will hola u as soon as possible, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Huge Profit Selling Human Hair / Shopnig - Ondo First Online Mall Delivers In 24 Hours / Abuja Furniture And Cabinet Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.